NOW i hate the truth

I promise I won't leave you no matter what! :)

PREVIOUSLY:

"thats singlish.. smth that is not spoken all over the world except singapore.. we created  this hahah ! anws glad, you got anything to share?"

"DEH ~~~~ I got a plan! but this is a little risky. you up for it?"

"what is it? i said curiously.

 

NOWWWW!!

YOUR POV:

"Settle it ......." The sentence was cut off by a rings... "~~~~, Phone is ringing phone is ringing phone is ringing"

'DAMN IT WAS MY PHONE! WHO IS THIS ?- looking at the caller id-'

"~~~ answer it , sees who is it leh!" gladys screamed.. wonder why too...

" Yobosaeyo! ~~~~ imnida"

" Well well , Hey ~~~~! i Didnt know you would pick up uh? Im coming over to your place now! I know where you stay XXXX road ryt? imma coming over now."

" OI !!!!! WHAT HANG UP ALR! Oh no no no no what to do!" i sat there freaking out , leaving everyone confuse.

"Eh what happen? who was that...??? - jus then gladys thought- DUN TELL ME ITS HIM!"

"Yeah its him! And he is coming over! He knows where i am staying! Oh no, what to do?"

" Ok , ~~~~ lets hide first ok? ~~~~ face him yourself first.. when things go out of control , we'll come out and help you.. We wanna see wad that bastard has to say ok?" Unnie said to me..

"Ok! im scared seobbie oppa! - i showed teary eyes -"

" Baby ah , dun scared.. im here to protect.. lets stick to the plan.. ill not appear until nessesscary oK? Dun cry, lets get this done once and for all.."

_____________________ DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG_____________________________

" HIDE HIDE ! IN MY ROOM.. leave it ajar.." i freaked out.

i walked to the door , and i saw him..

" Hey ~~~! im back!! Oh i miss you a lot! You think u can run away from me SOO easily? oh nonono! your mine , i know where u are no matter wad. Come gimme a hug"

"NO! GO AWAY! we have already broken up years ago.. you DUN own me ! Get lost BASTARD! REMEMBER I SAID I HATE YOU!"

 

Yoseob's POV:

"Hey ~~~! im back!! Oh i miss you a lot! You think u can run away from me SOO easily? oh nonono! your mine , i know where u are no matter wad... Come gimme a hug"

Gosh this GUY HAS GUTS!

"NO! GO AWAY! we have already broken up years ago.. you Dun own me! Get lost BASTARD! REMEMBER I SAID I HATE YOU!"

Wow! darling's english is so fluent and fast.. i wish i can speak like her.. COme on DARLING U CAN DO IT!

"Oh no hugs? Not like what we did before uh?"

"Get your hands off me! go away! Please let me live my own life, go find another girl for yourself. Dun stay with me alr! i have lost feelings for you ever since what you did!"

" WHAT IF I SAY NO! YOU BETTER LISTEN TO ME! DUN MOVE AND LEMME GET DOWN TO BUSINESS!" He shouted.

" Noona , i rly wanna go out and kill that guy now!" I whispered.

"No , dun go just yet, ~~~~ knows what to do. Dun worry. " Noona Hold me back.. and i listened because i wanna see whats gonna happen.

" GO away! ill not let you do anything to me! BEN! HAVENT YOU THOUGHT ABT WHAT YOUR DOING? HAVE YOU EVER TOT WAD U DID TO ME, AND FIND WAY TO CHANGE? I GAVE YOU TO MANY CHANCES TO CHANGE!  IF U HAV CHANGE , I WOULD HAVE FORGIVE YOU . DO YOU KNOW? I PRAYED TO GOD EVERYDAY , I PRAYED THAT YOU'LL CHANGE! BUT YOU DIDNT , WHY CANT U JUS GO FIND ANOTHER GIRL THATS WORTH FOR YOUR HEART? IM NOT WORTH ! OH WAIT I DUN THINK YOU CAN FIND ANOTHER GIRL SINCE WITH STUCH ATTITUDE! GET THE OF ME!"  She blew up! what courage she have, envy her

" ~~~~ , HA ! YOU THINK IMMA GONNA LET YOU OFF SO EASILY UH?  I love you. I love you soo much EVEN NOW, why cant you feel it? Why must you cheat on me previously during our relationship? "

"Let me go please? im sorry , but i didnt felt the love.. I think you Loved me wrongly.. And you dun love me now, U jus trying to make my life tough.. I DIDNT cheat, I DIDNT!  THAT WAS MY BROTHER OK! Why cant you jus believe me? And you still got the cheek to say you love me when u doubt me?"

"~~~~! YOUR MAKING ME GO CRAZY! YOU BETTER SHUT THE UP!"

what does THIS guy want from my girl! I cant see whats he doing! ARGHHH!!! WHATS HAPPENING

 

YOUR POV:

" ~~~~! YOUR MAKING ME GO CRAZY! YOU BETTER SHUT THE UP!"

He pinned me down on the floor.. and started undressing me! His force was too hard! i cant MOVE!

" LET GOO OFF MEE! ARGHHHHH!!!! NOOO DUN TOUCH MEEE !!!!! LET GO OFF MEEE!!!!! " Jus then one of my leg came loose. I Immediately stick it up and kick him hard on his . HE SQUEALED! N STARTED CHASING ME BUT HE WAS IN PAIN.

" HELP!" I screamed as tear came strolling down my cheeks..

" NO ONE IS HERE TO HELP YOU! YOU BETTER COME HERE NOW!"

i couldnt react fast enough ! This time , he was infront of me . He gave me a BIG SLAP!.

" ARGHHH!! GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY" i screamed and i was losing my mind at that moment.. i couldnt think.. all i thought was that oppa was in danger..

Just then oppa came running out..

YOSEOB'S POV:

I got soo pissed off at that moment , i saw him wanting to slap ~~~~. i ran over but i was too late he slapped her... I BOXED him hard in his . and he fell forward.

i pined him down with master lock. All sorts of things i learnt in wrestling i used it.. I punched him hard until he bled.

But his force was soo strong that he pushed me away! Jus as he was abt to punch me, Dongwoon donsaeng stopped him.. He punched him hard back. he sat on his hands on the back. AND i went forward and punched him.

" HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME GIRL!  WHO ARE YOU TO SLAP HER!" I glanced up and saw noona and gladys helping her .. She screamed to me and asked me to becareful.. she is hurt and yet she still care for me.. its all my fault for coming out late.

" get a life bastard! " Jus then he budged and ran off. Leaving Dong woon on the floor staring a daze.

" ~~~~! ILL GET BACK TO YOU AND YOUR DARLING! YOU'LL REGRET! AH !" he shouted as he ran out.

i snapped back to reality. And ran to ~~~~.

" darling are you ok? " i carried her is a bridal style and brought her to her bed... she was crying badly.. I could see fear in her eyes.. She pushed me away , and she was shivering.

"darling, look at me.!!! are u ok?" i said panicking

" NO NO NO! DUN TOUCH ME BEN! Go AWAY! DUN GO NEAR OPPA! DUN TOUCH HIM!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" She was screaming and i realised that she lost it alr.

" ~~~~ ARGH !!! ITS ME YOSEOB OPPA!" i shook her vigourously. I found tears rolling down my cheeks

" OPPA! OPPA! ARE YOU OK? OH NO! HE IS THERE LOOK HE IS THERE! THAT SMILE! dUN COME NEAR ME BEN GO AWAY!" She hugged me and looked at the cornor of the room.. She said he was there but there wasnt anyone there..

"~~~~ wake up ! HE ISNT THERE!" Gladys shouted!

"GLADYS ! GO CATCH HIM! SEE HE IS STANDING THERE! GO GO! DUN STAND HERE!!"  Jus then she out!

"~~~~!!! ~~~~!!!! ~~~~!!!~~~~!!!~~~~!!!!" All of us screamed..

I carried her and brought her to the hospital immediately...


 

NOBODY'S POV:

Jus then the doctor came out after checking her. Yoseob ran to him

" Doctor how is she? what exactly happen? Is she fine? Can we go see her?"

" Your yoseob ryt? Yes , u can see her now. She is finding you.. But i have some bad news.. Like what you told me before abt what happen. I think she is traumatised by it. This period of time , you guys must take good care of her. Because she may act up any poiint of time again.  Do not mention anything abt what happen for the time being.. She is fine now. not to worry."

" thanks doctor!" Gladys said. As Yoseob dashed off at the speed of light after he heard what the doctor said.

"~~~~ ah ! are you ok? hiaz , how you feeling now? Dun pass out like this again ok?" he held up her hand gripping it tightly.

" Oppa! dun worry im fine.. its ok.. are you fine? Look at what that bastard did to you! why havent yo cleaned up your blood on your face.. she took out a piece of wet tissue and cleaned it off..

"Darling dun worry abt me ok? im fine now, look at me . im awake alr.. "

"~~~~! Im sorry for making you get hurt.. im ver ver sorry. i failed my promise to protect you... im ver sorry... forgive me please?"

"Darling! its NOT your fault ok? dun blame yourself... jus blame that i have such great beauty " she chuckled to herself. But everyone knows deep down she is ver hurt but not showin it.

" ~~~~, How could you make me worry like this.. You bad little Dongsaeng! Look at yo! Your not pretty anymore! Your soo ulgy ! PFFT! Look at the mirror! " Dongwoon said trying to make her laugh with his sarcasm that she likes a lot.

"Oppa! dun liddat i know you jealous that you dun have the beauty that i have so you jealous and try to make me upset that im ulgy ryt ryt? HA! im ryt! You pabo! " She laughed.

"~~~~! LIDDAT LUH! leave me and unnie without noticing us hor!! CONTINUE talking to your darling OPPAS and ignore us then! "

" YEAH LUH! how could you do this u little brat! So many years of taking care of u and u liddat.. Care fr your darling oppa and not us ! oh my god. i sad , you too ryt gladys? - fake sobbing with smiles-"

~~~~ , Dongwoon and Yoseob started laughing

"WAAA COME HERE LA! I KNOW ! sorry la , i forgot you two.. you two soo tiny behind them cant see ma...HAHAH! you two SOO short heheh! Oh gosh my stomach muscle laugh until soo pain eheheh!!! you twoo come here lemme give you a big hug!"

" thanks baby! we love you ! I know you love us more la hahah!"

The room was filled with laughters. Everyone was trying to get ~~~~ to forget what happen.

 


 

Soon the next day , ~~~ was discharged.

Yoseob took care of her everyday without leaving her side.

And Beast members were confused why . so they came over to see what happen.

 

BEAST'S POV:

" YOSEOB ARGH! what you doing here? WHY HAV YOU MISSED ONE WEEK OF SCHEDULE ! WHEN ONLY DONGWOON AND MANAGER HYUNG KNOWS WHAT HAPPENING? EXPLAIN TO US WHAT HAPPEN?" DooJoon the LEADER said!

"~~~~! i know you love hyung a lot , but share him with us can? I want him too? why no lemme?" Kikwang pleaded

"eh ! dongsaeng argh! cannot like this. Must give us good explaination" Junhyung said

Well , Hyunseung , he is in his 4D world AGAIN! -haha-

" HYUNGS! I CAN EXPLAIN! CAN WE GO OUTSIDE AND SAY!" Yoseob trying to drag them out with dongwoon

" OPPASSSSS! stay! i'll explain.."

"NO ~~~~! ill do it" Yoseob said pleading. well his aegyo didnt work this time.

"NO YOSEOB ! STAY!... what hapen was ........................................................... THEN .......................................................SO i ........................................... BUT because he worry for me so ..............................................SO please dun blame him............................................. i mean it...........................see this marked yeah its made by................................................................. SO YAH!"

" Oh my dongsaeng , im sorry.. come Doo Joon opaa give you hug hug! aish! we are bad oppas never take good care of u.. Look at you.. now i cant pinch your cheeks." He said because he was upset for being a bad brother... aish he takes care of ~~~~ soo welll ...

" ~~~~!! im sorry!!! mianhe! saranghaeyo deh?" junhyung said smirking.

" oppa you ver random! SARANGHAEYO TO YOU TOO!"

"what happen uh? why say saranghaeyo?"

" HYUNSEUNG ARGH! stop day dreaming would you.. BUT U SURE KNOW HOW TO MAKE ME HAPPY!! I LOVE YOU!" ~~~~ chuckled loudly!!!

" WAA! DARLING ARGH!!! HOW CAN U LOVE THM AND NOT SAY TO ME!"

"AISH U PABO! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE OK?"

"YEAH OK!."

"WHAT ABT KIKWANG OPPA??" Kikwang said with his eye smile.

"AISH! hard to avoid your eye smile! i love you too ! but of cuz my darling has the biggest space in my heart" ~~~~ leaned in and kissed yoseob's cheeks..

Jus then the door bell rang~~~~!!!!


 

YOUR POV:

 

" Ill go answer it !" i said.. running towards the door..

" Doo Joon oppa , seoobie Oppa can come? i see something wierd outside.."

" ARRASSO!"  the whole group of them stand there and opened the door..while i stand behind them..

" This is a delivery. Ermh its fragile though" Luckily it was the security guard.. They told them not to let a guy called benedict to be let in again.. and he agreed..

"Oh ~~~~ ! its yours.. lets see whats it." DooJoon screamed.

they opened it and too our horror it was picturees of me.. I immediately stopped them from touching it..

" oppa's dun touch this.. they are sent from ben! and i warn you guys first... this things are not clean.. they are magic by.. so do not touch.. arrasso?"

"NEH! but how you know?" DooJoon screamed.

"Im clever enough... remember im a singaporean ! and i know a lot of things! "

" ~~~~! Time to get ready to go for recording! remember today you gotta record for your new album?" unnie said while walking into the hse.

" WHAT RECORDING?!!!" BEast boys shouted!

" HOLY CRAP!!! UNNIE ARGH!!!! YOU_MADE_BIG_BLUNDER_AGAIN_NAAAAAAA!!!!!!!THEY_HAV_TO_KNOW_THE_TRUTH_NOW!_THANSKSOMUCH!" i screamed loudly and fast..

"what you say? Explain to us wad recording!" Beast boys said (apart from yoseob and dongwoon who knows the truth)

"Oppas! sorry i hide this from you... dongwoon oppa! Yoseob oppa! shall we explain?"

" I am Miley Cyrus, International Teen Pop Star! Currently Known World Wide ! And DongWoon oppa and Yoseob oppa knew it.. Dongwoon Oppa is my stepbrother.........................................blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah.................................................So yeah! im sorry i kept it from you guys im sorry. please forgive me?"

" OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR MILEY CYRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" KIKWANG SCREAMED AND RAN AROUND THE HOUSE.

" ~~~~~!!! what should i call you? HOW COULD YOU??? I CANT BELIEVE IT ! BUTTTT!" DOOJOON SAID

 


 

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE:D

BUT BUT WAD??? HAHAHA SOORY I GOTTA GO!:( MIANHE!

 

sorry for not updating! i went for heart check up today and my report says that i have heart problem.. i wonder how am i gonna survive knowing this truth! COntinue to support and subscribe! thank you i love you !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOON DOOJOON! @BEEEESTDJ!!!!!!!!!!

 

PLEASE DO comment! please please please?? THANKS! help me spread this fanfic thanks a lot!