Episode 2

Music Couple!

                         Previously on Episode 1:

" Taeyeon with Leeteuk, Donghae with Jessica and finally, Seohyun with Kyuhyun."

"DOUBLE BEDS?"

Jessica choking on her water <3

Seohyun being nice.

Taeteuk's movie scene.

OST Scene.

Kiss.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<.< Is it poking me again? Hey! Its me again! Boo! Even though I don't have subscribers, I will call them supporters.So who ever becomes a subbie of mines, they are to me a friend and supporter. For the other news, we will have a 2nd season too and 3 special episodes for this drama and soon there would be a poster premiere. I'm listening to Beast now <3.... Anyways Hwaiting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                    EPISODE 2:

Jessica pulls away. Her eyes are widen since that was captured. She runs into her room and Taeyeon calls out her name. She looks at Donghae disgusted. Taeyeon and Seohyun runs into Jessica's room. They find her writing something.

"Jessica...What are you doing?" Asked Taeyeon, looking confused.

" I'm plotting revenge..." Jessica said looking furious. >:D

"Revenge.....Waeyo?"  Asked Seohyun who looked around the room.

Jessica turns her chair around and looks at Seohyun. "Really? Did you not seen what happen?" 

"O mianhae... Please don't be mad Unni." said Seohyun.

" Gwanchanayo."

Donghae stops peeking from the room and walks away. "Revenge? I'm the master at that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>.< Feeling itchy from the pokes. Now lets jump into TaeTeuk  :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leeteuk was in his room reading the comments online from the first episode:

Donghaeforever12024: That Jessica girl touch my Donghae?!?!

ST*RSungminfan: I'm officially a shipper HaeSica <3

Taeyeon walks into the room. " Oh Hey Leeteuk."

Leeteuk looks at Taeyeon. " Hey. Want to see the comments with me?"

"I'm not sure of what you're talking about but sure." said Taeyeon. "Its about Episode 1."

Iamabigmusiccouplefan: I ship TaeTeuk They look cute.

Taeyeon then looks at Leeteuk who also later looks at her. They have a small moment.

Leeteuk: Damn, She is real pretty close up

Taeyeon: Why is he looking at me, WAIT! I looked first! Better look away~

Taeyeon looks the other direction, so Leeteuk's eyes took a hike too.

TIME FOR: ACTIVITY NUMBER 2!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A dance Number!

Its time to dance! Grab your spouse and create a dance routine. The winner will get to use the jacuzzi and be fed by 5 star rated food. :D

" Lucky Jessica. She gets a superstar." Says Taeyeon.(Feeling Jelly XD)

" Ya! I'm a great dancer too!" Says Leeteuk trying to show off how good he is.

" First performance is done by Donghae and Sica."  Says Kyuhyun.

Everyone applause.

They start their dance.

 

After their dance, everyone Applauses.

"Next is our very own MC, Kyuhyun and his Wifey Seohyun!" Says Leeteuk.

Again, Everybody applauses. They begin their routine.

 

Everyone Claps and hoots.

"Next is our humorous Leeteuk with his shining Taeyeon!" Said Kyuhyun.

"Thats weird. I didn't get a special Intro." Says Donghae.

Everyone Applause. They start.

 

They did their routine but end up failing because they didn't care they just splashed water at each other.

Everyone laughs their heads off.

" And the winner is......Kyuhyun and Seohyun!" Announced by Leeteuk.

Everyone starts clapping and cheering for them.

Dinner Time!

Today, Seohyun was cooking dinner. She made Bulgogi (Grilled Marinated Beef), Pap (Rice), Galbi (Baby Ribs), Book Uh Guk (Dried Codfish Soup), Miyeokguk (Seaweed Soup), KimBap (Korean sushi), Kimchi (Poridge stew), Jajangmyun (Black Bean Paste Noodles) and Udon (Wheat Noodles).

(Can't upload...too much pics D:)

 

Everyone sits at the dining table amazing. :O :O :O :O

"Ta da! Yummy right?" Seohyun asked.

Leeteuk takes some of each. "Yea! Its really REALLY GOOD!"

Seohyun turns red and Plays with her 2 fingers. Everybody starts to eat.

"Jessica!" Donghae called her out. " What!" Jessica mouth was stuffed with noodles.

" When will you initiate your re-" Jessica quickly found out what he was saying and stuffed some kimbap in his mouth.

Everybody looks at them. They drink their water (Haesica). To avoid that DISTRACTION.

 

9:00 PM - Let See What The Cast is doing?

Leeteuk- Excersising

Taeyeon-Singing

Seohyun-Reading

Jessica-Sleeping

Kyuhyun-Practicing his Acting.......o.o

Donghae-Revenge for revenge of what happened earlier..... (Does that make sense? Lol)

Donghae goes to a supermarket. He buys a creamy cake and buys 2 bottle of whipped cream. He spreads all the whipped cream on the cake. He goes into their room (Haesica Only!) and throws the cake on her face. He quickly runs away before Jessica sees them.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! (Jessica's dolphin scream!!~) "

Everyone runs into HaeSica's room. 

Taeyeon: :O

Seohyun: :O

Leeteuk: ;'D

Kyuhyun: XD

Donghae: >:D

 

But in the end they all laugh...except for Jessica.... Across me is where she is fake smiling XD...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<.< It better not be poking me...  Ready for Jessica's revenge?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sleeping time!!!!!!

Taeyeon and Leeteuk Decided to take turns using the bed. Aweh! Leeteuk was a gentleman to let use Taeyeon use the bed first.

Kyuhyun puts pillows in the middle of the bed so one side is Sehyunnie :D and The other is His <3.

As for Haesica... They left it like that. 

While Donghae was sleeping... Lets just say Jessica did something to his eyes. XD. 

 (Covering your eyes now? Huh?)XDDDDDD

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>.< Back to the drama!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Seohyun and Kyuhyun wasn't sleeping yet but everyone else was. 

" Ya? Are you sleeping?" Kyuhyun asked Seohyun in a whisperic way-ish.

" Ani."  She replies while closing her eyes.

" I'm kinda getting hungry for midnight snack. Are you?" He asked. He was trying to get along with Seohyun.

" Uh.. Not really but I can go with you." Seohyun said.

They get up and tip-toe all the way to the kitchen. It was dark because the lights was turned off. Kyuhyun opens the fridge to get something. Seohyun felt something crawling on her. It was a bug. When she realize she screamed really loud that everyone woke up. 

"Where? Where?" Ask Kyuhyun. He couldn't see that he bumped into Seohyun and fell ontop of her. Donghae the lights and Jessica was behind him. Then TaeTeuk came in with a bat. (Where did they get that?) Taeyeon was hiding behind Leeteuk and Leeteuk had a scared look on his face. They all look at them two.

" Seohyun.." Taeyeon said.

" Kyuhyun.." Donghae said.

Kyuhyun and Seohyun looks at eachother.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------EEEEEEEEEP!  One of their most precious moments!  Anyways, Thanks guys for watching Episode 2 of 'Music Couple' with me! Episode 3 & 4 will come out tomorrow. Don't forget you guys will vote who is the next Music Couple! Just vote in the comments or Poll which will come in the 24th episode!!!!!