Episode 10- Part 2: SeoKyu- Innocent

Music Couple!

                        Episode 10- Part 2: SeoKyu- Innocent

 

Jessica closes the door after waving bye to Me, Kyuhyun oppa, Taeyeon Unnie and Leeteuk oppa. Taeyeon had to complete her activity with Leeteuk. And I had to go to Jeju Island for my parent's 30th anniversary. Kyuhyun was going on Wan Island so he had to take the same bus as me. Me and Kyuhyun arrived at the bus stop and Taeteuk was leaving.

"Annyeong!" 

"Annyeong!~"

We parted. Me and Kyuhyun sat on the stop's benches. We were lucky because this was the last bus. When I looked down, I saw Taeyeon unnie's necklace. I quickly grabbed it and chased after her. Kyuhyun started following me.

"Ya! Eodi-ya?" Kyuhyun asked, while panting and taking  his breath.

I kept on running to Taeyeon unnie. I finally got to her and Kyuhyun was just running still because he was 1 pace away.

"Taeyeon unni!" I called out.

She turned around with Leeteuk oppa.

I handed her the necklace while I huff and Puff.

She thanked me and they left.

I realize Kyuhyun was running ahead of me.

" Why are you running?!"

" The BUS!"

I looked and the bus was already ahead of me and Kyuhyun. I ran faster and faster and caught up with Kyuhyun. We exchanged glances and looked at the bus. 

"STOP! KUMANE!!!!!"

We kept on yelling but The bus didn't stop.

It was finally gone where it faded away from our eyes.

We look at eachother huffing and puffing, and didn't know what to do!

"Aish!" Kyuhyun scratches his head.

I started to sweat.

I called my parents and Told them I was sorry for missing the last bus.

I started to cry because I was gonna miss my parent's 30th anniversary. I mean I haven't seen them for over 48 DAYS! They're probably dissappointed in me because I was their only child and a good daughter to them. I missed them so much and I haven't even gave them my present yet.

I started to tear up and sob over and over again.

"Ya! Why are you weeping?" Kyuhyun asked me in a friendly, gentle tone.

I just stood there, crying still because my parents were the most important to me in the world.

Kyuhyun comes to me and hugs me.

He pats my back.

" Lets just go back to the apartment." He said.

I wiped my tears away and we started walking back home.

What was weird was the power was off. If the owers were off, the doors were lock automatically.

I tried to opened the front door of the whole apartment with my keys but it wouldn't open up.

"We're locked out."

I told Kyuhyun.

"Call Sica." He suggested.

I called but there was no one picking up.

I called 17 times. She wouldn't pick up.

"I'll call Donghae Hyung."

He called twice but the operator said either the phone is dead or is off.

We looked at eachother and since it was Mid-afternoon, we couldn't do much. The camera crew was inside the house and Following Taeyeon.

"We should break the glass door. Jessica and Donghae are probably in trouble-" Kyuhyun suggested but I cutted him off.

"ANDWAEYO! THATS VERY BAD!!!" I exclaimed.

He something quietly that made me kinda feel sad and hurt.

"Whoops. I totally forgot you're innocent..." Is what he said. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please still vote on my poll and I will udpate soon with part 3 :D