Chapter 15

Howl

 

Chapter 15

 

Third Person POV

 

            Taemin and Key watched the two girls lay unconscious in their arms.

            “Let’s get them back to the house,” said Onew coming into view, “Exo could be home any minute.”

            They nodded in agreement and Taemin picked up the human bridal style and Key put Minah under his arm.

            The pack ran out the back door into the yard.

            Both Minah’s and Jaemi’s blood dripped from their bodies onto the snow covered ground, leaving a trail behind them.

           

            SHINee flew open the front door of their mansion and stormed inside.

            “What did you do!?” yelled Sulli, pulling her son into her arms.

            They didn’t answer her.

            Instead, they went into the basement and locked the girls inside.

            Minho was waiting for them when they returned to the main floor, “You said you were just going to bring them here!  Why did you hurt them!?”

            “Shut up Minho,” growled Taemin, “they put up a fight…”

            “What did you do to Minah?” he asked more calmly.

            “Nothing, she’s fine.”

            “Taemin,” Minho growled, “she was bleeding, what did you do to her?”

            Key chimed in, “She was squirming too much, so I knocked her out.”

            Minho took hold of both Taemin’s and Key’s collars and slammed them into the wall.

            They winced.

            “She’s four years old!  How could you do that to her!” he yelled at them.

            Taemin pushed Minho back and yelled, “Kai took what matters most to me in this world so I took what matters most to him!  It’s only fair!”

            “You make me sick,” spat the older male, “you’re just a spoiled little brat that has to always get what he wants.  NaEun died four years ago, and yeah, it’s hard to lose the one that you love, but get over it!  Move on with your life!  Kai did, why can’t you!?”

            “Stop comparing me to him!  I hate him, and I’m going to kill Jaemi and drop her body in front of him, just like he did to me!”

            Minho hit Taemin’s arms away, “then do it without me…I want nothing to do with this pack anymore.”

            He stormed off to the other room where his wife and child were waiting.

            “Can you go check on them Jinri?” he asked, “I want to make sure they’re not hurt too bad.”

            “Of course,” she replied, handing Yoogeon over to her husband.

            Sulli did what her husband asked of her and quietly went down to the basement.

            What she saw was Minah curled up in the fetal position with her hands over her head, crying.

            “Minah,” she whispered, “let me take a look.”

            “Sulli,” she cried and wrapped her arms around the woman, “I’m scared!”

            “I know Minah, it’ll be okay, I promise.  Let me see your head.”

            The bleeding had stopped but there was a large bump.

            “You’ll be better in no time,” Sulli assured, “just don’t hit your head anymore, okay?”

            Minah nodded and Jaemi stirred next to them.

            “Are you okay Minah?” she asked.

            “She’s okay,” said Sulli, “just a bump from where her head hit the wall.  I’m more worried about you.”

            “No, I’m fine,” she winced.

            “You’re obviously not.  Let me dress your wounds.”

            Sulli wrapped the white gauze around Jaemi’s waist and her arms where Taemin’s claws had pierced her skin.

            “They’ll probably be wondering where I am,” said Sulli referring to the SHINee pack, “If I can, I’ll come by every now and then to check on you.”

            “Thank you Sulli,” said Jaemi taking Minah into her arms.

           

            Back upstairs, Minho had put Yoogeon to bed and was now pacing back and forth in their room.

            “Jinri, I can’t do this anymore.” He said.

            “Then don’t, you already told Taemin to leave you out of whatever it is he had planned.”

            “But I can’t just disobey my pack, if Onew gives me orders to do something, I have to do it, there’s no way out.”

            “I know it’s not that simple, but you could always leave.  Kris’s offer is still on the table.”

            “I thought about that…but they’d kill me if I told them I was leaving for Exo, and then they’d kill you and Yoogeon, and I can’t let that happen.”

            “We’ll figure it out,” she kissed her husband gently on the lips.

 

A/N:  Another short one i know....but i got bored of writing this chapter and i needed to end.  The next chapter will be better, i promise!!  Don't forget to comment! <3