Episode 21

Music Couple!

                            Will You Be Alright, My Friend?

 

Heechul smirks as he has a big bruise on his eyes. Jessica just is shocked as everyone else. Taeyeon pinches Donghae's ears and drags him into the kitchen.

"OW! OW! OW! OW! OWEY!!!!" 

"SIT HERE! ITS TIME FOR ME TO ACT LIKE A LEADER AROUND HERE, ARASO?!" She screamed at Donghae's face. She was very scary.

Everyone was peeking behind the wall.

She stops out, but doesn't notice there was a crowd.

Donghae was so embarrasssed because he knows his friends were watching.

Hara goes up and grabs his wrist and takes upstair. Jessica didn't seem to care.

" Wahh! Leader Taeyeon!~ Thats your new nickname." Seohyun said, trying to change the mood.

Heechul takes Jessica to a small room, the same room where Haesica had their First PASSIONATE kiss.

" You smacked your lips on mines so you should.......JUST DIE!!!" Jessica said grabbing her fist and punched really hard on his arm.

Heechul grabbed my wrist.

"LET GO!" I screamed.

" You eavesdropped on the convo between Me and Hara, Didn't you?"

"I-I..." 

" Tsk. You were always the same. If you knew something like this was happening, you should've stopped me from coming."

"Fool. Did you think I would know when you would attack. Thats right Pabo-ya. Stare blankly because you are no smarter than me and I am exactly the same. So back away from my life. This time, I actually feel like a REAL MAN cares for me. And I don't care if it's some random idol. I know he was rude but guess what? That was his masked. And He was willing to change even if his career was on the line. Unlike you. "

"Wow Sica, since when do you give long, motivational speeches? Go cry off to your friends and guess what? Where do you think? I am gonna give you a hint. Memories. So listen you eavesdropper, quit that en act and stop doing . "

He was starting to raise his voice at her. She gave him an icy glare but Heechul was already used to it.

" I'm not acting. At first I was but Not anymore. Why don't you quit that act because there is a secret cam and the PD-nim can betray you, you bastard." She said and stomped away.

She walked in the living room, seeing her friends waiting there for her.

"Ya! Gwenchana?" Leeteuk asked her. 

" Neh!~" She said, cheerfully, trying to forget about that.

She suddenly remembers what Hara said.

She grabs Seohyun and Taeyeon and the guys follow them upstairs.

Jessica opens her room's door and reveals Donghae and Hara making out on the bed.XD

:O

{ Sorry guys, I've been writing short because I have another Story called Dare and I have a talk show too which also has some subbies but not as much this. Also its almost the end of this drama too :( tommorrow is the last day actually for this drama. but the specials might come out on wednesday, the day after tomorrow. If your time zone is different. Anyways, soon will be the second season! Love ya! }