Chapter 21

I promise I won't leave you no matter what! :)

 

SORRY my dearest readers for not updating when i promised...

i admitted hospital on sunday night because i had to go for heart check up... so sorry... i might have an irregular updates from now , because of the check ups i will be having that involves staying over at the hospital.. THANKS FOR UR SUPPORT AND NOT UNSUBSCRIBING:D I LOVE U!:D

 

For seeking forgiveness i shall update 3 chapters..


 

PREVIOUSLY:

with that we drifted into a deep sleep..

 

NOW:

 

Your POV:

 

gosh , what the times now??

---looks at alarm clock----

" AHHH ITS 7 AM ALR!!! I NID TO BE AT 987FM RADIO STATION BY 8AM! OH CRAP CRAP "

i freaked out running around my room finding clothes , realizing i was , i grabbed a large t shirt and put over me... i ran inside my walk in wardrobe and realised that i was blanked out of ideas to wear for the interview! i wanted to call gladys to choose wat to wear.. but it was early in the morning so i randomly chose this set of clothes to wear

this was wad u wore....( a/n: well since ur miley cyrus , so why not jus get her pictures and clothes ryt? but IKR of all people why i chose her ryt? im sorry)

 

you started washing up ur face mouth and headed out to put on makeup...

you decided to put on light make up as u wont wanna ruin ur face and make u have serious dry skin ryt?

" GOOD MORNING YEOBO! wakey wakey! its 7;30am alr" i shooked him up..

" uhh? Yeobo , im tired aft wad happened last night, -pulled u towards him- BUT ur great in bed. I Loved it..." i blushed hard when he said that.

" yeobo! dun make me blush! i go downstairs check out whats there to eat . when ur done u can come down..."

" yeah ok... i can pick any shirt i like from ur closet?"

" yeah, but make sure it fits u perfectly well... " wow shopping randomly for guys shirts does pay off when someone comes over to stay and can use them..

" MINIEE( your maids name) , what is serve today?"

" Miss , today we have pancakes... Chef had cooked them.."

" OH! COOL! Tell him we will want them now.. im in a hurry.."

" yes miss..""

" UNNIE , GLADYS! WHERE ARE U?? ARE U FOLLOWING ME TO THE RADIO STATION?"i shouted around the corridoor.

i went over to gladys room and i opened it forgetting to knock on the door as i seldom do so...

to my horror i saw that she and dongwoon were lying down on the bed sleeping soundly AND !

" uh oh..... my eyes...." i freaked out and closed the door. i went over to the boys room where i heard shoutings of them asking how to turn on the tap and where were the heaters..

i went in and they all screamed as they were all topless.

I smirked while seeing their chocolate abs especially kikwang's...

" need any help?" i asked while looking into their frightened look..

" er we wanna know how to operate the toilet.."

" oh , come here ill show u guys... "

" why arent u freaking out seeing us topless?"

" because Dongwoon oppa always do that? i seen more than that..." at that tot i blushed... and realized i said it out loud..

" HAHAH DONGSAENG WHAT ELSE U SAW?"

" YAH! DUN BULLY ME!  OR ELSE I DUN TEACH U HOW TO USE THE TOILET!"

" OKOK! MIANHE MIANHE.."

" FASTER WE ONLY HAVE !% MORE MINS TO HAVE BREAKFAST AND U ALL HAVE TO FOLLOW ME TO THE RADIO STATION!"

" YAH OKOK PALIPALI!"

------------------------------------------

NOBODY'S POV:

everyone finished dressing up and we didnt have enough time , so we packed our food and ate inside the car...

everyone was soo noisy inside the car as they were excited on how the radio djs work in singapore...

as they reached there... they started running around the station and they were then lead to the location...

----------------------------------------

NOBODY'S POV:

 

in the conversation where shan and ros were talking to Miley cyrus and beast were inside jus watching and not participating as they are jus acting audiences.

shan and ros

Miley cyrus

 

" well lets asked questions. Miley , what make u wanna be a singer?"

" well , i like the fact that being famous i get to knwo what this industry people does. And singing is my passion , I started singing at age 3 when my parents found out my talents and enrolled me in singing classes before sending me to become the me now. The person who made me into this state is Michael Jackson( a/n: the only famous person i can think of). He inspired me to be wat i am today. And his departure was also a ver sad thing as to me he is a legend."

" But do u like ur popular life?"

" well , i cant say i hate it. But i gotta admit that i find it a nusiance sometime as paparazzi are always there to make news or create a stupid act.. But when im performing on stage like the present ones at Korea , on inkigayo and music bank , i heard the cheers from fans from there i felt soo loved. because even though they dun really understand my song but they still support me even with the language barrel... Having different culture people to love me it feels great.."

" Do u act infront of cameras?"

" I can be sure that i dun , because i wan the world to know the actual me . i dun wan people to think of me as another person on the outside.. I want people to know my hyper character... Maybe thats why he fallen for me i suppose.."

" that reminds me , who is that lucky guy?"

" well i have to telll u this , its kinda shocking... its.......................................................................................

 


 

WELLL WILL SHE TELL WHO THE GUY IS??? HMMM COMMENT AND TELL ME IF SHE WILL REVEAL IT OR NOT!?:D then ill update whatever answer u gave me tonight:D i promise , because i finally got home with this wifi on:D

THANK YOU FOR UR SUPPORT:D