Episode 5

Music Couple!

 URG! I JUST FINISHED BUT IT WAS ERASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

                         Episode 5 STARTS:

Day 10...

Jessica was cooking lunch for everyone. Too bad that they didn't liked it at all. She was so angry, she threw her apron on the floor and stampered away.

Donghae follows after her.

"Ya! Ya!" He calls out but she runs, crying.

She stops at 1 corner crying it all out.

" Why are you crying? Its just lunch. We can re-make it." He said. 

" You just don't get it! I spent HOURS working on this lunch that my dad made! Now that hes gone..." Jessica pouted.

Donghae slaps her across the face. She cups her hand at where she got slapped at. She looks at him as a tear falls down onto her rose pink cheeks.

" Look, I don't have time for this drama and just control your anger!" He yells at her.

She tries to walk away but Donghae grabs her wrist.

" Let go. Let go! Let go, you bastard!" She yells at him.

Donghae kisses her to make her shut up.

She tries to push away but he grabs her wrists and push them down. She then starts to close her eyes. They had an actual kiss! After a couple seconds, she bites his lips and pushes him against the wall.

"Pabo! Saekki-ya!" She then stomps into their room. She wipes away her tears. She closes the door and ly against it on the inside. She starts to cry there.

Donghae goes by their door on the outside. He puts his hand on the door and feels Jessica's warmth.

" Ara. I know how it feels to lose someone. " He said. Jessica kept on ignoring him and keeps on crying.

" My appa, died at a shooting in a park... For me it was hard. And I bet it was hard on you too. " Donghae chokes on his words.

He walks away to give Jessica some alone time.

{Later on with Kyuhyun}

Kyuhyun writes a song in his room. Seohyun was about to turn the door knob and enter the room until she heard Kyuhyun.

"~ Seohyun, Naneun dangshin-eul yeogieseo gidalyo.~ Jinga. Hasigi, balabnida isang.~ Dangsin-eun naega dangsin-eul eolmana saranghaneunji asaeyo?~ Dangsin-i moleuneun gyeong-ue, naneun dangsin-eul malhal geos-ida.~ Geu chungbunhaji anh-eun gyeong-ue, Jeong mal.~Naneun modeun nunmul gwagagyeong-eul jibul habnida.~"

Seohyun then stood there in shock. She knocks on the door.

" Its open..." Kyuhyun said.

Seohyun comes in.

"Oh! Seohyun! Can I give you a birthday gift?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Its not even my birthday." She said, coldly.

Kyuhyun sings the song to her.

She turns around, staring at him, crying. He stops mid-halfway.

"Waeyo?" He asked.

" If you didn't know, I wouldn't be here crying... if you let me go now." She said. She then stomps away. 

Kyuhyun starts to laugh a little bit. 

" I made her cry through a confession. " A tear sheds from Kyuhyun after he said those words. 

Seohyun was still peeking through a little crack from the door. She sees him crying. She couldn't do anything but cover and cry.

{you guys should listen to don't forget me by suzy while reading this :D it makes a mood.}

{Mean while with TaeTeuk}

Taeteuk went out on a date, sort of and had dubokki, ice cream, some choco pie and some yukuruto. (yogurt drink)

They walk down cement path from the park. Taeyeon noticed a cat stuck in the tree. She immediately starts climbing.

"Boya.. Ya! What are you doing?!?!" Said Leeteuk, scared she might fall.

She grabs the cat with both of her hands.

"Caught ya- Woah!" She then falls onto Leeteuk's hands. The cat jumps away and runs off. Taeteuk exchanges some glances between each other.

Leeteuk then puts her down.

"K-k-kumupto!" She says. 

Taeteuk kept walking down the path. They stop at a park bench and sit their to watch the sunset.

After the sunset went... Taeyeon was staring at Leeteuk.

Taeyeon looks at the lights flickering. 

"Its broken, huh?" Leeteuk said.

"Eo?" Taeyeon said, forgetting what he said instantly.

She looks at Leeteuk again.

" They should really fix li-" Leeteuk stops talking after Taeyeon kisses his cheek.

The lights then stops flickering and glows.

{ With Kyuhyun }

Kyuhyun was walking around in circles around the couch. Jessica was looking blankly and bumps into Kyuhyun. 

"Mianhae!" Jessica said to Kyuhyun.

"Ani, Its my fault." 

"Ani! Its mine!"

" Andwaeyo! Its my fault!" Jessica then stomps her feet.

"Ani! Its mine!"

They both both at the same time and hit their head.

"Ow!"

"Ow!"

Kyuhyun then gets some ice packs for himself and Jessica.

Donghae was about to walk down the stairs until he saw Kyuhyun and Jessica together. He stood there and watch them. What else was convient was that Seohyun say them from across the hall. 

Cooly, Kyuhyun hands her the ice pack. 

"Kumawo." She said.

As Kyuhyun was about to leave, Jessica shouted out to him.

"Wait!" He turns around and looks at her. Donghae and Seohyun eyes widen. They were shock about what to say.

"I have to make an confession." She says.

Kyuhyun points at himself.

"To me?" He said.

" Neh~" She replied.

Kyuhyun puts his hands inside his pockets.

Donghae and Seohyun wanted to stop this from any further because they develop little feelings.

Donghae and Seohyun walks up to them but they bumped into each other. 

Seohyun almost fell and Donhae catches her. Jessica and Kyuhyun looks at them. They look at each other.

 

                            {END OF EPISODE 5}

Before, I re-wrote this twice because it disappeared. :/ Anyways! here is a link for you to go see a poll for you to pick the winner of 'music couple!' It will be collected and i will count the votes on the last episode. I will post the link in the comments.

 

                           {PREVIEW OF EPISODE 6}

Donghae "Do I have feelings for her?"

Jessica talks to Seohyun about Kyuhyun

Jessica tells Kyuhyun about the "Confession"

Taeteuk finally starts dating!