chAPTER 12:d WOKE UP!

I promise I won't leave you no matter what! :)

PREVIOUSLY:

 

well , maybe because it was because of ~~~ he went for treatment with the other guys... and when they are back , they stared at the monitor to observe if anything happens to you... everybody was praying real hard... and suddenly something came up on the screen... it stated :"  ~~~~ , deceased." - ok im not sure but this is what i saw on tv though-

" NO NO NO!!!!! I PRAY TO YOU DADDY GOD PLEASE SAVE ~~~~~ AH ! PLEASE DUN LET HER DIE..."

 

 

NOWWWWW:

 

Jus then the doctor came out , and he was sweating profusely. Yoseob sense something isnt ryt . he panicked and he went up to the doctor .

 

Yoseob's POV:

 

i saw the doctor coming out, i ran up to him with tears b at m eyes...

" doctor is ~~~~ rly dead? Please save her! i cant let her go ! "

everybody was crying when they heard me said that.. DooJoon Hyung came to me and hugged me , preparing for the worst.

"Dun worry sir , we managed to get her back to life. But she isnt out of danger yet.. Who is her relative her? Or anyone who is an A plus blood type? "

"ME! i can donate blood!" Dongwoon and i said together.

" Well there will be a nurse coming to attend to u guys and we will see whose blood is more suitable for her.. arrasso? But for now , we cant let her out yet. because we are stitching her back.. and ermh please stay calm , we will tell u her room number asap."

" DEH! kamsahapnida , thank you soo much... how can i ever repay you? thank you soo much.."

the doctor went back in and all of us let ut a sigh...

" Eh Woonie argh , got tell her mum wad happen to her boh? Faster go tell if u no have tell them yet.. anyway hor , i think we all go home orh-orh( sleep) first la ok?" NooNa said to us , what with her accent man!

" ah wadever la. If hyungs all dun wan go back bo bian( no choice) ryt? "

"suit yourself then... anyone of u going home or not? i ver tired seh... i wanna goo home and die in my bed liao..."

"NooNA! why u wanna die? NONONO cannot!" pabokwang replied...

that let everybody in shock except for dongwoon who was laughing madly..

"NooNA argh! pabohyung is soo stupid to not understand dat man! omg my tears are forming already... i cant believe it man... OH YA ! i know why hyung all dun understand liao.. BECAUSE ITS SINGLISH!"

"HAHAH! AGREE ! DAMN I FORGOTTEN SIA LA! oh sorry guys ! we were speaking singapore's language... and because dongwoon have also stayed in singapore for quite a while so he knows a little singlish... im sorry but u guys gotta learn how to speak in order to communicate like us haha! and yoseob u gotta start learning la, ur darling ryt ver pro at singlish derh... u will faint if u dun understand hahah! LIVE WITH IT MAN!"

OH GAWD WHY DOES MY DARLING BE SOO CLEVER IN THIS STUFF???

" Oh who are the those whoses gonna donate blood to ms ~~~~ ? can u follow me please?"

 


 

after an hour of checking..

 

" ermh we have a report done alr... Yoseob , your not suitable to donate blood to ~~~ because of ........... reasons... and Dongwoon ur a perfect match to donate.. Both of u are siblings ryt?"

"yeah we are siblings.. but we have different birth fathers only.."

sigh why cant i donate! this is sooo GAHHH! i cant save ~~~ and have to let her oppa save her...

"Oh thats wierd though... because normally once u have different fathers this wont be happening.. but anws thank god u both are a match for blood."

" WOw Jagiya! i didnt know u have such a good match of blood to my darling girlfriend!" Gladys popped out of nowhere...

" Since when did u come?" asked dongwoon curiously.

" i rushed over back once i heard the news.. im sorry i didnt go with u guys with the swat... i didnt know things would have happened..." gladys cried...-idkwhy-

" aww dun be ! its ok.. ~~~~ will be alright ok???"

" Yeah luh, she will be alright hor!!!! " Gladys used her singlish accent leaving me and the rest of beast blurred..

" EH! DAMN U GUYS CAN U STOP WITH UR SINGLISH"  i shouted..

" mai kao bei la! sorry la" gladys said , smirking..

" eh Gladys say sorry to hyungs.. that three word u used was ver rude..."

"bowh? what did she say? mai kao peh? what is that???" Hyuseung and Kikwang stared at each other with pabo faces.

" Mianhe Hyungs for my insensitive PABO darling... she jus said some vulgar thingys in dialects.. u wont wanna know.."

"YAH! HOW DARE U SPEAK VULGARITIES AT OPPA!" Junhyung shouted... - wow since when did he pop out ...  soo long nvr talk abt him haha-

" Oppas MIANHE! me ver derh stupid to say that... Sorry la... please dun liddat la pwease???? sorry la..."

" can we will forgive u on one condition!" Junhyung and the rest smirk at each other.... i knew what that pabo hyung was thinking abt..

" what?"

" you gotta teach us sing---- idk what is that... but u gotta teach us so we can communicate with ~~~~... DEAL?" DEATH GLARE!

i stared at Gladys and that was when she started laughing... i was dumbfounded like  the rest not knowing why she laughed.

"eh pabo ! why are u laughing?" DooJoon asked!

" ah nothing la... well lesson starts today.. ill talk to u guys in singlish as much as possible la ok boh?"

" wad is la and boh? u gotta make us understand it"

 

Jus then a spoiler nurse came and asked Dongwoon to go for blood donation.. while the rest of beast , manager Noona and i sat there and learn singlish...

 

" EH Unnie argh! let's not teach them the sibei(super) hard ones ok?"

" ah ya teach oso bo yong( useless) . They soo tambai(stupid) sure wont understand one la...."

" EHH EHH EHHH! U GOTTA TEACH ME THOSE! I NID TO LEARN TO COMMUNICATE WITH MY DARLIN!"

" hmmm since we know some day ur gonna marry my girlfriend , ur and exception and we will teach u as much as possible..."

i let out my tongues and hyungs and pabo kwang , who started whispering and staring with death glares at me...

 


 

 

Hours past , Dongwoon came back from the withdrawer of blood... he seems pale looking... Gladys took him for dinner to nourished him up...

 

a day passed , hyungs went back home for preparation for some radio interview.. i jus told them ill missed them all out and that i willl stay with ~~~ until she wakes up...

 

Days passed...... She still aint awake... i whispered to her softly ;" Jagiya , saranghapnida ... i know that you can hear me in ur deep sleeping thought , so yeah imm gonna talk to u as doctor adviced me to do soo too... anws , i miss ur voice... i miss ur laughter.. can u wake up to talk to me??? hmm wad abt i read to u cinderalla story now? since its ur favourite story..."

 


 

~~~~ POV:

 

why am i here at this White area??? who this walking towards me??? hmmm

 

" hello~! anyone there why am i here? can u tell me?"

but there was no response , i was then sent back to a ver famillar place.... and i remembered abt what happen since i was young ...

and now i heard someone talking to me...  tis voice, its soo famillar.... hmm why cant i see that person... wait this is a dream.. i gotta get out of this dream.. and the next thing i saw myself staring at the ceiling with lots of people crowding around me...

 


 

 

Yoseob's POV:

 

its the 2nd week she was asleep alr... well everybody's here to look at her today. suddenly her hand twitched... i immediately called the doctor and they examine her..

" well she is awake alr... its a miracle. because normally patients take a month to wake up from such things that seems minor.. well u may see her now"

i saw her pale shocked face... she stared at my direction with curiousity...

" Dongwoon oppa! why am i here??? why are there so many strangers over here? are they ur good friends? they are soo handsome..." ~~~~ said.. i was shocked she couldnt recognize me... i went forward and talked to her..

" ~~~~ jagiya , u cant remember me??? how can u forget abt me??? do u remember me ?? Im ur boyfriend ! HUSBAND TO BE!" i shed a tear in front of her...

 

then she speaked in a foreign language to Noona gladys and Dongwoon. DAMN WHY DIDN I NOT LEARN.

" kor ARGH! 我记得他们,让我糊弄他们,假装我不知道他们可以吗?我想看看他们的反应,特别是我亲爱的面部表情。好吗?不笑OK?"

_____translate_________ : " kor argh! i remember them! i jus want to disturb them only.. pretend i dunno them la ok?  i wannna see their reaction especially my darling's one.. please? dun laugh ok?"

 

" Dongwoon argh what did ~~~~ say?" as i saw dongwoon leaked out a smirk when ~~~ talk to them...

" OH hyung she say she remembers me.. but then sadly she doesnt recognize u guys... but hyung... wad u gonna do? Doojoon , hyunseung , junhyung and kikwan hyung how???"

" WHAT!!! she cant remember us! NO I DUN BELIEVE! ~~~~ PLEASE DUN FORGET ABT ME PLS?"

" DONGSAENG AH PLEASE DUN FORGET UR OPPAS PLEASE?"

" WHO ARE U GUYS? WHAT OPPA???"  ~~~ said with question marks on her head..

" AHHH! PAIN!!"

" ~~~~ WAD HAPPEN... WHERE PAIN???"

" this patients cannot speak.. because she got stabbed at her lungs too , it'll hurt a lot if she continues to speak.." the nurse said to us

i broked down in front of ~~~~.


 

YOUR POV:

 

Oh gosh i cant bear and contain my laughter ... hahah they think ill forget themm... expecially my little baby boy! Oh no it hurts... why does my lower chest hurt when i speak... gawd!

oh beacause i got stabbed at the lungs !! THAT explains!! but i cant bear the pain because i feel like laughing....

 

oh gosh i made my darlin cry.. damn it hurts! i shall end this game!!!

 

" HAHAHAHAH!!!! DONGWOON OPPA GLADYS DARLING AND UNNIE U GOT SEE THIS PABOS SOO SAD AND THEIR REACTION?? OH MY GAWD BEST EXPRESSIONS!"

the room was filled with dongwoon's gladys's and unnie's laughter... leaving the rest of beast members in blurred thoughts.

 

i hold yoseob's face , brought it up to my face and pecked his lips... i missed this soft lips... after that small peck , he stared at me in shock...

" darling ! dun stare at me liddat! i was just joking with u only... OF COS i remember u guys! dun worry! but darling , i had a wierd dream in my sleep u know?? i been to soo many places... and i hear that u told me a cinderella story i think.. and i was at the set... wow its scary"

" Jagiya ! u remember me??? -sniff sniff- rly+ i love that soft kiss u gave me.. thank you. i misse that kissed......"

" oppa , i do remember u.. stop crying alr ok??? ahh my chest hurts!"

" dun talk already jagiya! rest ok??? listen to us talking ok??? anws......"

" dear please go bathe can ? theres a toilet here! this room is soo big that it has a private toilet.. go bathe arrasso? "

he nodded and went to bather while the rest went over to sleep as the were ver tired... well i was tooo... so i decided to go take a sleep tooo............

 

i told oppa i was going to sleep and he nodded and said he wil sleep beside me later... and with that i dozed off...

 

 


 

 

 

 

WELL HOW WAS IT??? HAHAH ! SHE REVIVED! I DIDNT WAN HER TO DIE THOUGH HAHAH!! OR ELSE NO STORY LIAO... ANWS! I HOPE THIS TWIST IS GOOD YEAH?? SORRY ITS SUCH A RUSH... IM SO SORRY!!! I WILL MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER BETTER... BUT THEN AGAIN...  I WILL TALK ABT THAT BASTARD BENEDICT IN MY NEXT CHAPTER... THATS WHERE SOME COMPLICATIONS WILL START ! STAY TUNED LOVIES! THANKS AGAIN!:D