Chapter 17

Howl

Chapter 17

 

Third Person POV

 

            Seulki made her way through the woods, back to the house.

            “What happened?” asked Sehun, “Where are they?”

            “Kai’s okay.” She assured, “We have orders from Kris, we have to call Super Junior and Girls Generation…we’re ending the feud.”

            Everybody gasped.

            “What do you mean we’re ending the feud?” asked Chanyeol.

            “Just that,” said Kris coming out of the woods with Kai in tow, “This hatred towards each other has been going on for far too long, its time to settle this, and if it means we go into battle and lives will be lost, then so be it.  We’re getting Minah and Jaemi back.”

            Everybody stood in silence as they absorbed what Kris was telling them.  A battle…Lives will be lost.  This was all something much bigger then any of them had ever faced. 

            “Your sure this is the only way…?” said Luhan quietly, “can’t we just reason with them…couldn’t that be enough to get them back?”

            Kai spoke up, “I don’t care how we do it as long as Minah and Jaemi aren’t hurt and I get them back…if it means I kill them, so be it.  They went too far this time.”

           

            Exo and their ladies all filed back into the house.  Kris called Leeteuk and told him what was going on, and Super Junior agreed to help them with the fight.  Seulki called Taeyeon and Girls Generation also agreed to join them.

            Kai paced angrily around the living room as they all waited for Super Junior and Girls Generation to arrive.

            “Ugh!  What’s taking them so long!?” whined Kai.

            “Kai…we literally just got off the phone with them,” said Seulki.

            “Minah and Jaemi could be hurt!  I need to get to them as soon as possible!”

            “Kai, I know your scared,” Chen placed his hand on his friends shoulder, “we all are, but it’s not going to solve anything to pace around the room and yell at us.  We’re doing everything we can.”

            “Easy for you to say,” Kai shouted at him, “your mate and child weren’t taken from you by the enemy!”

            “Jongin,” growled Kris, “take a break.  You’re too stressed to think clearly right now, so go upstairs.  We’ll come get you when we have a plan.”

            Kai stormed up the stairs to his bedroom and slammed the door. 

            He flopped onto his bed and screamed into his pillow.  Then, rolling onto his back and let out an exasperated sigh.

            “What would ChoHee do if she were here…?” he whispered to himself.

            Kai pushed himself off his bed and went over to the bookshelf that held all of ChoHee’s old journals.  He removed from the shelf a tattered blue spiral notebook.

             To Jongin; it read on the cover.

            He flipped to the last page with writing on it and read: Jongin, I made my first shift, I haven’t told you about it yet, I’m still trying to figure out how to…by the time you do actually read this, I would have told you.  You won’t like the outcome.

            Whether we’re enemies or allies, you will always be my best friend.  And I’m happy that we’ve had the friendship that we’ve had for as long as we did.  Maybe we’ll still be friends after I tell you, maybe we won’t be.  But whatever it is, I promise to never hurt you because you mean too much to me.  I hope you’ll do the same.  –Taemin

“Jesus Taemin,” said Kai under his breath.

He ripped the page out of the notebook that had the letter written on it and stuffed it into his back pocket.

“What am I going to do…?”

He crashed down on his bed again and just lay there, thinking. 

“Please be okay Minah, Jaemi,” he prayed quietly.

If you touch them Taemin, I’ll kill you.

 

A/N:  I don't think I know how to write long chapters anymore...please don't hate me!  Comment! :)