Episode 14

Music Couple!

                      Episode 14: Lips 

{ Today lets start off Taeteuk. I guess a little romance but I was hoping for a little more comedy :D And I was hoping to get back in the theme of music too, so I guess today's episode could be long :D }

Taeyeon was sleeping on the couch in the living room, making sniffling noises. Leeteuk was just sleeping in their room, on one side. He started thinking about Taeyeon crying.

" Gosh! Dude you made a girl cry! " He thoughted. 

Taeyeon was sniffling so loud, everyone was complaining in the morning. Once, while Taeyeon was sniffling, the maknae even got evil-ish.

"BOYA?!?! SOMEONE HUNT THE GHOST!!!!!!"

Looks like Evil Kyuhyun influence our little Seobaby, which makes it more cute.

In the morning, everyone was preparing a song and dance with their partners because it was time for a music show case. It was the first one.

Seohyun was trying to hit the high notes prepared in the song. Kyuhyun noticed her, being a hard on herself, trying to hit the notes.

Well, today he was feeling a little bit evil and sneaky so he grabbed a rubber snake and hid under Seohyun's desk.

As she came back from the restroom/washroom/bathroom (whatever you call it. Your choice.), She sat at her chair by her desk.

Kyuhyun puts the snake on her lap.

"AHHH!"

She screams really loud.

She starts kicking her feet, hitting Kyuhyun but she didn't know he was there and she jumped up after she heard him saying...

"OWWW!"

"Boya!" She said, in an angry tone as soon he got out.

Kyuhyun starts to laugh.

"Boya?!?! That wasn't funny!~" She said as she starts to cry.

"Aw, There there.." He said as he hugs her and pats her back while smiling. ( >:D Hahaha, evil Kyuhyun Hahaha )

He pulls her away from the hug and kisses her forehead. They smile and look at each other.

                                            {Haesica}

Jessica and Donghae were practicing together their dance routine. Jessica wasn't a great dancer so Donghae had to teach her.

After a while, they were getting tired so they drank some water and sat down together against the wall.

" I can't Do this! So many steps to memorize!" Jessica complained.

Donghae starts to laugh,

" Well, If you were a trainee, it would be harder! So don't come to me with a complaint!" Donghae said.

From the looks, Jessica was sweating alot and her hair was getting damp from her sweat. 

Donghae grabs a handkerchief and wipes the sweat off her forehead.

Jessica looks at him as he looks back.

" Your forehead...is all sweaty, do you think guys will like that?" He said quietly.

" Well, you..are probably too close..." She said.

They lean in more closer.

" Your nose is sweaty too...." He said.

" Well... Your face looks more like a fish..." She said as she gotten more quiet.

They lean in more closer.

"Well I already look like a fish.. Your lips, are already gonna touch mines, who else is gonna kiss them?" He said.

" Someone other than you...."

" I can prove that.." He said.

They lean in and starts to kiss.

Slowly, Donghae puts his hands on her face and neck. She starts to puts her arms around his waist.

                        { And the scene fades out and goes onto Taeteuk }

Taeyeon was angry at Leeteuk still and started practice by herself. " Aigoo! I want to quit! " She said, but realize she was just talking to herself.

"Were you talking to me?" The camera man asked.

"DID I SAY I WAS, AHUJUSSI?" Taeyeon said, angry.

" No.... Geez,... I'm older than you by a couple years and that makes me an Ahjussi! AIGOO!" The camera man complaint.

"I want my old private life back! With my family! So please! LEAVE!" She said as she points to the door.

" ANDWAE! OR ELSE WE HAVE TO TURN ON THE HIDDEN CAMERA AGAIN! Wait...Thats good. You don't know where it is right?" He asked.

"Are you a pabo or are you just born dumb? Now I can break it, thanks!"

" Oh crap..." He said."I'm gonna get fired.."

The camera man leaves, looking at Leeteuk as he enters the room.

Taeyeon looks at Leeteuk.

" Before you leave, say what you need to say." Taeyeon said, as she glared at him.

" I prepared a song for you." Leeteuk said.

He starts to sing the song "SHE."

As he sang Taeyeon expression was changing.

From Angry (D:<) To sad (D';) To happy with tears ( :'D ).

As he finished singing, He whispers something sweet to Taeyeon.

"I think I'm falling in love...with you." 

She looked at him after he backs up frm the whisper.

She grabs his collars as if she was about to punch him.

Leeteuk has a scared expressino on :O.

She kisses him.

Here is Leeteuk's expression: :O, :|, ^_^ <3.

As then she pulled away, Leeteuk grabs her fast and kisses her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Thats was it for today's episode, LIPS! Soon episodes will be on the talk show if I'm not lazy :P.