Not so cool after all aint it? !

I promise I won't leave you no matter what! :)

:D


 

You walked out to the room from the bathroom with towel wrapped around u..

and there u saw yoseob lying down on the bed waatching tv.

" oppa , wad u doing?"

" watching tv.." jus then he saw u , and he looked away and u smirked when u saw that...

" oppa , why are u blushing??? oh look at ur cheeks.. they are so red.." u walked over to him and caress his cheeks...

he started to tense up , and u slowly motioned ur hands from his hair to his neck towards his body...

" baby , what are u doing?"

" nothing...." u said in a seducing way.....

" oh god... "

slowly u started unbuckling his shirt and threw it on the floor

" are u sure abt this? but ..." yoseob said

" no buts... i knw u and i wanted this.. and i know u cant take it anymore ryt?"

slowy u started kissing his lips... soft and slow...

 

Yoseob's pOV;

 

she started kissing me slowly..

i opened my lips and let her enter and explore my mouth..

not to mention that she is an awesome kisser...I can feel her hands creeping to get inside of me rubbing my recently washed abs, she is turning me so effin’ on

slowly easily i took her towel off... DAMN she was wearing her bra  and on... damn those are freaking nice.... laces...

slowly i traced her with her bra on... and she knew what i was wanting and she took it out and threw it on the floor.

" yeobo , i dunno where to start.."

" anywhere u want... anywhere.."

 

Your POV:

 

he slowly traced ur firmed and gave u a bite on ur neck. you moaned when he did that... he looked at u and smirked..

" this is so totally fun isnt it?"

he slowly lead his hands to ur and rubbed it.. while slowly ur hard and standing s....

" stop teasing me alr"

he laughed and using the other hand he grabbed hold of ur and rubbed it while it.... it was pleasure for both of u as u were rubbing on this hard that was standing up...bulging out of his pants.

jus then he took of ur and  pushed a finger inside you , now letting his tongue swipe side to side on your . you moaned out as he added a finger, your back  arching against the futon. "Yoseob..please..." you moaned out, as he pulled his fingers out, the wetness off his fingers.

"no worries no one is at home at this time..and yeobo.. your wet.... so wettt/"

" yah! dun say that! " i pouted

i clutched at his arms, begging him to go deeper. he pulled away from me to take a look at how i was taking it in. as u can see my face was contorted into a satisfied smile. he smiled back and continued with his ministrations. he then slowly pushed one more finger in, making sure to do it right. he wanted to make me feel good. i smiled at him signalling him to go on. Jus then he added the thumb n pushed my . i was shocked and gasped.

" does it hurt baby???'

" no its doesnt... its feeling real good.."

 

 

NODBODY'S POV

he kissed her to trap the moan in . She felt so good. he the 2 fingers left in, one after the other, moving faster with each . he thumb pressed on her more and he started flicking it back and forth. Her toes curled at his feet. She was so close. he could feel it inside her. he curled his fingers a little as he pushed it in more. Then she broke the kiss to moan his  name.

"YOSEOB!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHH!"

he hit the spot. Her sweet spot. he pushed in again and again. She started to shake and as he pushed her once more, her juice flowed out. he my fingers. tasting the taste of how it felt like... so sweet Sweeter than eh ever thought she would be like. Almost as sweet as . She was breathless. he kissed her softly, in time to her fading .

 

" yoseob , its my turn to make u feel great.."

she grabbed the base of his and took the head into , gently. she took more of his length into bobbing her head and . 
but then she started off by the tip of the ... causing him to moan and asking her to go deeper...
" uhhhhhh." was all he could say
slowly u started getting rough not wanting to for long as u saw him tensed up
", babe... Your mouth is so good."yoseob hissed. 

she moved herr hands to massage his balls, knowing it was a very sensitive spot for yoseob.

She on her like a lollipop. Deep-throating almost as soon as she got used to his size. she bucked his hips, ing into . he moaned her name over and over again. he felt my climbing up so he lifted her face to his. he wanted to see her take it all. harder, making him come right there. " I think im gonna soon"

she released from him earning a groan from yoseob... she smirked and said

" i dun wan u to release it in my mouth.... release it inside me..."

" are u sure?"

" yeah..."

he piinned her down on the bed and kissed her deeply...

" i promise it wont hurt ok???"

he getting ready...and slowly

Her hips bucked but he held her down so she would feel every sensation. Her walls clenched around his,  tight, hot and wet. It drove him wild. he in and out at a slightly erratic pace, making her moan louder with each one. She cried out both in pain and in pleasure. It was her first time her ity wall broke and blood covered my . he kissed her so he could help soothe the pain. he let her arms go and she held onto him tightly trying to not let her tears ooze out as she felt that sharp pain... Soon, she was moving with him, matching her hips with his as she got use to his size., they danced together. It felt so right, much like they are the two missing puzzle pieces fitting together. their moans became one. their names mixed in a song that they'd never forget. he in harder as much as she could take. he hit her sweet spot a couple of times already but she held back her . he pulled all the way out and she whimpered at him.

" jus let it go baby... dun hold it backk.... i will feel upset u know" he said using aegyo..

" hah! ok.... come on continue please?" she begged him

He start sliding inside her . She was so tight and his eyes went into a smile when he feel something in his way, is breaking something in her and she looked at him as she tightened his grasp.

"are u ready? "

he started riding in her... this time harder and faster..

the whole room was enveloped with ooos and ahhhss...

and then it stopepd..

both of them let their juices mixed around each other inside , but it started flowing out as there were a lot..

" gomawo oppa , it was awesome"

" you tooo."

 

with that they doze off in their sleep as they were soo tired...

 


 

 

how is this story??? hahah!!! i find that it was a fail ..... so can u guys tell me if its ok??? i racked my brains to get this as i had a hard time thinking what to write

 

COMMENT COMMENT:D