im going crazy

I promise I won't leave you no matter what! :)

DooJoon's POV;

 

"yoseob andwae u cant leave me.. andwae... neh... u promise to forever be with me ryt?? yeah... dun leave me..." you was mumuring to herself.. since jus now until now...

 

it has past 5 hours already... alr she was doing was sitting at the corner... talking to herself.

.

im worrying for her... she looks like she is turning crazy..

" doojoon oppa... you unnie... will she be alright?" gladys asked me.

" im not sure.... but ive called someone down to help.. i think she knows what to do... "

" ohhh okaey.."

just then

" doojoon ah.. how is seobbie??? where is his girlfriend?" my recent girlfriend i jus dated ran towards me...

" ah... yeobo ur here alr... seobbie is still inside the operating theatre... his girlfriend name is you ... she is at that corner .. im worrying for here... she keeps talking to herself... since the operation started..."

" ill take care of it...... -walks towards her- hi gladys.... ermh gladys can u do me a favour and get me a bottle of water for her? "

" neh unnie.... be right back.."

 

 

XXXXX 's POV:

english spoken:

" you , are u alright? " i asked her

she didnt respond

" you??? can u look up at me first? "

she finally looked at me..

" who are u? " she questioned.

" im Gina... nice to meet u... im Doojoon's girlfriend... "

" Gina? Choi Gina? "

" yes the one and only.... "

" Gina!!!! " she jumped into my arms and started crying....

 

ohyahhh.. u guys didnt know my relationship with you ryt??? i knew her when she was in NUS.... well apparently i went to that university late and had to go into the same class as her... and one day i had to come to korea because i was a trainee in cube ent... she then continue her studies and her career is Miley Cyrus.. yes... i know her BIGGIE SECRET... well get back to the story

 

" come here.. hushhush.. dun cry eh??? and hey! use ur horonifics "

" gina!!! im afraid i lose seobbie... "

" yah, add the unnie.... hiaz.... stop crying... seobbie dun wanna see u sad la... please stop? ulgima... "

" nan , shimjang apa..." ( my heart hurts )

" come here... lemme give u a hug... seobbie will be aliright... he will be alright... dun cry ok???? "

"gina unnie here is the water.... and ermh unnie take a look at the news paper... " gladys said while passing me both the water and newspaper..

 

 

Headlines:

B2ST Yang Yoseob Got Shot After Saving A Girl...

Currently inside the Operation theatre..

Current state : unknown.. B2ST does not wan to reveal...

 

 

OMFG! how can this news spread soo fast??

" gladys call my Tiger now... "

 

 

On the phone

" Hello? Tiger oppa??? u saw the news???? "

" yeah! i saw the news.. i jus wanted to call and asked what happen..."

" tell boss to not say anything or reveal any happenings now... jus rejected all interviews... make sure no one says anything.... and tiger oppa... can u make a trip down now to the hospital??? Junhyung and the rest are not in the right state now.... dooJoon is now calming them down"

" neh . im coming down now.. "

-end of call-

 

" you look at me now... lets go wash ur face first ok?? seobbie wont be out anytime soon.. '

" arrra... ' i pulled her to the toilet with the help off gladys... as she doesnt have the strength to stand up.

 

*skip another 4more hrs*

 

we were all standing outside of the

along the

waiting for the doctor to come out..

 

after wad seems centuries the doctor came out....

you was the first one to ran to the doctor..

(ps: korean convo)

" how is seobbie?? is he safe?? has he crossed danger? "

" yes he has.. apparently he was shot with a 38 caliber. it is a large caliber bullets.  and ..." you cut him off

" these type of bullet travel in a low velocity right?"

" yes and so " she cut him off again..

"and so this is which makes them relatively easy to stop. like being hit in the chest it... like hitting them with a baseball bat . And because he was shot at a close range. The impact of the round again the surface of their body is the causative event. With any of these calibers can cause instant clinical death and spontaneous drop of they sever a large vessel , such as an aorta , or hit the heart or brain. In the case of major vessels like the heart, there will be a massive drop in blood pressure. And when one person with a massive loss of blood , he or she loses vital brain function which can in turn cause them to have problems breathing.and may also loss of a limb could occur because of the lack of blood traveling throughout the body. If so there will be a sudden drop in blood pressure that can cause one to faint or lead into coma? " wow... did she really studied that hard??? gosh!

" yes , your right. i suppose u studied in this line.. And now currently the patient has high amt of blood lost.... we have alr did our best and transfered blood to him.. now we have to wait for the results.. seeing whether he is able to merged well with the blood.. "

" and if he doesnt... he willl..... "

" im sorry to say, but yes.. he will die.. "

jus then you fainted.. she couldnt take the impact o the news now....

Doojoon and i carried her towards the ward along with the doctor.. while he dignosed if she was fine or not..

" So doctor how is she? " doojoon asked.

" she is fine... but her heartbeat is quite slow... and ver soft... her pulse arent strong enough... ill call the nurse and give her some drips to stable her condition... and i can tell she has some problems with her mentaility...she may look fine but i can sense she is going thr somewhat of a stage 1 depression. take good care of her"

"ok thank you doctor.. "

dongwoon immediately rushed to her side and held her hand..

 

DONGWOON'S POV: 

wow i didnt know my dongsaeng was such a clever person even tho she isnt a major in medical.. but a major in business...

" you please be alright ok?? yoseob hyung wont wanna see u like this.. please stay strong... pali wake up... u have to be beside hyung.. taking care of him... " i said... tears rolled down my face...

i was devastated... first my hyung get into such a trouble... now my half dongsaeng is like this... i wonder how am i gon na tell omma and appa.... Gladys took my hand.

" oppa.. ulgima... oppa n you won wanna see u all upset yeah??? wipe those tears away.. lets go get her sign into the hospital so she can rest her... "

" ok lets go... lets bring her into the vip room with yoseob.. i think both of them should be together in the same room... "

" ok... oppas , unnie.. kaja... "

everyone went out and did the registration for both you and yoseob hyung.... hyunseung hyung was crying in junhyung armswhile kikwang hyung was in a daze.... i suppose all of them are in a lost.... while doojoon hyung and gina noona went to our dorms to collect their clothes and ours since we intend to take care of both of them.. and be by their side....

hopefully you and yoseob hyung wakes up from their dreams now.....

 


 

SHOCK TO HEAR THAT DOOJOON'S GIRLFRIEND IS GINA?? WELL APPARENTLY I LIKE BOTH OF THEM... AND I ONE FANFIC I READ.. THEY ARE A COUPLE SO YEAH HAHAHAH:D

ANWS

TOMORROW IS MAMA AWARD... AND GUESS WHAT IM ATTENDING!!!!! AND APPARENTLY I SPENT AT LEAST $84 ON VOTING THR SMS....

THATS ABT HMM ONE VOTE $0.30(30CENTS) SO I VOTED ABT 280 VOTES! AND AM STILL VOTING

my parents are also voting hahah:D they voting the following tooo:D

i jus love my parents who are kpop fans

I VOTED FOR THE FOLLOWING:

 

DID ANYONE VOTE???

 

OH YAH!!! COMMENT JUSAEYO:d GOMAWO:D

 

ANWS WHO VOTED ? WHO GOING FOR RED CARPET??? WHO GOIN FOR MAMA? I GOT THE $198 SEATS ONES... I DIDNT GET FREE STANDING... I DUN WANNA DIE STANDING THERE FROM 4 TO 11PM.... THAT'LL BE CRAZY...

PLEASE DO STAY TUNED TO CHANNEL U SINGAPOREANS;D ILL BE DOING LIVE STREAM THERE TOO:D

HEHEH:D THIS IS ME AND MY GOOD FRIEND: ( if ur curious how i look like ... apparently some people asked how i looked liked.... im on the middle ... yello tshirt)