Episode 1

Music Couple!

                                      Hello! This is my first appearance in this episode. Before this episode 'plays', I leave comments at the end of it and

                                      I hopefully wish all the fans of this drama series comments too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Episode 1...

Taeyeon runs by the sidewalk. Taeyeon looks at her watch and realize she is late for her audition. 

" Aish! Why did I had this morning jog? " Taeyeon said to herself, loudly. 

People on the streets are looking at her weirdly. She runs as fast as she can and makes it there but only 20 minutes late. She walks in and bows to everyone. 

"Chusowamida! Chusowamida!" She bows a 90 degree bow continuously. People looks at her strangely from head to toe. But Taeyeon doesn't notice. 

Taeyeon takes a seat by the corner and looks at her resume and her experiences. She takes a run down her Cue cards to find out what she should say. Taeyeon looks around and notice a pretty girl reading a book quietly. She looked really pure and innocent. Taeyeon looks at her name tag and her name said Seohyun. Someone's hand waves in front of her eyes. Taeyeon turns her head and sees that its her friend Jessica. 

" Niga Boya? Whats up with your clothes?" Jessica asked.

" I wasn't able to change because I had a long morning jog. Sica, do you have spare clothing?" Taeyeon asked.

" Ani. But we can go to the thrift shope across the street. They will call the 18 year olds in 15 minutes. So we can go." Said Jessica.

" Andwaeyo!" Taeyeon said. "Wae?" Asked Sica. " I don't have money with me right now." Exclaimed Taeyeon.

" Excuse me." Said a soft tone of voice. It was Seohyun. " I couldn't help but overhear about your situation. I have some money you can borrow." She said really kindly.

" ASSA! Kumawo!" Said Jessica. " O. Kamsamida." Taeyeon said as she shakes her head and takes the money.

 

At the thrift shop.............

 

Taeyeon comes out wearing this:

 

" Nice Taengoo! Very chic and will raise some points." Said Sica. They left the store and made it on time for their audition.

"First up, Kim Taeyeon." Called the interviewer. " Fighting!" Says Jessica to Taeyeon as she watches Taeyeon enter the room.

" I hear you are qualified on experience based, Am I correct?" say the interviewer. " Neh. I've been on tv for natural beauty." Taeyeon said as she nods. " I like you. You are confident, have potentials and all natural. Is there any talent you have?" The interviewer asked. " Neh! Today, I prepared a song, its an original I wrote when I was little. I called it 'Love Came To Me'. " She says as she stands up and gets ready to sing.

" Love.. Camed first. Starts it off with a trail. We Followed and inhaled loveee~ Ohhhh!!!! I'm scream on my lunggs~ and I will not get closer~ Closer~ CLOSER!~ To loveee~ But It will come to meeeee~~~ Oh Love." After she sang, the interviewer was crying. " Your song have touched my heart and made me cry every bits inside. Thank you Taeyeon. I will call you about the results tomorrow morning. Next!" "Kamsamida!" Taeyeon cheerfully said as she left.

Taeyeon comes up to the door and opens it but finds Jessica Eavesdropping. Jessica quickly reacts and turns around and starts whistling. "Jessica!" Taeyeon called out. Jessica then turns around. " Oh there you are! How did-" She said but Taeyeon cuts her off. " I know you heard it. " They both squeal.

 

After the auditions.....

 

" Ya, Ya! Did you think I nailed it?" Asked Jessica to Taeyeon. " Of course! Eventually, we both will end up on the show!" Taeyeon replied. On a TV screen in the hallways of the building, Jessica and Taeyeon look and see Kpop Idol group ST*R performing their new song ' Too Late '. 

" Ya! Don't you think Donghae is cute? " Asked Taeyeon. " Ani! He is just a snobish leader like many idol groups. The best one is us! Were trainees anyways."  Jessica said in a murmuring and screaming way.

Next Morning....

Taeyeon and Jessica both gets called from the PD of 'Music Couple'. Luckily they both made it on. They also told them to check the tv who else is gonna be the cast of 'Music Couple' and to all meet at the building in the afternoon. Taeyeon goes to Jessica's Penthouse and they decide what to wear. Taeyeon wore a lace dress and Jessica wore a sheer dress.

"Perfect!" They both say and then giggles.

 

Meanwhile they all make it by the building.

They all introduced themselves. 

" Hi, I'm Taeyeon!"

" Hello I am Jessica!"

" I...I....I.." "She is Seohyun-shi!"

"I am Leeteuk!"

" Nice to meet you, I am Kyuhyun!" Seohyun thinks to herself " Kyuhyun? Why is he.... :O" They exchanged a couple of glances.

" I'm the one and only Donghae!" Jessica looks at him and chugs down her water. She then chokes on the water because she thought of his face. Everyone looks at her. Taeyeon Pats her back. " Its ok guys! She is just very nervous." 

Taeyeon and Jessica later enters the washroom.

"Ya! Why did you choke?" Taeyeon asked and her facial expression looked worrisome.

" Just was looking at Donghae's face." Taeyeon lets out a "pfft" And she tries to hold it in but makes a big chuckle. The girls reapply their makeup. As Jessica puts away her Strawberry lipgloss, She drops it on the floor. Jessica can no longer find it. Jessica looks for it but it rolled to the feet of Seohyun's. Seohyun then bends and picks it up for Jessica. 

" Kumawo." Said Jessica. "Its nothing, really."

The next day, everyone had to pack because they had to start filming during that day. At the apartment, they start to film. The cast is at the living room of their apartment waiting for their note to arrive. Kyuhyun starts to read out for everyone:

" Dear cast! Thank you for joining 'Music Couple' You will have to share a room with your spouse and learn to do house stuff such as cleaning, cooking, etc.) You will also do daily activites and mission close to music. And every week, we decide who is the best couple. At the end, we will have a tournament to see who is the best couple! Here are the following couples: Leeteuk and Taeyeon, Donghae and Jessica and finally, Kyuhyun and Seohyun. Couple A, which is Taeyeon and Leeteuk, Will take Room A on the first floor. Room B is Kyuhyun and Seohyun's which is couple C and Couple B will get the second floor and we know who that couple is. Enjoy your 100 days here at 'Music Couple!' "

Everybody looks at their spouses. Taeyeon and Leeteuk gives each other a kind, Friendly smile. Donghae gives a smirk and starts to laugh while Jessica gives him a sharp, eagle eye. Seohyun and Kyuhyun either looks around since its awkward for them since they are friends. The cast was sent to their rooms and unpack.

TaeTeuk's (Coloured hair couple) room:

(Idk why image won't show..)

Anyways its a bed with speakers beside the bed and it has black and white bedding. There is a big window and a vanity. The flooring was marble.

 

Donghae and Jessica's (Star Couple) Room:

 

Seohyun and Kyuhyun's (Quiet couple) Room:

 

" DOUBLE BEDS?!?!" Everyone said in shocked. They all looked at each other.

 

First activity:

Creating an OST For 'Music Couple!'

The producer cues the music in recording station and everyone starts to sing.

Donghae: I think about 'cha. Night and Day. Want my time to be with ya. Spend it all the way.

Taeyeon: Ohhh~ And I been dreamin' about 'cha, every night. Couldn't resist how lovely your eyes are.

Kyuhyun: And When I think About You.. So crazy.. real crazy! I wanna Jump, Jump, Jump, Jump right into your 

Everyone: Heart~~~ Heart~~~ Heart~~~

Seohyun: Now I think about you... Everyday!!! Ooo~ So Crazy right now in love.

Leeteuk: Don't get me started! I can go forever describing 'bout cha eyes. Noo~~~~ Yes I can!

Jessica: And When I think About You.. So crazy.. Real Crazy! I wanna Jump, Jump, Jump, Jump right into your

Everyone: Heart~~~ Heart~~~ Heart~~~

Kyuhyun: Ooo~ When The night has gone, The time has past.

Seohyun: Ooo~ When Loves fade, for me it stays.

Taeyeon: But Baby for me it stays, stays, stays, Staaaaaaaayyyyyyy~ (High notes :3)

Jessica: Oooooooooooo  woah~

Donghae and Leeteuk: And When I think about you.. 

Jessica: About you..

Kyuhyun and Taeyeon: So crazy.. Real Crazy!

Seohyun: Real Crazy!

Jessica and Seohyun: I wanna Jump, Jump, Jump, Jump Into your

Donghae: Heart~

Thank god the song ended. Anyways, moving on to the mission~

Mission #1:

Acting with spouse- Each couple given script of a scene, sad, angry or love scene.

Leeteuk and Taeyeon are up first and they got the angry scene.

Taeyeon: Guess what time is it?

Leeteuk: 2:45 AM, Wae?

Everyone else watches the intensity.

Taeyeon: I called you 16 times when were you coming back home!

Leeteuk: Well maybe my phone died!

Taeyeon: IT RANG.

Leeteuk reads his script and continues: Stop making a huge fuss!

Taeyeon: I CALLED YOUR BOSS! HE SAID YOU LEFT AT 6:00PM!!!! 

Leeteuk: Fine want to know the truth?

Taeyeon: MWO!

Leeteuk: I.WENT.CLUBBING.

Taeyeon gets close to him and -fake- slaps him.

" Scene!" Said Leeteuk. Everybody claps. 

" Next is Kyuhyun and Seohyun he gets the love scene!" Read out loud by our reader, Kyuhyun.

"ACTION!" Said LeeTeuk.

Seohyun and Kyuhyun sits down on a couch

"Pretend thats a love swing." Said Leeteuk. (Notes: Leeteuk and Kyuhyun are the MC too<3)

Seohyun leans her head on Kyuhyun's shoulder.

Jessica and Taeyeon made awe noises.

Seohyun: Hubby.. I can't believe we just got married. I can't convey it on my face.

Kyuhyun: Today is the day where we celebrate our love only. 

Seohyun: Promise?

Kyuhyun: Internally and eternally.

Seohyun: I'm glad I married you.

Kyuhyun leans his head onto Seohyun and holds  her hand.

" ANNNND SCENE!" Said Leeteuk.

They quickly part.

"Next is the sad scene done by-" Leeteuk was cut off after Donghae and Jessica was at the center.

"O-o um, start!" Said Leeteuk.

Jessica starts to tear up.

Jessica: Pabo! 

Jessica throws a couch pillow at him.

Donghae: Sica, Thats not how its like!

Jessica: Then how?
 

Donghae: She kissed me first!

Jessica: Don't come to me ever again!

Donghae: I only like you. I only love you!

Jessica: Well prove it!
 

1 tear drops from Donghae. Everyone was like :O :o :O

"Stop!" Jessica said. "What?" Ask Leeteuk. "It says I have to kiss him.." Jessica said. "Its just acting Sica." Said Donghae. "well to me it isn't! I-"

Donghae goes up to jessica and grabs her waist. Brings her closer and kisses her. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<.< Its poking me.....END OF EPISODE 1!!!!!!! Did you guys like it????? To me I was very surprised. I started this at 1:00 in the morning and now its 4:23 AM. YAY! Comment please! and Subscribe! I don't know what happened to Seo and Kyu images at the Foreword.