Final 2/2 this updateis extremely long

I promise I won't leave you no matter what! :)
I will do a special chapter this week for u guys if u gimme comments ok???




NOBODY'S POV

" omg did u read the news? Eunjeong , EunJin , Jungmin , HyunAe , Ji Eun , JaeHee , Hyuk Jae , HaeSeong are officially out? " a girl said

" wait whose who?? Carry on reading.. " a guy said

" I dun think u need to read on , haha , we can tell you. " he said

" who are yo-- oh annyeonghaesaeyo beast shi. " they said

" hahah annyeong.. Hmmm as the leader I shall tell u whose who.. My wife had girl twins called EunJeong and EunJin. Junhyung boy is called JungMin. Hyungseung's girl is called HyunAe. Lucky yoseob had twins , and it's a girl and boy , their names are Jae Hee and Hyuk Jae.. Kikwang's girl is called Ji Eun and Lastly our lovely maknae's baby is called Hae Seong... Does that help you ALR? Hahah " Doojoon laughed

" neh... Hyung , whose the oldest? And yoseob hyung's twins whose older?? "

" hahah of cos mine is the oldest.. Hmm , EunJeong is the oldest. Followed by Eun Jin , Hyuk Jae , Jae Hee , JungMin , JiEun , HyunAe , Hae Seong... Maknae forever remains maknae.. Haha oh Hyuk Jae is older... "

" ahhh.. Hyuk Jae dongsaeng can protect his younger sister JaeHee like this haha.. Thanks oppas. HWAITING!!!! B2UTIES and my boyfriend will continue to support u.!! . Got to go.. Annyeong opppa.. "

" neh... Kamsahapnida... Annyeong"





----------andddd sooo------

" that Was wad exactly happen.. Omo you know that they supported us?? They were all so happy..  And some even commented of having hello baby with our kids.." yoseob said

" so that was wad you kept from us girls all this while uh??? So wads is your point of this story???" you said

" erh... We got finally got our request approved by MBC saying that we can be on the next hello baby group of people... We kept it from u so it would be a surprise.. But erh , we forgotten that we were supposed to surprise u girls and jus revealed it.... Haha.. " kikwang said.

" yeah RYT!!!! girls!!!! Remembered what we've discussed.. Lets get into plan! " Gina said.

The girls smirked and stood up at the same time.. Left the room , into their rooms , grab their valuables and went back into the room.. 

" As a punishment... You guys will have to take care of the kids the whole day while we hang out. Finally freedom eh?? Let's go.. " hara said

" unnie.. You husbands are still ok u know?? My and Gina Unnie's husband are sooo pitiful..hahaha we gav birth to twins u know? " you said

" hahaha true true dongsaeng.. Hahahah! Anws let's go... Remember the place I told I abt?? I bet u will faint when ur there.. " 

The girls ran out immediately... Leaving their guys and kids behind..

" YAH YEOBOOO!!! " all of them shouted loudly...





YOUR POV:

We ran out and hop into our cars and drove off.. We went to??? 

Yoido Full Gospel Church

The famous Christian church in Seoul... 

The place to remember forever..

The place..

yeobo and I got married..



*FLASHBACK*

"oppa... I'm coming in now" I thought while holding onto my mum and dad's arm and smiled at them.

" dad , mum , can u believe I'm gonna get married today? "

" haha! Neither can I imagine my dear.. But be happy.. If he does anything to make u upset.. Tell daddy ok? I'll whip his candy . Hahah! "

" thanks dad I love u.. Mummy.. I love u tons too... "

" come on baby , dun cry... Ur making mummy cry too.. It's a wonderful day.. Dun cry yeah? "

" yeah mum.. "

" hey u ready.. The other 4brides are waiting outside already... Me too.. That makes 5....." Hyuna unnie... Well I'm the youngest , the maknae... Pfft. I'm the youngest in the whole group.. Hehehe..

this was wad I wore.. Pretty eh?

starting of ceremony

The music started.. We , brides , were lead into the church Hall.. And thankfully the path way fitted all 11 of us to walk in... Us and our dads.. Hyuna held onto my dad Since , she lost her parents.. And my dad decided to treat her as his daughter since he loves her a lot.. Like how he loves me... 

I walked nervously in... Afraid I'll step onto my dress.. Afraid something will happen.. Well apparently this ceremony is viewed live all over the world... There were fans in our wedding , thus the hall is enormous... There were many people.. Inside outside the church.. Filled with fans who are here to congratulate us...

And now.. The priest is gonna talk , (a/n: I shall only write yoseob's and your part.. Too lazy to write all six hahahah!!!)

Priest's Address

"Before you are joined in matrimony, it is my duty to remind you of the solemn and binding character of the vows you are about to make. Marriage according to law is the union of one man and one woman, voluntarily entered into for life, to the exclusion of all others."

"Do I understand that you  Yang Yoseob and you you are here of your own free will for the purpose of becoming man and wife?"

we both replied " Yes "

To Bridegroom

"Will you, Yang Yoseob  take this woman you to be your wedded wife, to live together in the legal estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honour and keep her in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, be faithful to her, so long as you both shall live?"

he replied "I will"

To Bride

"Will you, you take this man Yang Yoseob to be your wedded husband, to live together in the ligal estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honour and keep him in sickness and in health and forsaking all others, be faithful to him, so long as you both shall live?"

I replied happily "I will"

"Take this ring and put it upon the third finger of his/her left hand and repeat after me: In token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love, with this ring I marry you."

"As both of you have given your consent before me to live together in matrimony and have solemnly promised, each to the other to do so, I now pronounce you two Man and Wife..You may kiss the bride.."



The crowds cheered.. Everyone cheered... Fans screamed in happiness.. Many stared in envy.. I felt like I was the luckiest girl ever..

" oppa.. Gomawo... Neomu neomu saranghae! " I kissed him like there was no tomorrow... The rest did the same... I started crying..

" yeobo waeyo? What happen? Why crying? "

" Aish..... I damn happy mah.. Hahah. " I turned around to the crowd... Grabbed the mic.

" YOREOBUN NEOMU NEOMU KAMSAHAPNIDA!!! " i shouted



*skip*

Later in the afternoon..

 We went to my parents place to do those regular traditional respects.. 

When we went to my parents place.. We dressed in the Chinese cultural ways... The cheongsam is worn ... And this was wad We wore..

We wore

As a couple..

" yeobo , this feels so uncomfortable... Gah... How can guys fit in this.. And how do u fit in those... But wow. I like it..."

" enough with ur comments... I wear this every Chinese new year...but something shorter.. And up to date of cos.. Ahhaha.. U will have to be like that soon... Cos ur marrying to a Chinese u know? Hahaha!!" 

" anything for you.. "



After paying respect to my parents.. We went over to yoseob's house.. Though , we weren't suppose to be visiting them and paying respect.. But I told his parents that according to the Chinese we must pay respect to both side of the family.. And then we changed into Hanbok

yoseob's hanbok

my hanbok

" omoni abeoji. Thank you for accepting me as ur son's wife.. And ur daughter in law... Greatly appreciate it.. I will do my best to be the best wife for him. "

" your already the best... And it's our son's honor for u to accept a small popular guy in Seoul only.. "

" yah! Omma! I'm famous ok!!! All over the world.."

" but not as famous as ur wife ryt?? U do know the amt of followers compared to hers on twitter is a drastic difference before u guys announce ur together ryt? "

" erh hehehe yeah .... " he laughed awkwardly realizing the fact that , my fame brought him and s fame too..

" anws... We gotta go.. See you guys tonight at e wedding ceremony...."





*END OF FLASHBACK*

" YAH ! DID U HEAR WHAT I SAY??? Why are u ignoring what we say? "

" uh??? " I replied 

" aishhh!!! Gladys asked if we should head off now.. You must be in ur la la land like how Gina unnie is now over there.. Look! " Hara said

" hahaha.. Alrights... Let's go...... Hmmm let's go to COEX Mall to shop yeah?? " I suggested

" sure let's go!!! " 

I hop into my car and drove off to COEX mall. Met them at the cafe , Starbucks. We chat abt our birth of our kids , I remembered these memories... 



" AHHHH!!!! PAIN!!!! " Gina grabbed her tummy.. I shouted for doojoon to come up.

" DOOJOON OPPA! UNNIE IS GIVING BIRTH!!!! " 

 DooJoon rushed up along with yoseob oppa. And rushed her immediately to the hospital because her water bag broke.. WHICH MEANS THE BABY WAS COMING!!!!

*skip*

A week later , i went to see Gina unnie who gave birth to EunJeong and EunJin... EunJin was too small and had a hard time coming out..that took up 2 hours to deliver Both babies 

 When I was on my way walking back to her ward to accompany her.. I suddenly felt like using the toilet.

" oppa , can we go to the toilet first!? I wanna use the toilet "

" arrasso.. Kaja... Yah! We are married for a year already .. Call me yeobo... O prefer that..."

" arrasso " I said in difficulty as I felt pain.

As  I headed to the toilet with yoseob oppa's help... I suddenly felt extreme pain... I saw... MY WATER BAG BROKE!

That moment I was shock... 

" oppa... My water bag broke........ " I said on shock..

 Yoseob immediately carried me to the emergency area and called my doctor to deliver my babies..

I pushed with all my might... Hoping that they come out quick because it hurting me to push... Gah!! It's like ripping apart.. 

I grabbed oppa's hand and cried in pain while he encourage me to do well.. Moments later I delivered to both my babies... To my astonishment , they are a girl and boy.. This means that it's ver lucky to have kids like this..like one in a million.... Yoseob oppa was shocked with the news too.. He couldn't believe wad he saw...

We got two kids... I wanted a boy... Yoseob oppa wanted a girl.. And we got wad we want....

*END OF FLASHBACK*





" yeah time passes sooo fast... Now my kids are already.. -counts- 18months already..... My both precious are 18 months..." I said

" yeah.. Ours are 18months... But mine is older by a week... And the rest ? Hara's 17months... Hyosung's and Hyuna's 15months.. And our maknae gladys' 13months... Turned 1 year a month ago.... AHHHH time flies......" Gina unnie said..

" Hahahah yeah.... Hey wad abt let's continue with our mission????? We were suppose to have a surprise for the guys ryt?? Hahaha!! Let's go and buy the stuffs for dinner tonight..... Well since all 6 of them have different appetite.. Let's jus cook for our own hubbies ok!? Hahaha! Let's go to the SUPERMART!!!" before we could leave,



" Miley noona , can u gimme ur autograph? " two familiar faces came forwArd and asked me..

" wad are ur names? " I asked.. While I took both albums from their hands..

" this is my dongsaeng Kwangmin.. I'm his older twin , the name is YoungMin. "

" ah! Twins... I have twins too.. A girl and boy.. Haha.. Wads ur age..!? U dun look young.... "

" I'm 16 this year.... We jus debuted a week ago.. Our group is called Boyfriend... And we are huge fan of yours... And Yoseob hyung's vocal student... He taught us singing during back stage rest...and hyung always brag abt his kids hahah.. I wish we can see them hahaha"

" oh really!? Hmmm , here you go.. I left a note for u guys... And my number is there.. Remember to call noona when ur free , bring ur members along to my house to play with the kids ok!? Hahah! See yer.. My girls are calling me.... "

" neh annyeong noonaa!!!! "





That night we gave them a surprise and they were extremely shocked by our preparations..... Well we cooked at Gina's house and packed them in a lovely bento for them hahaah.

After dinner... Yeobo -blush- and I went into our room after putting Hyukjae and JaeHee to bed....

" Jagiya... Thank u for ur dinner tonight.. I love you... I'm the luckiest guy on earth.. " 

" glad u know.. Anyways. I will be having a concert tomorrow at JeJu... It's a short concert for 2hours... Apparently my fans requested a small concert at JeJu.. And they said to bring u and the kids along.."

" oh really? Hahah' alrights.... What time are we suppose to wake up?? "

" 8 am tomorrow.. I already packed our luggages... So u can sleep longer until 8am.... Come on let's go to bed..... I have schedules tomorrow.. Unlike you...! "

" yah! It's tomorrow only... I have star king ,  strong heart and Mubank to record tomorrow ok! "

" arrasso arrasso.... Go to bed now... Tomorrow will be a long day I bet... "

" ok.... Tomorrow we will be able to remember the moments we shared at JeJu during our honey moon yeah??? Wad abt let's make another dongsaeng for Hyuk Jae and JaeHee..."

" YAH! 2 is enough to handle ok! Hahah!!! And I forgot to tell u.. 3 days from now... Ur parents and my parents will be moving in., I told them to...I dun wan to live in this enormous house with only 3people.. And I find that we should be taking care of our parents like how they did when we were young... And I suppose they must be lonely... So having both parents together.. Won't it be cool ...!??Hahah! "

" yeah I know!!! Hahah! There , here it goes again... My oh-so-sweet wife.. Always caring for others... Thank u god for giving me such a wonderful women.."

" hahaha! Your welcome? Thank you too yeobo! I love you... Thanks for everything.... Ever since we started dating.. And up til now... Our 3rd of marriage passed by soo fast.... "

" you didn't say I also dunno we are married for a coming 3 years ALR..."

" I had Hyukjae and JaeHee in my tummy for 10 months and now they are 18 months... This makes a total of 28 months.. Plus 7 months of our business of schedules and press conferences..which makes it 1 more month to our 3rd year anniversary , along with the others... "

" oh yeah.. We all got married on the same day.. I forgot hahaha!! "

" come on let's go to bed.. It's late ALR... Nights yeobo..... I love you" I said

" nights... I love you too."



 That night I thank god.... I thanked him for making me the happiest girl on earth... And thank god for the things he made for me... I got married to a guy whom I love wholeheartedly...even though it's jus a short coming 3year of marriage but , it felt sooo long.. And we are sooo deeply in love.. And never quarreled once since marriage... Ok apart from giving names for our kids.. Which made us quarreled for 10mins. Hahah! 

 I dozed off to sleep touching the ring on my finger....

my ring

* Gomawo oppa... Neomu saranghae... Thank u for appearing in my life... Ur the best..... you made me feel so complete... *






finally this story has come to an end... And I know that u guys are all silent readers.. It's ok.. I hoped u enjoyed the ending..... I thank u guys for staying with me till the end... Thank you soo much.. And I hope you guys can check out my other fanfic... the rest are not coming to an end any moment yet.. But it will be before June... So yeah... I still hope you guys will subscribe the other FF I have..

Please do comment for the last time.. Thank you.. It means a lot to me.

DWjerms
ended : 230112 Monday