Chapter 19

Howl

Chapter 19

 

Third Person POV

 

            Minho and Sulli loaded up everything they needed into their car.  Yoogeun was very confused as to why his family was suddenly packing up everything and leaving the place he’s called home his entire life.  But he knew that something was very wrong.

            “Yoogeun, get in the car sweetie, we’re going to grandma’s for a while,” said his mother.

            He nodded without asking a single question.

            Minho buckled his son into his car seat, kissed his forehead and closed the door.

            “Are you sure you’re not going to come with us?” said Sulli.

            “Yes, I’m sure.  Somebody has to stay here and make sure nothing happens to Minah and Jaemi…I love you Jinri.”

            “I love you too,” she hugged her husband and he placed a kiss on the top of her head.  “If you can avoid it, please stay out of the fight.”

            “I’ll try my best,” he kissed her again, this time on the lips.

            Sulli got into the car and waved goodbye to her husband.

            Minho waited until he could no longer see the car to run back inside.

            The battle had already started and he had made it clear to Taemin and the rest of his pack that he would not be taking part in this battle.  He sat up against the backdoor and listened.  He heard the howls, growl, barks, whimpers; the snapping of bones and the voices of the alpha’s barking orders to their subordinates. 

            He continued to fight with himself over if he should join the fight or just stay put.  I can’t just sit here and listen to them die.

            It was decided…Minho stood up from where he was sitting and threw open the back door.  He ran out into the yard, shifted and collided with his first opponent.

 

 

            “Go!”  Kris had given the signal and every single wolf allied to Exo revealed theselves to SHINee and their allies. 

            They didn’t even know who they were bumping heads with; they just needed to wound whoever they could, and fast.

            But Kai had one person in mind that he was going to fight.  He charged right for Taemin. 

            Kai jumped in the air and tackled the enemy.  Both shifted back into their human forms.

            “Hey Kai,” Taemin grinned evilly.

            “Where are they!?”  Kai yelled at him.

            Taemin didn’t respond, he continued to smirk at Kai.

            “I’m going to kill you!” he yelled again.

            Taemin flipped Kai so that he was currently on top.  He leaned down so that he was right next to Kai’s ear and whispered, “I’m going to do to them exactly what you did to NaEun.”

            Kai screamed in rage and kicked Taemin off of him.  Both shifted again and charged each other.

            A loud crack was heard across the yard.  And out of the corner of their eyes the first ally went down.  Sooyoung lay lifeless at the feet of Wooyoung.  He chuckled as if to say “that wasn’t much of a fight.”

            Taeyeon; who was currently in her human form and having a cat fight with one of the members of APink screamed and ran to the body of her fallen pack member.

            Sooyoung’s spine was broken and she was heavily bleeding from . 

            Taeyeon shifted and growled and the wolf that had just killed her friend.  “You’re going to pay for this Wooyoung.”

            They charged each other and began their battle.

            Kris and Onew were toppling each other over and snapping their jaws at each other.  Seulki came to help her husband and she sunk her teeth into Onew’s front leg and pulled as hard as she could.  Onew whimpered in pain when the snap was heard.

            He didn’t give up, a broken leg was nothing, he was already beginning to heal and he jumped on top of Seulki.  He clawed her face and Seulki let out a cry.

            Kris slammed his body into Onew and continued to defend his wife.

            Sehun and Chen circled around Jonghyun, making it very clear that if he moved, they would charge and they would kill.

            Jonghyun held his ground and ran at Sehun.  They growled at each other and Sehun swiped his paw at Jonghyun’s shoulder and broke skin.  Blood trickled onto Sehun’s face from Jonghyun’s freshly wounded shoulder and both shifted back into their human forms.

            “Where is Minah!?” Sehun yelled at Jonghyun.

            Jonghyun’s fist collided with Sehun’s face and the small crack of his nose breaking was heard between the two of them.

            Blood trickled from Sehun’s nose and he punched Jonghyun and broke his jaw.

            Key by then had found Chen and was currently rolling around the snow with him.

            Key ripped his teeth across Chen’s face as hard he could and Chen screamed in pain.  Luhan from the other side of the yard heard his friend’s cries and charged Key.

            “This is pay back for earlier!”  said Luhan.

            “Aren’t you cute,” growled Key, “I’m just going to do the same to you as last time.”

            Luhan pounced on Key and ripped at his face the same way Key had done to him in the previous fight.  He then continued to rip open Key’s stomach with his claws.

            Key could no longer stay in his wolf form and he screamed in pain.  He passed out.  But Luhan continued to rip at his body.

            “Luhan stop!” called Chen, “He’s dead, don’t touch him anymore!”

            Luhan backed up off of Key’s fallen body.  Key didn’t move.

            Luhan ran back to Chen to help him fight Jonghyun.

           

            “Jaemi, I’m scared,” whispered Minah.

            “What do you hear?” she asked.

            “Daddy’s here, and so is everybody else.  They’re fighting.”

            “You can hear all that?”

            Minah nodded, “Key and Sooyoung are dead…and Daddy his fighting Taemin.”

            “Who killed Key?” asked Jaemi.

            “I-I don’t know…I think Lulu…or maybe Chen…I’m scared, what if daddy get’s hurt!?”

            Jaemi pulled Minah into her and held her tightly.  “I don’t know Minah; I just hope everything will be okay.”

 

            Chanyeol and Tiffany were currently in battle with Taecyeon.  He was the biggest wolf either of them had ever encountered.  And Tiffany was scared.  But Chanyeol was fired up.  He couldn’t wait to tare his flesh off his bones.

            They growled at each other and Taecyeon charged them, easily knocking Tiffany out of the way.  Chanyeol held his ground and they locked heads.  They snapped their jaws at each other but neither of them could land a hit.

            The mates had chased away all of the members of APink and could now help out their lovers.  EunMi saw that her fiancée was in trouble so she ran to him.  Ava and Laney saw what she was doing and pulled her back.

            “You can’t help him EunMi,” said Ava, “Taecyeon is way to strong for any of us to fight.”

            “But Chanyeol’s in trouble!” she cried, “I can’t just leave him.”

            Minho ran out of the house and slammed into Taecyeon and knocked him slightly off his feet.  It gave the duo just enough time to land a fatal blow to his head and knock him out comepletly.

            “Thanks Minho,” said Chanyeol, “I knew you’d pick the right side.”

            Minho smiled at the now human Chanyeol and shook his hand.

            Everybody was in their human forms again.  Xiumin, Baekhyun, Suho, Tao, Lay and Kyungsoo had just finished chasing BEAST into the woods and were now rejoining their allies in the middle.

            Taemin and Jonghyun both managed to get away from Kai, Chen and Luhan and run back into the house.

            Moments later Taemin emerged from the house holding a struggling human and Jonghyun followed holding Minah against his chest.

            Kai and Sehun ran to them but stopped in their tracks when both Taemin and Jonghyun brought out their claws and held them to the girls’ throats.

            “Take another step and I will kill them,” warned Taemin.

            “Daddy!” cried Minah, “He’s hurting me!”

            Jonghyun was twisting Minah tiny arms back behind her back.

            Kai growled and bared his canines at them.

            “Kai don’t do anything!” said Jaemi, “We’re okay for now, just keep fighting!”

            Minah continued to attempt to free herself from Jonghyun’s grasp but she kept failing.

            “I can’t believe you betrayed us!” Taemin yelled at Minho.

            “Taemin, just let them go, you’re not going to bring NaEun back by hurting the people that Kai loves the most.”

            “I’m not trying to bring her back!  I want Kai to feel the same thing I do!  I think of NaEun everyday, and I’ll never get to see her again because of him!”

            “Taemin, you’ve lost your ing mind!” Kai yelled, “Don’t you remember anything?”  He reached into his back pocket and pulled out the letter that Taemin had written to him in high school and held it out in front of him, “You told me that you’d always be my best friend, no matter what!”

            “That was before you killed my mate!”

            Sehun took a small step forward while Taemin was distracted by Kai.

            Minho stuck out his arm to stop him, “don’t move,” he warned, “DBSK and 2PM are still watching us.”

            Kris and Seulki now joined the group and together they held SHINee’s alpha to the ground.  “Give us back Minah and Jaemi and we won’t kill Onew,” said Kris.

            Both his Seulki’s claws were held against Onew’s jugular veins.

            “Since when do you play unfairly Kris?” said Jonghyun, “Threatening the life of an unconscious enemy unable to fight isn’t like you at all.”

            “People change when the ones they love are in danger.”

            There was a scream that came from the woods.  Everybody froze and turned to see Wooyoung coming out of the woods.  He dragged Taeyeon’s body behind him and dropped her at Jessica’s feet.

            Girls’ Generation all fell to their knees and cried for their fallen alpha.

            Yuri charged Wooyoung but was easily thrown into a tree by another member of 2PM, her spine cracked and she died instantly.  Kangin and Sungmin shifted to stop anymore of their friends from charging 2PM.  DBSK took this as a challenge and charged the two wolves.  Max and Yunho easily ripped out both Kangin and Sungmin’s organs and they fell to the ground lifeless.

            This was the last straw for Heechul and Shindong, they charged Max and Yunho and killed them the same way they had just killed their friends.

            “It’s time to end this,” said Kris, “we have you out numbered.”

            “Just surrender,” added Seulki.

            “I won’t surrender until I get my revenge!” yelled Taemin.  He bared his canines and sank his teeth into Jaemi’s neck.  She screamed.

            “Jaemi!” Kai yelled.

            In that moment, Kris and Seulki pulled their claws against Onew’s neck and killed him.  Minho, Kai, Sehun and Chen ran up the porch.  Kai tackled Taemin and Sehun pulled Jaemi’s unconscious body away from the fight.  Minho managed to wrestle Minah away from Jonghyun while Chen finished him off.

            Every member of Girls’ Generation pounced on Wooyoung for killing two of their pack members.  The girls went crazy; they clawed, and ripped at their enemy until he no longer moved…they had avenged their alpha and beta that had fallen in battle.

            Super Junior managed to chase the remaining members of 2PM and DBSK back into the woods, but at the cost of losing another member; Ryeowook.

            Chen tackled Jonghyun off the porch and rolled around in the snow with him.  Neither of them could manage to shift into their wolf forms, there was too much adrenaline pumping through their veins.  “You’re going to pay for hurting Minah!” yelled Chen.

            Jonghyun just growled at him.

            Chen mustered up enough strength to get on top of his enemy and wrap his hands around Jonghyun’s neck.

            Jonghyun kicked Chen off of him and ran into the woods.  Chen followed with Chanyeol and EunMi close behind.  The three of them together took down Jonghyun and dragged his lifeless body back to the property.

  Kai was throwing everything he had at Taemin, but it wasn’t enough…everything Kai threw at him; Taemin intercepted and threw it right back.  “I’m going to ing kill you!” he yelled between punches.

HeH

            Taemin blocked everything and kicked Kai off of him, and then he crawled on top of Kai and bent his arm back behind his body.

            Kai let out a gasp of pain.

            “Daddy!” Minah yelled.  She got free from Minho and ran to her father but Minho quickly grabbed her and pulled her back into him.

            There was a loud crack and Taemin released Kai’s now limp arm.

            Luhan and Kyungsoo started to run to aid their friend but Kris and Seulki stopped them.

            “This is his fight,” said Kris, “we can’t do anything.”

            “But he’s in trouble!” said Luhan.

            “It doesn’t matter…its not going to help anyone,” added Seulki.

            Kai shifted under Taemin and leaped at him.  He sunk his teeth into Taemin’s shoulder and ripped it apart.  But Taemin kept fighting.

            The older of the two shifted and got on top of Kai again, they rolled around in the snow and Taemin kicked Kai into a nearby tree.

            Another crack was heard and Kai could no longer keep in his wolf form.

            “Kris, do something!” yelled Sehun from the porch.

            Nobody moved.

            With a broken arm and leg, Kai managed to get back on his feet.  A small amount of blood trickled from the corner of his lip.  He coughed and blood splattered onto the snow.

            Taemin grinned and said, “What, is that all you’ve got Kai?  I thought you were stronger than this!”

            Kai ignored the pain of his broken leg and ran at Taemin tackling him in the snow once again.  With his good arm he punched his ex-best friend in the jaw, then in the nose, then again and again.

            Taemin spit his blood at Kai and pushed him off of him.  He wrapped his hand around Kai’s neck and squeezed as hard as he could.

            Kai gasped for air, but his lungs just couldn’t get what he needed.

            His eye lids started to get heavy…there was a flash of black light and Taemin was slammed into a nearby tree.  Taemin gasped for air and struggled to get back on his feet.  Standing a good distance away from him was a jet black wolf.  ChoHee.

 

A/N:  Jesus Christ guys!!! I’m freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!  There are only like 2 or 3 chapters left!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!! This is so exciting!!!!!  Subscribe, comment, up vote!  Love you readers! <3