Episode 23

Music Couple!

                                   Goodbye... Part 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

A/N: Right now is the final couple hours the poll will be accepting winners. Here it is:

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://

This is the last day ;'( I'll try to update well. If you wanted to know, the next couples, just look on the page! Kamsamnida. Isn't the title like a lipstick colour? >.< Besides, this was my first fanfic so of course it was cheesy :P

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Seohyun, Taeyeon and Jessica were hanging at a friend's BBQ party but the camera man kept following.

Taeyeon was getting a bit pissed and annoyed so she turned around and yelled at him.

" Ya! AHJUSSI!"

" Bwoh?" The NEW camera man said. (Yea, the old ahjussi got farted on XD)

" Did you know this is an invasion on privacy and can be easily reported to the police station?" Taeyeon said, bickering with the camera man.

" Speak for yourself, genius. We got a warrant. So go tell, if you are that dumb." He hissed.

"Bwoh?" She scoffed. "Aigoo! This AHJUSSI!"

Taeyen was about to jump on him but Jessica and Seohyun grabbed her.

" Let Me Go! This SAEKKI WILL GET WHAT HE DESERVES!!!!!!" She said as she tries clawing his eyes. The camera man still records her face.

Seohyun looked around, being embarrassed but sees her friend, Yoona.

" Oh! Yoona!" Jessica looked and they both dropped Taeyeon.

" Ouch!" 

"I believe Taeyeon is having her misfits!" She says.

They hugged Yoona. 

" Have you seen the others? Its been a while since we've last met. Like a couple years?" Jessica said.

" Actually, several years. Like 5." Yoona Stated. "Although I did meet Seohyunnnie a couple years ago. Like 2." Yoong stated, again.

" Well, I didn't know you had A BBQ until SOMEONE texted me after 5 years." Taeyeon said, especially glaring at Yoona.

They all chuckle.

"Mianhae, Unnie. I've been busy with stuff." Yoona said.

" Lets go eat!!!" Seohyun said, as she rubs her tummy. They all ran to the griller.

" Ah! Jessica! Can I talk with you personally?" Yoona asked.

"Ah, Neh!~" She said, as she follows her to a tree, within 2 meeters far from the party.

"So..Have you talked with Tiffany and Krystal?" Yoona asked her, seriously.

"Ah...Neh....Listen, I'm sorry about Donghae..." Jessica said, feeling ashamed.

"Its okay. I just had a crush. I will move on though." Yoona said, placing her hand on Jessica Shoulders.

" I'm gonna miss you." Yoona said, as she pulls into a hug, which Jessica also returned her a hug.

" When are you leaving?" Yoona asked as she pulled away from the hug.

" A couple days. No one else knows except for Music Couple's PD-nim. Soon, I will be replaced." She said.

" Bwoh?! But its Day 90! Its only a couple days away." Yoona said.

"But I can't....This is really big for me, Krystal and Tiffany! We HAVE to go." Jessica said, wavering a bit.

" Just tell Taeyeon and Seohyun oh and Leeteuk and Kyuhyun too. Donghae doesn't need to know about this." Yoona said.

" Are you coming too?" Jessica asked.

"I can't. My father needs my help. But At least I was scouted. I will go next time." Yoona said.

They break apart from the tree and goes back to the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Guys, what were they talking about? Anyways I got back with pokie. Find out in the next episode :D