Episode 3

Music Couple!

                               PREVIOUSLY ON EPISODE 2

 

  • Jessica plotting revenge
  • Donghae eavesdropping
  • Comments on episode 1 of  'Music Couple!'
  • Jessica putting permanent markers all over Donghae's eyes (There was a picture but it didn't upload for some reason :(
  • Seohyun screams
  • Kyuhyun fell on Seohyun and they have a moment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<.< I hope its not poking me. There is some Moments focused on a specific couple because 1 subscriber requested : MissB(I don't know if she wants me to reveal/mention her username in this episode but she asked for more HaeSica and Seokyu moments so she can have it. <3 Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

                                          EPISODE  3:

Seohyun suddenly gets angry. Her face turns red. Kyuhyun quickly gets up. As they stand up, There is an awkward silence between all of them. To cut the Awkward strings Leeteuk tries to do something funny.

"Ahem!" Leeteuk says. Everyone looks at him. Leeteuk goes to the fridge and grabs a cucumber. He pretends to be an elephant. Jessica screams and runs off.

"AHHHHHHHHH.EEEEEEP! (Dolphin scream)" Jessica screamed as she ran away. 

" Whats her problem?" asked Donghae.

" She hates cucumber. Like an allergy or a fear !" Says Taeyeon giving a face of You-didn't-know?

Later that night, in Seohyun's and Kyuhyun's room...

Kyuhyun lies down on the bed on his side. " End of day 1 and this is...weird." He said. Seohyun ignores him and grabs her keroro blanket. "You like Keroro?" Kyuhyun asked. But she ignored him. As she about to leave, Kyuhyun said really in a sad mood.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Seohyun stops, Hesitating to turn the knob. She leaves the room into the living room and sleeps on the couch.

Kyuhyun thinks about when Seohyun hesitated to open the door. " Why did she hesitate? Why is she ignoring me? Is it because.." He then thinks about falling on her. " No Way...

 In HaeSica's room...

Donghae takes off his shirt. 

"EEEEEP!" Jessica screeched and covers her eyes. She continues to talk.

" W-w-w-why did you take of your shirt?"

" I sleep without a shirt." Donghae said while smirking. Jessica peeks a little, screeches and covers her eyes.

Later, when they were sleeping, HaeSica had tug-a-war with the blanket. They both kept grabing it.

" ITS MINE!"

" GIVE IT TO ME!!!"

Jessica puts her feet in his face and Donghae tries to pull Jessica over.

2 HOURS LATER (4:00AM)

 Jessica and Donghae are sleeping peacefully. Jessica hands was on the blanket and her feet was in Donghae's face. Donghae's hands were on Jessica's hair and his legs were hugging Jessica's other leg.

(8:30AM)

Taeyeon was making breakfest. everyone was at the dining table except for Jessica. 

"Ya Lee Donghae!" Said Kyuhyun.

"Mwo?" He said.

" Wake up Sica."  Kyuhyun said. Donghae grabs a cucumber from the fridge and goes into their room. Kyuhyun picks the same pancakes as Seohyun. He looks at Seohyun. Seohyun moves her chopsticks to another banchae (Side dishes).

"EEEEEEP!" Everyone hears a scream and looks at the stairs. They see Donghae chasing Jessica down the stairs with a cucumber.

" TAEYEON! TAEYEON! TAEYEON! TAEYEON!" Jessica screams.The guys starts to laugh. Leeteuk chokes on his rice and he spits it on Kyuhyun. Seohyun starts to laugh.

Kyuhyun: -_-

MISSION # 2 :

Composing/ Song writing- Create a song with your spouse and sing it to each other/ give performance with your spouse using the song you have had created. The cast will decide who wins.

Kyuhyun reads off the card:

" Today we will go in the order of Seokyu, HaeSica and Taeteuk. Its song composing! compose a song under 5 hours. You guys will go on a date each to get inspiration. Here are your genres: Seokyu: Sad, Haesica: Love and Taeteuk: Party. Good luck." 

" Where should we go?" Leeteuk asked Taeyeon.

" Waterpark!" Taeyeon said, excited, jumping in her seat.

" Lets go to the park! " Said Jessica to Donghae.

" Uhhh...Sureee....." He said, not wanting to go to the park. (Reason will be revealed in episode 4 :3)

" Lets go to a firework fest!" Said Kyuhyun, excited!

" Fine, we'll go where ever YOU want." Said Seohyun as she grabbed her shoe and bag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I don't like pokes. :3 Lets go to Taeteuk at the waterpark. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Leeteuk and Taeyeon looks at the maps of "Summer Splash, Korea's water park.

 (Image of the map is here. if its not here, it can't upload.)

" LETS GO HERE! OR THERE! OR THERE! OR-" Excited Taeyeon was cut off by Leeteuk!

"EVERYWHERE!" Leeteuk said as he grabs her hand and takes her basically everywhere!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Pokes...Lets break up... D: Lets move on to HaeSica.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Haesica were more focused on writing than the date.

"Nanana~ Ani, thats not it." Jessica said as she pressed her pen against her lips.

"Aish! Bula!" Donghae said as he scratched his head. 

Jessica gets up. She starts walking away.

"YA! Eodieya? (Where are you going?)" Donghae said.

Jessica turns around to face Donghae. "I'm going for a walk."

"Then Lets go together." Donghae said as he gets up and brings their stuff.

They start walking until they were on a hill. They start practicing until sunset.

Jessica looks at the sunset and watches it go down. (They left at 10:00 AM which is when Mission 2 was given)

" O!" Donghae said.

"Bwo?" 

" Its been over 5 hours!" Donghae Exclaimed.

" Bwoh?!?!" Jessica stands up but she falls down the hill.

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Donghae laughed. He goes down to get her but he slips and lands on her. Donghae gets up and sees Jessica unconsious.

" Ya. Ya. Ya. Ugly Sica (When she is actually pretty). Ya?" He turns her around and see shes fainted.

"Jessica!" He lifts her up (bridal style :D :3 I'm squealing!!!!) and takes her up the hill into the Park's clinic.

Donghae waits for the doctor.

" She hit her head hard so her brain wasn't breathing for a while. Soon she will wake up because now she is sleeping." The doctor said to Donghae.

" Yes, sir. Thank you." Donghae bows.

" You should have watch your girlfriend carefully." The doctor said as he left.

" Bwo? Girlfriend?" He said. 

" OPPA!!!!!" Fans comes running to Donghae. They all attack him with phones for pictures and autographs. Donghae looks at Jessica's clinic room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Yay! I wonder how hurt sica is D'; Lets move on Seokyu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Seokyu had already finish their song and they're just practicing.  Seohyun plugs in her earbuds and plays keroro theme song on her iPhone 5. Kyuhyun looks at her screen. 

"Keroro?" He asked. He starts to smile and laugh.

Seohyun tries to hold all her anger in. Some 'foolish' kids were playing with firecrackers. They shoot at everybody there.  Seohyun stands and walks away from Kyuhyun.  Kyuhyun starts to chase after her. The kids decide to shoot at Seohyun. Kyuhyun looks at the kids. he pushes himself and Seohyun against a wall. The starts to run away. The camera man runs after the kids.

Kyuhyun huffs and puffs. Seohyun Looks at him, hurt. Kyuhyun looks at Seohyun's face and sees a small scratch on her left cheek. He puts his hand on her scratch. They look into each other eyes. Kyuhyun leans closer. The camera man returns and one of the crews said to film this. They get really closer... and then....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Did you guys enjoy this episode? Stay tuned for Episode 4 :D We are also still accepting requests for episode 4. If thats all, we will go to MissB's opinion. Kamsamida from The Music Team :D