CHAPTER 10! unexpected

I promise I won't leave you no matter what! :)

PREVIOUSLY:

at the toilet... waa oppas so cute! as i took of my wig and kept it.. As i was on my way walking back to the recording room . something grab me and covered my mouth and darkness envelope me....

 

 

PRESENTLY:

 

YOSEOB'S POV:

 

" EH SEOB! wads taking ~~~~ SO LONG!?" DooJoon hyung asked me.

-yeah whats taking baby so long uh? it has been half an hour since she said she was using the toilet..-

"Hyung , i dunno.. Maybe she having her business.. Or MAYBE SOMETHING happen to HER! OH NO~!"

i remembered that THAT Benedict guy said that he would come back some other day... is it today? IT BETTER NOT BE!

"Let's go to the toilet and check it out.. Since there is only one toilet here in this building searching for her should be quite easy..."

I was the first to dash off to the toilet.

" BAM!" the girls toilet door flunked opened.

"~~~~ ARGH! ~~~~ ARGH!!! " no response...

Where is she? she is not even in the toilet ? Did something happen to her?

"Is ~~~~ inside? "

"NO! she isnt "

everybody started panicking..

-Just then-

"BZZ BZZ BZZ! BZZ BZZ BZZ!"  my Phone rang.

" EH ! SHUT UP GOT SOMEONE CALLING"


Yoseob's line : blue

Benedict's line: purple

~~~~'s line : green

 


 

NOBODY'S POV:

 

"Yobosaeyo , Yoseob imnida"

"Remember me ,  DARLING! MUAHAHAH! SHE IS HERE WITH ME NOW! and well she is mine.. you cant have her. -SLAPS-"

"AHHHHHHHH!"

"~~~~ ARGH! ARE YOU OK? BENEDICT DUN DO ANYTHING TO HER ! STOP! WHAT CAN I DO SO U WONT HURT HER?" yoseob shouted anxiously.

" I KNW EHAT U CAN DO.. ITS WHETHER U WANNA TAKE UP THE CHALLENGE? ARE U GAME?"

YES! what do u wan me to do? instruct me!"

"AHH! thats easy , what can u offer? what abt u come here and lets discuss this together dun we?" -a smirk leak out his face. aparently he is planning smth bad.-

"Fine! where are u? ill come now!"

" I'll contact you soon , but before then . NO POLICE REPORTS! OR ELSE U CAN SAY GOOD BYE TO HER! AM I RIGHT BEAUTIFUL ~~~" he said pointing a gun on your head.

" OPPA! DUN COME! SMTH WILL HAPPEN! PLEASE JUST DUN COME , YOU'LL END UP HURTING URSELF.. PLEASE DUN COME! PLEASE I BEG U. -SLAP- AHHHH!!"

"~~~~ AH , DUN U DARE UTTER ANOTHER WORD OR I'L DISFIGURE THIS BEAUTIFUL FACE OF YOURS. OH YEAH ! AND YOSEOB , U BETTER NOT PLAY ANY TRICKS , TILL THEM BRB."

"-TOOOOO-TOOOOOO-TOOOOOO" the linge went dead.

"HELLO HELLO HELLO!!! god damn it!"


 

Yoseob's POV;

 

"yah yoseob what happen?" DooJoon Asked with fears in his eyes..

i broke down infront of them.

" Hyung! ~~~~ is being kidnapped... And its its that that guy!"

"BENEDICT!? " manager NooNa shouted...

" DEH!"

-manager NooNa dialled her phone and she was in a convo in chinese infront of us.-

 

Chinese translation:

" Hello , is this mr chiong? Something bad happen alr! something happen to ~~~~ ! And the thing is that she is kidnapped by black eye!"

-bowh  who is that , who is she talking to in such wierd language ( all the beast member thought)-

"Ok! once u've landed call me asap.. ill go fetch you. bye"

 

_____BACK TO THE STORY___________

 

"Noona who were u talking to and wads with that language? what u speaking man? i catch nth.."

"i was speaking chinese jus now.. and i was contacting her boss and he will be here today.. he is Mr Chiong.. so call her Chiong hyung, he is ver young only.. he is in his late 30's . arrasso?"

"deh! "

jus then a call came in..

"ITS BEN AGAIN!"

"QUICK ANSWER U PABO!"


 

AGAIN THE SAME FORMAT:D

Yoseob's line : blue

Benedict's line: purple

~~~~'s line : green

 

" Are you anxious? wanna hear her voice? here! hey listen "

"annyeong oppa argh? please dun come and save me , you'll get hurt."

"~~~~ im willing to sacrifise my life for u.. please be save."

"ANDWAE! "

" too much chit chat. ! Yoseob.. come to XXXX ALONE! i specify this ALONE! if u come with the other twiny guys say good bye to her... "

" deh! im coming now!"

"ill give u a call in 2 and a half  hrs time"


 

 

" what shoudl we do? He specified alone.. but i dun think i can do things alone.. should we call for an ambush? i know i should be thinking the other way like how dramas do , but this is serious... im willing to risk my life for her... Lets call the swat team?"

" NooNa will do the calling.. i have wide connections... ill go call now.. where is the location again?"

"XXXXX , there is it! call them and i will discuss???"

" i think lets stick to, you go there alone.. swap team will ambush them when its time."

"arrasso ok>> DEAL!"

 

 


 

YOUR POV:

 

" what am i gonna do with u now ~~~~! u know what i desire most of u? Ur ity! how can u not give me? look at u! ur soo hot... no wonder i can never take my eyes of u.. wakkaakaaa"

" nooo please .. dun please! ARGGHHH"

he started stripping me... touching places he shouldnt invade... and giving me sloppy kissses... noo i dun wan this...

ben please stop...

now im about to be half ... my shirt is ripped and its revealing my bra...

jus then i was knocked out by smth HARD!

" argh! damn . here it goes pitch black again"

 

_________ HOURS LATER____________

 

i woke up lying on the floor... i saw ben sitting on the floor staring at me.. as soon as he saw me he ran to me and pulled me up...

" your darling in on his way here already.. imma gonna have some fun then... "

" no please dun hurt him... please"

"oh no no no im not gonna hurt him... dun worry... like i said , i m going to have som fun only. no nid to panick.. muahhahah"

i saw a knife on the table and he was sharpening it...i think he is gonna do smth later...

just then he went out and covered my mouth with tape and covered my eyes with cloth to blinded fold me. i freaked out and struggled..

" if i were u , i will stop struggling.. and if i do that i will be able to not get harmed.."

" mmmmmhmmhmhmhmhmmh!"

he went out alr! i heard the door slammed sut.. i started crying...

jus then i heard them shouting outside.

" WHERE IS M DARLING! LEMME SEE HER!"

"OH NO NO NO , YOU CANT... WELL I GOTTA SETTLE THINGS RYT BEFORE I CAN LET HER SEE YOU.."

just then u felt something sharp poking you... and you picked it up and tried to cut the ropes that were tied onto you.. after much effort... you broke free. u took away the blindfold and untie the ropes on ur legs.. u lured out and u saw ben and yoseob debating there... ben's back was facing u...

JUST THEN!!!!!!!!!!!

" DUN U DARE TOUCH HIM!" ben was holding onto yoseob's neck..

"~~~~ dun com here u'll get hurt..." he stamppered

ben let go off him and come towards u... u stepped back and got pinned to the wall... yoseob was gasping for breathe on the floor... Just then he tried to strangle you.. and yoseob came forward and pushed him away... i took a chair and threw at ben... he dodged... Jus as he dodged , he saw a knife he grabbed it and said " Imma gonna kill ur darling now ~~~ before u! u guys have alr give me enough problems..."

"GAHHH!!!!" he ran towards your directions...

as he was abt to stab yoseob , he dodged away with you..

' WATCH OUT ~~~~! "

no no no im not gonna let yoseob be injured... i cant...

jus then i heard yoseob shouted

" HELP HELP HELP HELP!!! 713 713!"

"  NO USE SHOUTING ALR ! WE ARE AT A DESERTED AREA ! WAHAHHAH!"

" NOW COME HERE!"

 

He was abt to stab yoseob as he was caught off guard.. i stepped forward and i got stabbed right in the stomach...

 

" FREEZE! HANDS UP!" SWAT team shouted...

Benendict saw them and started running away...

i saw oppa holding onto me and screaming my name...

i cant hear him anymore..

i saw beast memebers all gushing in with manager unnie...

i said:" Yoseob oppa, Saranghaeyo... im sorry but i cant hear u.. ahhh pain.... -scoff scoff- i rly do.. and thank you for being there for me all the time... Beast oppas.. i cant say too much as it hurts my tummy... doojoon oppa , kamsahapnida for loving me i dunno if i can hold any longer but thank you.. hyunseung and junhyung oppa , i dunno u guys ver well but please u two dun so stubborn arrrasso? kikwang oppa ,  i love you.. i know u were crushing on me as a star ryt? i love u but as a brother forever.. thank you... Dongwoon oppa... deh! i will not forget what u do to me i lovee you... thanks for loving me even though im not ur real sister... thanks for treating me like one... unnie argh! u been thr too much alr... if i rly do pass on , reveal my secret ok? i love you... thank you... and yoseobb oppa................................................................................. ah i cant hold any longer , but remember ill be with u be it spiritualy or wad.. i love ............................." i out and i could catch small little glimpse of them shouting... yoseob oppa was shaking me...

 


in my out dream

i found myself in a bright white place , and i cant see anything,.. but then i saw this black figure walking towards me....... "annyeong "i shouted to that person.... he looks so famillar.. who is he??

 


 

AT THE HOSPITAL

 

Yoseob was covered in blood and he had cuts all over.. he was pacing up and down , otuside the operation theatre..

beast members sat on the floor dazing

manager unnie was jus staring into the air.

jus then a guy came towards them...

" hi mr chiong... i didnt know this would have happened.."

"what happened to her?"

"she got stab....................blahblahblah......"

"you must be yoseob, ~~~ boyfriend ryt? i wan you to go get urself cleaned up before this wounds are infected... she wont wanna see u hurt.."

well , maybe because it was because of ~~~ he went for treatment with the other guys... and when they are back , they stared at the monitor to observe if anything happens to you... everybody was praying real hard... and suddenly something came up on the screen... it stated :"  ~~~~ , deceased." - ok im not sure but this is what i saw on tv though-

" NO NO NO!!!!! I PRAY TO YOU DADDY GOD PLEASE SAVE ~~~~~ AH ! PLEASE DUN LET HER DIE..."

 

 

 


 

 

IS SHE DEAD???? hmmmmmm i wonder tooo!!! continue reading! IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING for a while... im sooo sorry MIANHE! please forgive me...

 

wad do you think i shoudl write next? hmmmm next chapter.. will she revive???:(

 

STAY TUNED SARANGHAPNIDA MY SUBSCRIBERS! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE LOVIES IF U READ THIS!:D THANKS AGAIN!