Final Episode 25 + 3 specials

Music Couple!

                          Final Goodbyes D: + 3 specials :D

 

 

{ Now this is a bit hard for me because I can't see you!!!!!! In the other season if you want to watch it <3 }

 

 

Jessica stomps out of the room, Getting angry at him. She stops at the door and turns around and say,

"I'M LEAVING NOW!!!!" She leaves to get her stuff in the car and gets droven all the way to the airport.

Everyone looks at Donghae. But then they start to leave to the airport. Donghae runs all the way there himself.

" I have to stop her... I have to tell her I love her...." Donghae thinks as he ran all the way.

They all enter the airport, panting.

Tiffany, Krystal and Jessica just came out of the car a couple minutes before they arrived.

They were about to show their tickets to the workers, Everyone (The cast) stops them.

They each try to convince. her. But fangirls surrounds The cast because of Donghae and they were on TV.

Krystal and Tiffany had already been checked out but they're waiting for Jessica who is stuck in the mob.

" Jessica! Ppali!"

"Unni! Ppali." The called out.

" Sica!" "Ice Princess!" " Sica Unni!" "Jeshika! Jessi. Sic! HAESICA!!!!!!!!" 

Everyone stops crowding. The cast gets in a line to give reasons why Jessica can't leave.

"Theres no point of going." Kyuhyun said.

"But Then I become what I want to be." She debates back.

"Oh." Kyuhyun walks to the end of the line. Lols.

' I you stay with us, you know just in case because in U.S, its terrible!" Taengoo said.

"I lived there before...." Jessica said.

" You should stay here, since you are only 18." Seohyun said.

" We have a chaperone." Jessica retaliates.

" But you should complete Music Couple!" Leeteuk said.

" I don't want to..." Slowly Jessica was giving in sor her replies were getting lame.

Soon it was Donghae's turn.

" Saranghae...Saranghaeyo, Jessica." Everyone was quiet.

"So don't leave."

He goes up to her, grabs her two shoulders and pulls her closer. He leans into a kiss.

Everyone screams.

" Ahhh! HYUNG!!!" Kyuhyun said, covering Seohyun's eyes.

" Ew.." Tiffany and Krystal said.

" Awe! I'm literally squealing. EEP! Kiss me Teukkie oppa!" Taeyeon pleaded.

"Not right now, I'm recording this!" He said, pushing her a bit away, looking like a professional.

Jessica immediately pulls away and says something to Tiffany and Krystal.

" Bye! I'm not going! I have something to do here in Korea. (She said in English.)"

"Unni!" They yell.

But the plane was leaving in a couple minutes so They had no choice but to leave her.

The crowd claps and asks for Autographs.

They all hug.

(Sorry I'm not good with this scene so its real crappy...)

Day 100...

" And the winner is...." Says the MC.

"The annual winner of the first Season Of Music couple is..."

 

 

 

 

" SeoKYU!!!" Sorry for the let downs to Haesica and Taeteuk fans! Come up here!"

Seohyun and Kyuhyun comes running on the stage. Seohyun, of course crys and Kyuhyun gives her an evil facial expression. ( Like how he does to Eunhyuk. XD)

She got confetti on her face and it looked like she was crying confetti.

At the end, They all had a group hug.

" Bye,Sica. Have fun in America. And Bye guys, I will see you soon." Seohyun said.

" Hey! Leeteuk and Kyuhyun! We'll see you on tv soon."

They all parted that time...But we won't forget them.

after many years. 6-8 years, They became great superstars. The guys were all in a group called 'Super Junior' and the girls were in a group called 'SNSD'. Hara was In Kara and Krystal was in F(x). The camera man was now the executive of the Danjo company and the PD-nim was still a mean , looking for a new job.

 

The end...

 

JUST WAIT! WE'VE GOTTEN THE 3 SPECIALS!

Here they are:

 

Seokyu:

~ 20 years later ~

Seohyun was wearing a beautiful white lace dress. Taeyeon were helping her get ready for her makeup.

" I still can't believe Jessica is not here..." Seohyun said.

"I know. But lets not get through with that crap. It was only years ago." Taeyeon said, Trying to forget the past.

" Oh so how are you and Leeteuk?" Seohyun asked, weirdly because her lipstick was being put on.

" Fine. Same with Our little Soo Yeon." Taeyeon said, rubbing her belly.

"Bwoh?!" You're pregnant?" She said, turning and her lipstick was smeered onto her left side of her cheek.

" Neh!~ Four months ago. We just found out it was a girl last week at Dr.Lee's ultrasound."

"Isn't doctor Lee-"

" It is, Donghae."

" Wahh! I can't believe he moved to Jeju Island."

"Well thats were Sica is..."

They all looked down.

" I'm glad you named Your daugther after Jessica."

"I am glad. I was glad we were SNSD too. "

" I missed the Music couple building. I can't believe it collapse and it made us loose something important."

"Miss. Seo Joo Hyun, There calling you now." A mistress said.

A couple minutes later, Seohyun's dad walk down the Isle with his arm linked to Seohyun.

She makes it beside her groom, Yonghwa. Just kidding, it was Kyuhyun.

They say their vows and they placed the ring on each other's finger. Then they smooched...XD ( My mum visited and is behind me....)

 

Taeteuk:

 

~ 21 Years later ~

Taeyeon and Leeteuk plays with little Soo Yeon.

" Sooyeonnie! Crawl to eomma!" Taeyeon said.

"Andwae! Come to appa!" He said, using aegyo.

" Taeyeon falls back, laughing.

Soo yeon giggles and copies her eomma.

Seo Yeon tries to say something.

"Eoo---Ahhh----"

"Yeobo! She trying to say something! I bet its Appa!" Leeteuk exclaimed.

"Ani! Its gonna be Eomma!"

And her first words were...

"Jesshika!!!"

They both tilt their head, looking dumbfounded.

But they realize she was sneezing.

They all laugh together and Soo yeon has a face on, saying like: I don't see whats funny.

 

Haesica:

~ 22 Years later ~

Donghae's POV:

Jessica, its been 6 years since you left... Even right after we graduated from being stars. When will you come back?

~ Flashback~

" Oppa! Unni! Seobaby! Evilkyu! Teukkie!!" Jessica said, waving at them, calling them to come over.

"Why are we here at the old apartments from Music Couple?" Seobaby asked.

" Soon they were gonna break it down! So lets protest."

" Jinja?! Guys lets do it!"

"Ani! Its probably against the law."

I was holding my fish plushie. I and Jessica sat infront of the building. 

"Won't you guys move?" One of the workers said.

"ANDWAE!" We yelled.

The dude swinged the crane,with that boulder like ball and hits the building about 6 times.

It was about to fall and Me and Jessica so I grabbed her and left the plush there.

Jessica grabbed it. (Anyone see that coming?)

One of the pieces of the building fell on her, Crushing her, leaving her life less body there.

~ End Of Flashback ~

Donghae walks to Jessica's grave.

I place the ripped up fish plushie on her grave and left. Once I turned around, I saw a girl that looked like she was in her late 30's.

(And the cast was 40 by now.)

It was Jessica, I thought so I randomly blurted out Jessica and she replied back.

"Neh? Do I know you?" She said. "Although you look familiar."

Was she reborned? Is this her second life? I was scared because Jessica looked like her and had the same name. Only one way to find out.

" Hey, y." I said.

" Ew! YOU ERTED FISHY!"

I saw that ice princess shine in her shards and I instantly hugged her.

"B-boya?" She said.

If I melt her heart, Maybe she might remember me.

" Hello, My name is Lee Donghae and I'm your fishy prince. I will love you for 45304746130843 years old. (Same age when Jessica confessed in episode 23.)" I said, give her a hand to shake. She slaps it away.

I smirked and said " I hope we meet again, Ice princess."

 

{ Please read Dare and Music couple 2 which will come out tomorrow! }