Episode 4

Music Couple!

                           Previously On Episode 3

  • SeoKyu ignorance incident
  • Donghae chasing Jessica with cucumber
  • Leeteuk spiting rice on Kyuhyun and Seohyun laughing
  • Jessica faints
  • Kyuhyun cups Seohyun's face and leans in closer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ No matter what pokie, I won't get back with you. Anyways, on the last airing day, their will be 3 episodes. :D Anyways, We are going with MissB's opinion. LETS JUST START!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

                          EPISODE 4 STARTS HERE:

 

Firecrackers starts to shoot in the sky and Seohyun was able to get back into her 'reality'. She quickly pushes him off as he was just 1cm away from their lips just touching.  Seohyun runs off and Kyuhyun watches her go.

Dinner...

 

Everyone decides to have dinner before they complete Mission #2. Taeyeon bought a hotdog from before and starts to eat. But before she could take even 1 bite Seohyun stopped her.

"UNNI, STOP!" Seohyun said. Taeyeon looks at her.

" YOU'LL DIE IF YOU EAT THAT!" Seohyun said. Everyone else puts done their utensils.

" I'm done eating. Sorry that I didn't eat well." Says everyone.

Seohyun was the only person eating. Everyone was waiting for her in the living room.

Taeyeon and Jessica were talking, Donghae was taking a nap, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk was playing some video games.

" Ya, Your lucky, you sleep with DONGHAE. THE Lee Donghae. You see his face, Handsome!" Taeyeon said, feeling envious.

" ANI! HES SNOBBISH, RUDE AND HE SLEEPS SHIRTLESS! PLU-" Jessica gets cut off by Taeyeon.

"EEEEEEEEE! JINGA?" Taeyeon was really excited. Donghae wakes up from the loud noises. He closes his eyes to eavesdrop on the girls.

"Besides, Are you over Heechul, Sica?" Taeyeon asked.

"Who is Heechul?" Donghae thought.

" Uh...Erm...." Jessica jad no thought on it so she tried to change the subject.

" Doesn't Donghae look like a fish?" Says Jessica.

"Ya!" Donghae yells. He gets up and everybody looks at Donghae. 

"Bwoh? A FISH?!?!" Donghae points to his face. " You don't see this handsome, muscular face?"

Jessica throws a couch pillow at him, Donghae goes closer to Jessica. He grabs her wrist.

" Ya!" Taesica said.(BFF SHIPPER TOO <3 Well TaeSicSeo XD)

Taeyeon tries to push Donghae away from Jessica to prevent a fight but  Donghae pushes Taeyeon onto the floor.

"Taeyeon!" Leeteuk said. Leeteuk runs to her and Jessica Looks at Taeyeon. Donghae gives a I-didn't-mean-to look at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon gets up but Leeteuk noticed her arm had a small cut she was bleeding alot. Leeteuk grabs Taeyeon's hand and brings her to the washroom.

Donghae lets go of Sica's wrist. Jessica gives him the evil look. Seohyun walks in.

"Whats wrong with Taeyeon unni? Shes crying." Asked Seohyun.

" Nothing..." Jessica Replied. Kyuhyun looks at Seohyun. And Seohyun caught his eyes.

Day 7...

Everyone gets dressed up looking nice for the first Music Couple! Award giving of the week. Well, the guys didn't do much effort.

 

 

As for the girls:

  • Taeyeon wears a birdprint sheer shirt with a black lace shorts. She tops it off with studded combat boots and some stackable bracelets.
  • Jessica wears a pink cardigan with a white studded peterpan collar and some studded shorts. She also wears some ballet flats.
  • Seohyun wears a cropped tie in front blouse with some jean leggings and small heels. She wears an owl necklace for an innocent look.

 

 

The guys looked at the girls stunned.

What the guys think:

Donghae: Pretty, especially her legs.

Kyuhyun: Pure innocent, she looks very fragile.

Leeteuk: Wow, Just wow. Really beautiful.

What the guys said:

Donghae: Is that girl fashion?

Kyuhyun: Erm...AHEM...

Leeteuk: Wow... Wait! Did I just say that out loud?

Kyuhyun starts to read off the cards and Leeteuk tallys on a white board:

" Dance goes to: Kyuhyun and Seohyun! " Leeteuk tallys 1 point for Seokyu.(1)

" Singing goes to:Haesica!" Leeteuk tallys 1 point for Haesica.(1)

"Composing goes to: TaeTeuk!" Leeteuk Tallys 1 point for TaeTeuk. (1)

" Best couple with love moments goes to....Haesica!" Haesica gets a trophy that says (which was engraved) 'Music couple! of week 1'

The crew plays a mashup videos of the love moments with Haesica.

  • Haesica's first kiss
  • Donghae worried about Jessica
  • Haesica dance
  • Haesica's song
  • Tug-a-war

"What if Heechul sees this?" Thought by Jessica.

Jessica's phone rings. Jessica goes into the kitchen. Donghae follows her. He starts eavesdropping.

" O~ Neh... Araso. Appa, I'll hang up. Neh~ Saranghae." Just like that, Jessica's phone call ends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:I Thats weird..... Now.. I don't feel pokes... Anyways, Lets see whats up with Taeteuk...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taeyeon thinks back at what happened in the washroom.

After being dragged into the washroom, Leeteuk grabbed the first-aid kit and helps heal her wound. She looks down at him and sees he really close. Leeteuk looks up and their lips touch by accident. Leeteuk quickly move his head back slightly. Taeyeon kisses him back. At first, his eyes were bewildered, but then he closes his eyes. (It was an Actual kiss like lips moving and not a peck or just touching. more realistic here.)

~Back from Flashback~

Taeyeon gives a look at Leeteuk and he looks back. Taeyeon then looks down and starts to blush hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                    PREVIEW OF EPISODE 5:

Donghae grabs Jessica's wrist. "Let go!" She says.

Kyuhyun writes a song about Seohyun. 

Taeyeon and Leeteuk goes on a date-ish. 

Donghae has a serious talk with Jessica. (The reson of why he doesn't like going to the park.)

Taeyeon falling from a tree.

Seohyun cries. " If you didn't know, I wouldn't have been here, crying."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm lonely....So now we have episode previews! What do you guys think?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~