My best friend! IS HERE? OOOO CUTE GUY!

I promise I won't leave you no matter what! :)

Previously : Two week later! OMFG THIS ISN'T WAD I TOT IT'LL BE!!!! I thought to myself.

Present:  

YOUR POV! 

First day of school! What! I'm TAKING this SUBJECTS! English , Korean , maths , triple science  , music and principal of accounts! I screamed. Hmm I doubt I'll need to study , except for korean.. Hearing that I can actually pass everything except Korean even I dun study . WOW! Let's see what class I'm in, class ONE! Hey ain't that same as oppa? Well anyways I'm jus gonna act like I dunno him so I won't get him into trouble like what he told me.. 

MRS CHIN'S POV:

" Hi , you must be the new student ~~~~ yeah?? Welcome to Cube High, I'm Mrs Chin and I'll be your English lecturer. I heard from Singapore's University lecturer of yours that your a ver bright student, achieving very outstanding results eh? I'm glad to have you as a student, I'm so proud of it.  Well I'll introduce you to the class later, and you too introduce yourself ottokae? "

" Yes , I'm ~~~~ the new student from Singapore University . Yes yes , my lecturer likes me a lot because of the results I produce. But I can't have much hope in producing good results for Korean. Yes , it'll be an honor for you to introduce me to your class.. Thank you " -apparently you dun feel good speaking such good English without ur singlish inside.. You knew you're a typical Singaporean and that ur ver good in singlish, but u controlled yourself not to say it in order to not ruin Singapore's reputation. 

" Class , I'll like you to meet a new student from Singapore. She is an English Chinese educated student. She is one of the top student in Singapore University for her outstanding results. But she is new to Korean , so would anyone want to buddy up with her and help her with her work?"

Just then , suddenly someone shouted. " I'LL BE HER BUDDY , I KNOW HER FOR YEARS ALREADY! SHE IS MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND!"  Every one turned around and Looked at her and then I saw GLADYS!! My best friend.. A smile formed on my face!  " GLADYS!!!! " 

" I think you two know each other yeah? Well you two will pair up and since she has an empty seat beside her , you'll sit with her.. Before you go , introduce yourself to the class  first ottokae?"

YOUR POV:

" Hello, I'm ~~~~.  I'll be studying in this class for the rest of this year. I hope you guys will help me out with my work, I too hope that I'll be able to help you in ur other subjects apart from Korean language.. Thank you! "after finishing my sentence I went over to my seat and jus then I saw a guy, a guy who stared at me right into my eyes and smiled.. His smile made me blush , I wonder who he is.. When i sat down, I started talking to Gladys like we never did before, but the fact is we talk on the phone everyday on viber.. Jus then I asked her abt HIM.......

YOSEOB POV:

When she entered, I was shocked! Indeed , she is ver pretty and her voice is soo sweet.. What's her name? OH ~~~~!! what a sweet English name! Wonder if she has a Korean name.. Hmmm, WAE??? She knows Gladys? HOW??? They were friends since young! Wow the earth is soo small!!  I shall talk to her when lesson ends.. Wait she looks like my idol MILEY CYRUS!

DONGWOON'S POV:

WAE??? DONGSAENG IS THE SAME CLASS AS ME?? WOW SHE IS ING CLEVER TO COME IN THIS CLASS, COS NO TRANSFERED STUDENTS EVER GOT INTO THIS CLASS!! Wow! My dongsaeng is seriously ver clever! I'm sooo proud! I smiled.. BUT WAIT HOW DOES SHE KNOW GLADYS? How come I dunno that she knew her for soo long?? OMO SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND! What will ~~~~ THINK?

DOOJOON POV:

WOW DooJoon's radar for a girl is on now!! I have never seen someone soo pretty before ! And imagining that she looks like a photocopy of Miley Cyrus , except her hair colour. Wow this is freaking cool!

YOUR'S POV:

-RINGGGGRINGGGGGRINGGGGGGRINGGGG!!!- the school bell rang . " Hey ~~~~ lemme introduce u to some guys and my boyfriend that I've been talking abt for years.. This is DooJoon . This is HyunSeung. This is Junhyung. This is Yoseob. Thiz is Kikwang . This Is DongWoon!"

" ANNUNGHASAEYO, do you know beast???" DooJoon said with a bright smile on the face.. " Ermh hey DooJoon, it's a pleasure meeting you guys. But I'm sorry I do not know you guys. But I do listen to your songs. Though I'm not such crazy fan though.. Sorry dude!" The smile faded..

" BUT ! we will make u know us! Dun worry! We are the school's handsome prince:) "

" -scoff scoff- handdd-ssoo-mee prince!? You must be kidding me ba! Hahah! But Anws nice meeting you guys! if you excuse me , I'll need a little bit of time with Gladys right at this moment" I said pulling Gladys away..

" YAH! why pull me away!"  .

" Wait that dongwoon guy! Is he the one that u always say that u like and is the ver handsome one?" I said with my eyes opened! 

" Yeah ! He is soo handsome isn't he?"

" Glad I got smth to tell you. Remember I told u I have a brother called Dongwoon and is studying in Korea? He is the one!" " OMO SERIOUSLY! Do me a favor and ask him who he likes please?"

At first I tot she was gonna kill me  or be angry but then I tot wrongly..

" Yeah I will, thanks for not being angry with me! Ermh you know that yoseob guy? Is he taken!? Not tat I wanna date him or smth, I'm jus curious.."

" Oh , why would I get angry with my girlfriend? Haha! Yeah he ain't taken.. He Is single n doesn't like any girls currently.. But he is the busiest one, cos every girl is crushing on him .. All of them go near him.. But then again, all girls wants beast as their boyfriends you know? Cos their ver handsome, a girl's dream boyfriend.."

" seriously?? Anyways wait for me at the cafeteria , I know my way there , I'll go to the locker and grab my books and I'll come find you in 20 mins ottokae?"  I dashed off at the speed off light. -BAMMED!!,-  I ran into someone who popped out of nowhere. "DO YOU HAVE EYES?? DONT YOU SEE WHERE UR GOING PABO??" I shouted..