xiii.

100 Days of Chanel

100 days of chanel                                                       13


 

 

 

 

“I love you.”

 

I was blushing hard as I say it and Chanel's morning hair was sprawled along her pillow, a bit resting on her shoulder. Her eyes gleamed and she smiled, kissing my cheek. I didn't know if she was too surprised to say it back, but as I kept thinking about it, it didn't even seem to bother me and I had not notice her sneak out from under the covers. I watched her as she slipped her tank top back on over her chest and slip on her cute pink underwear. my lips slowly, I stand up and grab her by her waist when she was fully closed and kissed her. I felt the small vibration of her chuckle on my lips and I step back, completely in awe as she grabs her tote bag.

 

 

“I have to go.”

 

 

Why so soon? It's vacation, there's no classes this morning. ” Her eyes wander around the room and she stops at the door. “I kind of wanted to see if you wanted to go get breakfast this morning.” Her phone vibrates on the mahogany desk behind her and she quickly grabs it, looking at it's contents. “Who is that?” I say, and I couldn't help but wonder. Chanel had been so infatuated with her phone for the past month and she never kept her eyes away from it whenever a new text messaged came.

 

 

“Oh, it's no one.” Biting my lip I stare at her as a look of frustration swept her face. “I have to go, something came up this morning. Maybe breakfast next time?” My bliss eventually falls and I nod my head, understanding her busy schedule. She smiles softly and walks over to me, staring into my eyes “I'm sorry.”

 

 

“It's...it's fine.” I look down, trying to hide the displeasure on my face. “Maybe next time.”

 

 

The sunlight coming through my windows was starting not to look so bright anymore and the room suddenly fills with awkward air that I almost want to suffocate. I wanted to be with her, I wanted to be the role of her boyfriend and know for sure that I was hers because she sure is mine, in my mind. Chanel hints my sudden change and she gives me a kiss, telling me that she was going to be back soon and that nothing bad has happened. How I wanted to believe her.

 

 

“I'll see you soon okay?” And with that she exits my dorm room, leaving me with a mixture of emotions as always.

 

 

The rest of that morning, I had seen Gikwang come walking down the hallway, a small grin on his face as he held a small bag on his shoulder. I had noticed him when I was at the vending machine, trying to get something small and inexpensive before I came in for a couple of hours of work. Jeesun hadn't came and visit the dorms in a while as like always curiosity had gotten the best of me so I stopped him.

 

 

“How's you and Jeesun?” Gikwang lifted an eyebrow at me. The two of us didn't talk much after our fight, but tension had long been gone. That usually happens between friends. “I've saw you two a couple of weeks ago...you all looked happy.”

 

 

“Yeah, we're fine,” he said. “I, um, I met her parents the other day. I guess they seem to like me.” I chuckle low and look at him. “I still don't think they like the fact that I got their daughter pregnant.” He rubs the back of his neck in nervousness.

 

 

“It's normal...” We both stop talking and Gikwang stands there, looking away and down the hall. His body turns and begins to head down the hall until I stop him. Gikwang turns his head and only stares. “Hey...I'm sorry. I handled that situation the wrong way.”

 

 

“It's fine.” He walks backwards, holding his bag. “I kinda needed that little wake up call anyway. I think I know how to maintain college life, a place and a kid. It was for the best in me....and my future family.” Smiling, he turns around and walks down the hallway. “See you later!” He calls out and I only smile back, because now I finally know Gikwang was becoming a man, and that he was looking like he had fell in love in the process.

 

 

Ж

 

As I walked through the doors of the music building, I see several new people standing around in the main lobby. By the looks of it, they looked like interns and our company wanted to accompany the new interns to learn about how our organization worked. I saw my manager talking diligently to the eager people and explain the basics of teaching music and instruments.

 

 

I lean onto a nearby wall and examine the scene from afar and gaze at the new people. Standing there alone made me wish I had Yoseob to talk to. He always kept me company whenever things like this happened and he never failed to make me laugh a bit. I wondered what he was doing now. Either dancing his off or singing his off. Either way, I knew he hadn't done any of it in his life.

 

 

“Dongwoon!” I look up and see almost twenty pairs of eyes on me, including my boss. “Please kindly explain to these people your role here!” Standing up straight I walk over and bow respectfully. Looking at all the interns, I see a familiar face in the crowd. She was sitting down in one of the chairs gripping a clipboard to her chest and a pair of glasses on her face, hair falling past her shoulders and dressed professionally. Nicole seemed to like following me everywhere I went.

 

 

“Our company, it's not like another. We don't try and rush children who want to really learn an instrument or who really want to sing. It's more about us teaching them to grow and have a stronger voice to carry on then 'better'.” My eyes glanced over at her and she writing down notes constantly on her clipboard. “I mostly specialize in teaching piano...and...” I felt her eyes burning through me now. “That's all.”

 

 

Walking away towards my room, I close the door while trying hard not to slam it. I didn't want her near me. I didn't want to look at her. She was the epitome of a fabricator, a liar, and a cheater. Nicole Jung...is selfish. I promised myself not to ever think about her since the day I left for college, and my past seems to haunt me. She comes back, expecting something from me.

 

 

I cover my face with my hands and I sigh loudly. I should be happy. I shouldn't be going crazy over Nicole coming back, because she only wants one thing: She wants me back. There was no other logical reason than that. Hearing the door knock loudly I had a feeling that it was my angered boss, but the moment I said, “Come in.” I rolled my eyes.

 

 

Nicole eased in the room and shut the door quietly behind her. My eyes set on her and shes looking at me. We both stand there, not saying anything. Her features had not really changed since high school. Her long brown hair was curled perfectly, and her business attire fitted her just right. Her ashen skin was beautiful and smooth and contrasted against her hazel eyes.

 

 

“I'm sorry if you think I followed you.” My fingers tapped along the piano's mahogany fall board with my hand under my chin. I breathed out a puff of air, trying to ignore her words. “I'm only going to be an intern here for a little while.”

 

 

“You know I play piano.” Nicole just stands there and doesn't say a word. “You know I wanted to be a piano teacher later in life. Please." I roll my eyes.

 

 

“I just want to talk to you.”

 

 

“About?”

 

 

“Why haven't you accepted my calls?” Rolling my eyes again, I stand up and face her. I towered over Nicole, who was barely 5'3. I saw her clench her clipboard closer to her chest. “I've tried talking to you and you won't give me a chance.”

 

 

“But you never gave me any?” Chuckling and shaking my head, I begin walking past her but she stops me. Nicole swallows hard and looks down for a short second until she looks up at me with a disgusted look on her face.

 

 

“I know who she is. People told me about her. That....girl of yours.” I freeze and I shoot a glare at her. A scared expression appears on her face. “I know you two are a couple, but...I just want to tell you that I'm here...whenever you need me. While I'm at SNU, I'll avoid you as much as possible. It's not worth heating up a cold heart that used to be for me.” A saddened smile is on her face.

 

 

“Who told you?” Nicole hesitated, not willing to give me any names. Her lips sealed shut and she closed her eyes, like she was holding back tears. “Nicole—“

 

 

“Junhyung. He saw me one day and told me off. Thank him later.” And just like that Nicole exits my room and quickly walks down the hallway, leaving me in bewilderment. I only watch her push the large glass doors open and run down the sidewalk.

 

 

Ж

 

Her scent was intoxicating and her touch gave me butterflies whenever we were together. Chanel's hands were traveling across my shoulders and neck and her body was against mine. “You feel tense,” she whispers, massaging my shoulders. Her lips tease my neck and my eyes stare into hers. Chanel's eyes were always playful and flirty, she loved the thrill of being caught. She was impatient and couldn't possibly wait until we made it back into her room. Although I felt on cloud nine, I couldn't help the fact that I was being watched. People didn't like the relationship I had with Chanel. And then that sudden thought made me think of a certain person.

 

“I do?”

 

 

“Yes.”

 

 

As Chanel closed the door behind her, she wraps her arms around me and kisses me deeply. We both walk backwards to the bed and she falls on top of me, giggling. Her hair is long and it passes her shoulders covering her chest. Her shorts ride up her smooth thighs and I rub them with my hands.

 

 

“I'm sorry.” I bite my lips, eager to the thin denim fabric and get to her as quickly as possible.

 

 

“Something on your mind?” She traces circles on my chest and waits for me to answer her. I didn't want to bother her with any of my problems but she asked me.

 

 

“A guy named Yongguk kept getting on me because I'm with you.” Her amused expression slowly went away and was replaced with nervousness. I wondered why. “He's been everywhere on campus. You haven’t seen him?”

 

 

“N-no. But you sure his name was Yongguk? Maybe it was someone else...”

 

 

“I'm sure Chanel. Are you alright?” She gets from on top of me and sits on her bed. Chanel has a panicked look on her face and I'm starting to get suspicious as to why. “What's wrong? You know him? What's going on between you and him?”

 

 

“Dongwoon I'm sorry I—“

 

 

And loud booming sounds of her door being banged on hard goes through my ears and Chanel jumps. She terrified and I grow furious.

 

 

“CHANEL! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE WITH HIM!”

 

 

I know who it is.

 

 

“CHANEL!”

 

 

It's Yongguk.

 

 

“COME OUT!”

 

 

And I guess he wants round two.


 

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't been able to update as much as I used to! I hope to update sooner than I did this time. I've you guys waiting too long! Please subcribe, comment, and upvote! I'll really appreciate it!