The Truth!:D

I promise I won't leave you no matter what! :)

PREVIOUSLY :

Kikwang has been hanging out with~~~~ alot recently... and dongwoon started suspecting something... he confronted ~~~ and asked her " ~~~~ dongsaseng argh , do you think........."

 

NAWWWWWWW:

YOUR POV:

At school's roof top.

"dongsaeng argh, do you think Kikwang hyung likes you? Cos he has been pestering you recently... and i can tell yo dun feel good ryt? yoseob hyung confessed that he likes you , but he is unsure with his feeling lately.. give him time arrasso?" oppa told me

" Oppa, i feel that kikwangshii likes me , but i dun feel the same to him.. i mean , i realized that when im with him im not as happy as with yoseob oppa.. is he trying to win my heart? but oppa dun tell kikwang any abt this, i think he will suspect. let's keep it low arrasoo? What about let's tell them about our relationship and see what are their reaction? i will give yoseob oppa sometime to think abt it.. and i think before we tell anyone abt our relationship, lets tell yoseob abt it first ok?" i said,,..

"yeah lets go tell yoseob abt us before breaking your identity..." a SLAMMED of the roof door cut what oppa was gonna say...

Just then i realized someone was earsdropping , we didnt know who it was but we were sure that person is someone we knew...

We decided not to bother... And i texted yoseob oppa.


 

 

To : Yoseob OPPA <3

Oppa, can we meet up after school today? Dongwoon oppa and i have somethings to tell you. I think you should be the first to know because its ver ver important..

( i sent it and sighed, hoping that yoseob oppa will not be shocked)

To: ~~~~ DONGSAENG<3

Im not free today. ive got something. some other day. mianhae.

( I dun wanna know that dongwoon and ~~~~ are together! No they cant be! i cant accept that fact! dongwoon said he was gonna help me out but whats this! turning on my back! chazing my love one!)

 


 

 

WHAT? he isnt free? damn! gotta find ways to contact him..


 

YOSEOB'S POV:

I rly cant accept the fact.. the best way is to avoid her... aishhh , ~~~~ why must u make me know that i falling in love with you..?? WHY MUST U CHOOOSE DONGWOON OVER ME! am i rly that bad?


The next following days , i kept texting him but to no avial he didnt reply.. he didnt even say hii to me in school .. ITS BEEN A WEEK ALREADY! I CANT TAKE IT!. HE EVEN DOESNT TALK TO DONGWOON OPPA! i decided to confront him! i told dongwoon oppa abt it and that he shouldnt follow because i wanna iron things out.

i followed him all the way until there werent much people.. i dragged him to a corner..

 

" OPPA! why u keep avoiding me? did i do something wrong? why cant u say hii to me? you know how much im breaking inside my heart? i kept thinking of u , i think imma gonna be crazy soon if i dun confront u today... I've got something to say first.. can we talk over at my place? i think you'll understand more when ur there." i didnt care what his answers were , but i jus dragged him along.. Tears were forming in my eyse.. and before its drops i clean it away .. i pulled him over to oppa's private house...

i saw yoseob's shock expressions and i think he knew that it was dongwoon oppa's house..

i slammed the door shut and dragged him to the sofa and he sat down... i sat beside him... i stared at him in the eyes and i saw things flowing through his mind...

 

YOSEOB'S POV:

WHAT ISNT THIS DONGWOON'S PRIVATE APARTMENT? WHY IS SHE STAYING HERE? OH YAH I FORGOT THEY WERE A COUPLE! LETS SEE WHAT SHE GOTTA EXPLAIN TO MY BROKEN HEART!

 

BOTH YOSEOB AND YOUR POV:

" Oppa! i've got somethings to confess to you."

"OH GREAT ! THIS IS GONNA BE BAD" he tot

" Oppa, as you can see . this is DOngwoon oppa's apartment.. And im staying inside here. "

"yeah yeah i know, i can tell.. whatever."

" I dun wanna hide this from you but Dongwoon is my....."

" YEAH I KNOW! YOU TWO ARE A COUPLE! HAPPILY EVER AFTER BLAHBLAHBLAH! WHAT IS THE USE TELLING ME? IM HEART BROKEN ENOUGH ALR! STOP RUBBING SALT IN MY HEART! I CANT POSSESS YOU ANYMORE NO MATTER WAD I DO BCOS UR DONGWOON'S ! I HAVE FALLEN FOR YOU , AND THATS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE!" he YELLED and he started tearing.. he was about to walk out but ~~~~ stopped him. she held his wrist and pulled him back, and then their lips meet. His first kiss was givent to ~~~~. After a while , she let go and stare at him in the eyes with her watery eyes filled with tears..

" i tot Dongwoon and y..."

" Oppa, dongwoon oppa isnt my guy.. He is my step brother... Our parents married each other. He became my older step brother. And im his younger step sister. I have to admit that i love Dongwoon oppa. But i love him jus like a oppa only.. no other feelings... I have fallen for you.. why cant u see that? why is it always like this? why do i have to confess to the guy i like? why? " she started bawling in yoseob arms.. She cried in Yoseob's chest.. THis made yoseob thought abt it.

"  ~~~~ argh! i didnt know that Dongwoon is your brother.. Im sorry for not understanding you properly.. Im soo sorry., can you forgive me?" he cupped her face with his hands and puller her face up

" Deh oppa! your forgiven. Im sorry that i didnt tell you abt this before. I brought this upon myself. im to blame for this happenings.. im sorry..." she tried to clean up her tears..

She pulled yoseob into the living room , sat him down at the same spot and stared into yoseob's eyes wanting to tell him more abt herself..

Yoseob knew there were more things but he jus said " ~~~~ ah, im sorry too okay? now we are even. Did you say you love me? you fallen for me? did i hear wrongly." his face lightened up.

" deh! oppa, saranghapnida.. do you?"

"saranghapnida ~~~~ ah. will youbemygirlfriend?"

"what? i didnt catch you"

"Will youbemygirlfriend?"

" WHAT?"

" WILL.YOU.BE.ME.YANG.YOSEOB'S.GIRLF.FRIEND?" he smirked

" OPPAA!:D DEH!!! I WOULD LOVE TO!!!"

" AHCHINCHA???? WOOOHOOO! " he spin ~~~~ around happily...

" deh oppa.. and oppa i have something to tell you first , because i dun wanna hide it and end up runing our relationship."

" seriously wat can ruin our relationship baby?"

" you change names ver fast dun you? and yes coming back to it, i am not ~~~~.. i mean ~~~~ is my real name but im actually.."

" ACTUALLY WHAT???" he said with eyes popping out

" Im the pop sensation , Miley Cyrus... and oppa please dun start screaming cos i know your my biggie fan! and yes when i was talking on the radio with you guys that day , i was refering to you.. I get jealous when i see those girl hugging you.. i seriously dun like it ... can we avoid those?"

" OH MY GAWD!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! EEEEEEEEE! OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! MILLEYYYYYYYYYY CYRUUSSSSS!!!!!!! AHHHHH! MY BABY IS A POP STAR!!!!!!!!! HOW ARE YOU GONNA PROOF??Deh baby! i will stay away from them... but who am i acutally dating now?"

" DARLING! dun shout, i dun wanna let anybody know! how could you not believe me! find come in my room, ill sing any song u wann me to sing in KARAOKE version. You'll be dating ~~~~ not Miley cyrus.. or else i have to dress up everytime to go out with u. and korea has awesome paparazzi's that will create scandals , too much to handle... Later i intro u my manager... okaey?? choose any songs now , ill sing for you and you only.."

" AGRHHHHHHHHH!!!! YOUR RLY - you stared into yoseob's eyes - miley cyrus" he whispered.

" wow this is presurrizing ! dating a mega pop star known all over the world ! PHEW!!! HARD LIFE! How do u survive baby?"

"liddat luh.. live normally.. jus a body living two lifes..a dn in Singapore there isnt really lots of paparrazi so i normally can lead a proper life without people finding out.."

"ARRASSO ARRASSO!"

Jus then someone came back,

"~~~~~ ARGHHHH!!!! ~~~~~ ARGHH!!!!!!! HUGE PROBLEM HUGE PROBLEM! GET YOUR OUT OF THE ROOM!!!!"

I went out and i smirked when i saw who shouted...

Yoseob stared with eyes wide open , so shocked to utter another word...

" WHY IS YOSEOB HERE!!! OH NO NO NO ~~~~ AH  OH NO U DIDNT!" MYsterious person

"YES I DID!!! MUAHAHAHAH!"


 

WHO THE HELL IS THE MYSTERIOUS PERSON??? STAY TUNED!!:D

SUBSCRIBERS AND NON SUBSCRIBERS PLEASE COMMENT ! I LOVE YOU!:D THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!:D