Episode 18

Music Couple!

           Episode 18: Because Of 'Music Couple!'

 

Kyuhyun secretly plays Starcraft in the middle of the night, trying to not wake up Everyone else since he was playing in the living room on his laptop.

Seohyun wakes up and goes into the living room.

"Boya? Why are you here at 1:37 AM in the morning? " She asked him, in a quiet tone.

" I don't want to talk to anyone, since I am the worst..." He said, focusing on his troop.

" Look at me. Did you hear anything I said?" She asked him as she takes a seat next to him.

" A little. I was trying to get a book. To be honest. " He said, while looking away from the screen.

" Did you hear something...like a name?" She asked, scared to see if he knew.

" O? o....Jung Yonghwa.....Is what I heard." He said.

" Who is he?" He asked while looking at her.

" My...Fiancee....." She said with a little hesitation.

"Bwoh?! So you were CHEATING?!?!" He said in a loud voice.

" Shh! You're gonna wak-" She was cutted off by his loud voice.

" Go! Go away!" He said.

Hara and Heechul stands by the stair case, watching them.

" You aren't leaving?!" Kyuhyun said. He was about to get up until Seohyun grabs his shirt and squeezes it.

" Andwae! Kajima! I have a reason!" She says as she tears up.

Kyuhyun looks at her. 

"Bwoh?!" He said.

" It was arranged.... Besides... I like you more and I don't even know that Yonghwa dude..."

" Well I am not special I guess." He said. 

" Ani! You are special!" Seohyun stand up. He turns around from leaving.

" Bwoh?" He said.

" You are special."

" Whatever. I hate Music Couple!"

" Well I love it!" Seohyun exclaimed.

" Wae?"

" Because of 'Music Couple!' I was able to meet you."

Kyuhyun was shocked that he dropped his laptop and it broke literally into pieces.

" Why should I care..." Kyuhyun said, trying to hide the feeling that he also loved Music Couple for letting him meet Seohyun.

He walks away, trying not to look at her, crying.

{ In the other episode, it will be about Haesica, Taeteuk Heera and Little bits of seokyu. Joking! Its gonna be like back to normal. I finally Have 30 Subs! Yay! Lets celebrate! I'll buy presents and stuff later. :P See Ya in the next episode. }