Episode 8

Music Couple!

                           EPISODE 7 PREVIEW:

  • Seohyun slaps Kyuhyun
  • Jessica sneaks a peek at Donghae's stuff
  • Snippet of Haesica's argument
  • Seohyun packs her stuff
  • Jessica types 'Jessica' on Donghae's phone and it unlocks.
  • Taeteuk forehead's kiss

{ Elloreh! I kinda want some more comments and that way I can make some special. I decided to do more Taeteuk stuff becuase there was alot of Haesicaand SeoKyu stuff than Taeteuk, so There will still be more moments of Seokyu and Heasica but we're focusing abit more on Taeteuk today in this episode. :D saranghae supporties! }

 

                           EPISODE 8 STARTS HERE!~:

Day 20...

Leeteuk decides to cook breakfest since today was Jessica but she was terrible and still sleeping.

He makes some kimichi bokumbop.

He sets the dinner table. Everyone had empty cups so he filled some water in Taeyeon's cup and puts a small cartoon of chocolate milk beside her breakfest plate.

Everybody walks in while Donghae and Jessica was still sleeping.

" Oppa! Its not good to have Kimchi Bokumbop in the morning!~" Seohyun complained.

"But its my favorite..." Taeyeon said, quietly.

Leeteuk was laughing with Kyuhyun.

They all sit down.

"Ya Seohyun! You're a quite healthy girl but you join in eating? " Kyuhyun said with a smile.

" Can't help with the cook." Seohyun, said making everybody laugh.

"O!~ Chocolate milk! " Taeyeon said, smiling.

Leeteuk scratches his head, making an eye smile. 

Seohyun just pokes around her food, eating the shrimp.

"Ya! Just eat some Pap!" 

"Aniyo! Shireo ta!"

Everyone laughs while Seohyun was trying to say it with her aegyo.

"Ya! Someone should go wake up Donghae and Sica unnie! Their yummy food is getting cold and dry." Seohyun said with more aegyo.

Kyuhyun stands up with Seohyun and goes up the stairs to wake up Haesica.

Taeteuk starts to play around with eachother.

Seokyu opens the door into Haesica room, and they see Haesica sleeping together, quietly.

"They make guite a match.." Kyuhyun whispered to Seobaby. :D

He turns his head and look down to her face and she looks up. They have a moment, but they turned around fast at the same time.

Taeteuk starts doing mission #20 earlier than the other 2 couples. 

Mission #20- Modelling: Every idol models for the camera, clothes some are runways and even in acting! These 2 couples will get some costumes which was picked by the costume designer and they have to model it out on a mini runway.

Leeteuk and Taeyeon practice modelling in their practice room.

Taeteuk holds hands and start to smile.

"Ani! This doesn't work." Taeyeon said. She was so focused on winning this mission/round.

"How about we have arm-in arm and you leaning on my shoulder while I lean onto your small, petty little head?" Keeteuk suggested.

"Sure that might work out."

They tried the pose Leeteuk suggested.

"Wow! It looks really more couple like. :D" Taeyeon, smiling really big and wide.

They gave eachother double high-5's.

Seokyu walks to buys some groceries because they couldn't participate in Mission #20. Because they have 7 points while Taeteuk and Haesica has 6 points. So Seokyu will be the judging which wins the points.

They bought some ingredients to make some kimchi, Juk and some banchae. They also bought some yogurt and drinks.

Seohyun holds 3 bags and Kyuhyun took 2. 

Seohyun was holding it as if she was about to drop her arms and legs because it was heavy.

Kyunhyun takes 2 bags away from her.

"Kumawo, Kyuhyun..." It was still awkward between them.

They walk home together.

Taeteuk was still practicing in the room, sweating. 

Leeteuk tries being a gentle man and gives her a waterbottle.

She gladly accepts and takes a sip.

Taeyeon then keeps practicing.

"Wow this girl is a machine!"

Taeyeon starts to laugh.

Haesica tries to practice for their modelling missing but every 10 seconds, they kept on getting into fights/arguements.

" Stop stepping on my toe! Why do you keep hurting MY FOOT?!?!"

" Waeyo! I keep making mistakes too but you made MORE!!!"

" Why the frig are you YELLING AT ME?"

" YOU STARTED IT FIRST!!!"

Jessica grabs her shoe and chases Donghae around.

" Ya!"

Donghae dodges and misses her shots.

Later at night, Seokyu were walking in the pathway that lead to their apartment.

About halfway, they stop since they see only 1 star.

"Wooow!~ Yeppeo-da!" Seohyun exclaimed.

Without hesitation this time she actually starts to walk but realize Kyuhyun wasn't beside her.

She turns around and sees Kyuhyun facing her face.

" I have a confession to make."

"Bwoh?!" Seohyun was really shocked, and didn't knew what it was.

" Nan! Jowhae! (I like you.) Mani Jowa!"

He runs up to Seohyun, who was shocked. 

He holds her shoulder, leaning closer.

He starts to tilt his head, feeling Seohyun's innocent breath.

Then thats where Kyuhyun's rash, handsome and loveable lips touch Seohyun's soft, Pure, '' lips.

{Wooohooo!~ Finally! They kissed! Anyways, I am still checking the results of the poll! Please watch the 4 in 1 episode of the talk show which is coming soon! Please subscribe to its page and Talk show and watch Winter goes on after this drama ends! Don't worry there will be second seasons! Please comment too!}