THE GUY

I promise I won't leave you no matter what! :)

PREVIOUSLY:

Jus then someone came back,

"~~~~~ ARGHHHH!!!! ~~~~~ ARGHH!!!!!!! HUGE PROBLEM HUGE PROBLEM! GET YOUR OUT OF THE ROOM!!!!"

I went out and i smirked when i saw who shouted...

Yoseob stared with eyes wide open , so shocked to utter another word...

" WHY IS YOSEOB HERE!!! OH NO NO NO ~~~~ AH  OH NO U DIDNT!" MYsterious person

"YES I DID!!! MUAHAHAHAH!"


 

NOWWWWWWWWWW:

YOUR POV:

"OK! ~~~~ now is not the time to care abt this yet... BUT! something happen. BENEDICT IS BACK! I MEAN HE IS HERE! U BETTER BECAREFUL! Anyways , Gladys alr noe abt this.. Im glad she knows abt what happened previously to u and benedict.. She'll be here with Dongwoon in awhile and we will sort of some ways.. Remember what he did to you back then? i think we have to cancel ur schedules for interviews for the time being ok? lets play safe first... lets dicuss this altogether.. you , me , yoseob , dongwoon and gladys...?"

"yah sure ok.. but why is he here? I dun wan to see the same things to happen again , im scared... OPPPA, im scared" you said cuddling up to him..

" YAH , ~~~~ wat exactly happen can u tell me?? i Cant possibly not noe anything and help u ryt? so tell me... please?" he said with his pleading eyes that are seriously hard to resist.

"Ok.. it all happpennnn.........

---------flashback to your previous relationship with benedict--------

" ben , i think we should break up.. i cant cope with this anymore.. i cant breathe when ur around me.. i cant be myself when im with you.. you force me to do things i dun want to do. please i wanna stop this.. i rly cant take it anymore.. its too stressful for me to handle.. " you said holding your tears back , but it gave way.

"~~~~ HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME? i promise ill change, please dun let go of me... please" he grabbbed your wrist soo tight that u cried for him to release..

"Ben your to possessive alr, i cant take it anymore. I cant be with my own friends because your forving me to stay away from them. i dun wanna ruin my relationship with them. Just forget abt me and move on ok? " you said and ran away..

Days later , you were walking home in a dark alley. well it was a short cut home.

Your too lazy to walk the long way.

Jus then a hand grabbed you , and pulled you away pinning you to the wall covering ur mouth.

you sturggled and u saw ben, you fight with all your might but he stucked his tongue into your mouth.. The taste of his mouth was horrible.. its was disgusting.. As its slimy! (grrr disgusting hahah! well this part is wad i experienced but different guy).. He started kissin your neck..

You pushed him away , kicking him in his BALLS! He started screaming.

"WHAT THE ! YOU HOW DARE YOU! IMMA GONNA GET U! AHHHH PAINNNN!!!!!"

"GET A LIFE BEN! GO AWAY! DUN EVER COME NEAR ME! PLEASE I BEG YOU" you ran away with all your might.

"~~~~ !!!!!!!! YOUR GONNA REGRET THIS!"

A Year later, you found a new guy to be with you so that ben would no pester you. but to no avail. He still perstered you..

He went crazy one day and wanted to run over the guy thats with you. But you pushed him away and instead you got ran over by the car. ( this part isnt what i experience).. you was immediately sent to the opearating theatre. And it turns out that one of your rib cage bone broke. and you couldnt move properly for a month.. that month was crazy...

---------End of flash black---------[ sorry its to draggie]

 

YOUR POV:

 

i lifted up my shirt and and showed him the scar that Ben has left on me.. the operation scar.. it wasnt very visible though..

" YEOBO! Im sorry i didnt know abt this and sorry that i was oblivious abt all this things.. Im sorry. " he said touching the scar..

i felt that he was really upset abt it.

"yeobo, dun be sorry ok? its not your fault.. Yeobo im afraid smth might happen to you.. i cant take afford to loose you yeobo.. "

i cried while telling him that ...

" DIN DONG DING DONG! " the bell rang... Dongwoon oppa and Gladys were here..

The moment they saw me they gave me a ver big tight hug... And gladys cried even before i could utter a word..

" I suppose hyung knows abt our relationship alr ryt? Hyung im sorry i kept it from you.. Its for your own good.. But ~~~~ dongsaeng argh what abt the other , does he know? he should know"

"yeah oppa, i told him everything already. OTTOKAE AH!? im scared i loose yoseob oppa.. what to do seriously?"

------ english convo---

" ~~~~ , So what are we suppose to do now.. Things arent gonna go smoothly this couple of months i suppose.. mattters will not be let a rest so long as ben is here... i rly do worry for you... What will happen if he finds you? Im glad he doesnt know abt ur super star life.. If not COVER BLOWN! like duhhh, so what are the plans now? " Gladys said it with such a nice accent.. she said it at a nice not fast nor slow pace.

But for me im jus like a bullet train when it comes to english.

" Gladys , i rly dunno what to do seriously but then again . i hope i have your support for this...what are the choices that i can get away with that vicious guy. i cant tolerate it anymore . GOD DAMN ING ! WHY DO U HAVE TO ING HELLL GET INVLOVE WITH SUCH BLOODY ING !" i screamed

" BOWH?!" DOngwoon oppa and Yoseob Oppa said it in one voice.

Apparently , i was too quick for them to catch anything i said. Well you know typical singaporeans have a problem with english. we speak too fast.. Though they were also english educated but they couldnt catch it apart from Manager Unnie and Gladys.

"oh nevermind. gladys understand can liao luh."

"whats with the luh and liao.. what does that mean?"

"thats singlish.. smth that is not spoken all over the world except singapore.. we created  this hahah ! anws glad, you got anything to share?"

"DEH ~~~~ I got a plan! but this is a little risky. you up for it?"

"what is it? i said curiously.

 


what is it exactly? Hmmm curious? yeah mee too!!!! hahah!!! but its gonna be awesome.. its smth i almost experienced with my ex.. but then again, the truth is i almost got by my pathetic ex last time.. well the past is the past , ill never forget what that jerk did to me.. ENJOY