Episode 24

Music Couple!

                                Goodbye... Part 2

 

Seohyun, Taeyeon and Jessica, comes back full from the party and got some galbi for everyone else.

Jessica runs into her room, quickly packing some stuff for 5 minutes so she doesn't have to do 40 minutes of packing on her last day.

She quickly runs downstair, and everyone was busy. They all went out to the amusement park, again

So Jessica was alone again. She was gonna be sad when she leaves 'Music Couple!' Her only friend there was camera man ahjussi, well he is only 23.

" Ahjussi, you want some galbi?" She asked him.

" Jinja! Wahh! Kumawo!" He said as he sets the camera down on the counter and he eats the galbi.

Jessica goes back up to pack but leaves her PJs and one more outfit since tomorrow was her last day.

" I should go to home and take my friends there too."

Jessica chokes back on the tears, just wanting to spend more time with her friends. She hears the doorbell and she runs to see if her friends are back.

Too bad it was Donghae.

" Why are you here? Didn't you have practice with ST*R?" She asked him.

" Sungmin is doing a drama, Shindong was busy with MC and Hangeng quit. With only 2 other ST*R members, my shift ended early." He said.

" Yea, so answer the other question." She said.

" I thought I already did."

" No! Why did YOU come here when there is so many around the world?"

He gets a little closer, making Jessica take a step back.

" Because I'm bored." He said, as he stuck out his tongue.

They gazed abit in each other's eyes until camera man ahjussi came.

" Theres no more galbi?" He asked.

" Ah! Jogeuman! There some in the fridge! Let me get you some more Ahjussi." Jessica said as she and the camera man quickly hurried off.

Donghae laughs and scoffs abit. " What is she, Dating the camera man?"

~ Meanwhile with Taeteuk~

"Since its day 90, this is our second last date. Our last date will be on day 100." Leeteuk said.

" Wae? I mean we can still see each other after Music couple." Taeyeon said, looking at him, confusingly.

" Because after this, I'm debuting." He said.

" Oh...But Donghae is like hanging out with us-" Taeyeon 

" Thats 'cause there is no schedule for him since he has 'Music Couple!" He yells a bit.

"Ah..Mianhae.." After realizing he hurted a bit of Taeyeon's feelings.

He steals a quick kiss from her and she smiles.

"Lets go back to home."

Day 91...

" Hey guys...Lets go to my house." Jessica blurted out. She even invited Heera

" For dinner. Camera man can come too." Jessica said, struggling with tears, but she wins the fight.

Everyone had agreed since it was almost over.

~ Meanwhile at Jessica's house ~

he places so many food on the table.

"Daebak!" They all said.

Then, the all laugh.

Jessica starts to cry.

" Boya? Gwenchana? Taeyeon asked.

" Unni, What happened?" Seohyun asked.

" I'm sure Heera knows." She said.

"Come guys, except for Donghae, and Heera. Come camera man."

She tolds them to come upsatir. As they enter the room, Donghae eavesdrops.

" Guys. I'm moving somewhere because I got scouted." She said.

" Jinja! Where? " Kyuhyun asked.

" Gangnam?" Leeteuk asked.

" Oh well, at least we can visit." Camera man said.

Taeyeon gives a dirty glare at the camera man.

" Ani! I'm moving permantly with Krystal and Tiffany."

" So?" Seohyun said.

" To the U.S."

Everybody's eyes widen in shock.

Donghae, without thinking, opens the door and everyone stares at him.

"Bwoh?!"

 

A/N ok guys the next is the end followed by specials so wait and stop voting now because I'm gonna see them. :D