Names

News

 

Yesung left the baby safe with the members and went to see Ryeowook, worried about his pale skin and the way he could hardly keep his eyes open. The doctors had promised that he would be alright, but Yesung was still slightly panicked.
Pushing open the door, he was glad to see that the younger boy wasn't alone. Leeteuk was sitting at the side of the bed, holding the boy's hand as he slept.
 
Slipping into bed next to his lover, he watched Ryeowook shuffle slightly and open his eyes.
"Yesung, where's our baby?"
"He's safe Wookie, don't worry. Eunhyuk's playing with him."
"Eunhyuk will be a great appa, won't he?"
"He will." Yesung looked at the boy lying next to him. "Wookie, how are you feeling?"
"A little better.. I'm just really tired.."
"Cuddle into me and sleep then, it's okay."
"No, I want to talk to you. Our baby still doesn't have a name.."
Hugging the smaller boy close to his chest, Yesung smiled. "Let's find one then."
 
Together they discussed the choices, giggling gently at the silly ones and staying warm together. Yesung relaxed as he saw the light and energy return to Wook's eyes, the boy would get better.
"What about a name that means happiness, or love?"
"I think it should be a strong name."
At the knock on the door, both boys looked around.
 
"I just wanted to congratulate you both" Zhoumi whispered. "Your baby is beautiful."
"Thank you Zhoumi, we're just deciding on a name. Do you have any suggestions?"
The tall boy tilted his head a little as he thought. "I like Minkyung."
Ryeowook nodded happily. "That's a nice name."
Yesung hugged into Ryeowook tightly. "Yes, that's a perfect name for him. And he can look after Jia well."
 
As Yesung helped Ryeowook to his feet, he saw that the boy was still a little unsteady. Supporting him gently, they both hugged and thanked Zhoumi before going to see their baby. 
 
Ryeowook sat on the sofa, holding his baby as his eyes struggled to stay open. Yesung sat next to him.
"Sleep on my shoulder Wookie, it's okay.."
"I can't go to sleep.. I'm missing everything.."
Yesung put his arms around his younger lover. "Wookie, so far he's been asleep most of the time. If you rest well then you can play with him when you wake up. You won't be missing anything." Feeling the boy lean against him, he took the tiny baby and cradled him in his lap. "I'll hold him, and he'll be right here. He'll be able to see you, and he knows that you love him."
Pressing a soft kiss to Ryeowook's hair, he felt the boy sleep on his shoulder, and he rocked the baby softly, humming a lullaby.
Sungmin came into the room, holding baby Jia in his arms. The little girl was awake, and Min rocked her gently.
"It's okay Jia, appa has your bottle."
Seeing Kangin come into the room with a warm bottle of milk, the baby moved a little more, reaching for the bottle. Kangin sat next to Sungmin and helped the baby to drink.
 
Yesung looked down at the baby, and cradled him softly, when he felt a tap on his shoulder.
"I made you a bottle too."
Taking the bottle from Kangin and thanking him, Yesung softly shook Ryeowook's shoulder to wake him.
"Wookie, do you want to feed him?"
He held the baby as Ryeowook gently put the bottle to his lips. The baby gently, drinking from Ryeowook's bottle, and the boy had tears in his eyes. Sungmin smiled at him, understanding the overwhelming emotions that the boy was feeling.
When the bottle was finished, Yesung gently burped the baby over his shoulder, and then supported Ryeowook as the boy rested again.
"Thank you for letting me do that Yesung."
"It's okay. I knew you would want to give him his first bottle."
As the boy drifted off to sleep again, Yesung relaxed. Until he heard the noises coming from the next room.