I PROMISE

I promise I won't leave you no matter what! :)
Yoseob story : I promise...... YOSEOB'S POV:

this is gonna be a hit. Hopefully she will love this. 

" yeobo.. Dongwoon-ah will lead you ok.. Im gonna blind fold u now. Dongwoon please. " 

" neh hyung.. "

I hurried into position. While dongwoon did his job. 



DONGWOON'S POV (finally his POV) :

" ~~~~ lemme ask u this. Reply me honestly. Dun worry only oppa is here. U can tell me ryt? After we've been thr soo much since young. "

" oppa... I love him. I've never love someone soo much before. U know my previous ex ryt? Benedict...Eli...hiaz. Oppa why are u asking this? " she said in the opposite direction of me. 

" yah ur talking to the wrong direction. Haha! Anyways , I'm gonna tell u that. Oppa always will love you. So if anything happens in the future. Oppa will still be here to protect you arrasso? Aigoo. My sister has already grown up. She even do things before I do.. I love you ~~~. You know that right? " I chuckled

" yeah. I love you too oppa... Why does it sound like ur sending me to somewhere? "

" no la. No where la. Hiiyoo! Come on we gotta bring u to yoseob now. " Hyung waved me over. 

I guided her to Hyung.. And I saw Gladys there too. I smiled and looked at her smiling back. 

"Later from here. When you hear Gladys ask u to walk then u will Walk 10 steps forward ok? She will guide u.  " I said to her

" arrasso oppa.. " she said and stood there. While I walked over to Gladys and hugged her and got ready for my surprise too. 



GLADYS POV:

I walked over to ~~~~ and held her shoulders. 

" yo! I'll be here to guide u ok? Haha! Dun be all tensed up " I chuckled

" yah! U dunno how scary it is to be blindfolded. Grr ... " she said. 

The cue to move was here

" ~~~ start walking 10 steps now. I'll be holding ur hand. " I slipped my hands into hers and grabbed it tightly to assure everything was fine. 

*~~~ your one lucky ! I hate you man! Anyways I love your brother more. I think I'll be a better couple than u and seob! HAHAH! Congrats babe. Pls dun disappoint all of us.. My future sister-in-law. *

" 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10" she said..

" ok u can take it off now. " I said



YOSEOB'S POV:

The moment is here. She is walking towards us alr. Dongwoon and I got prepared and stand in position hiding. 

" 1 2 3 " I signaled to dongwoon and the music rolled. Dongwoon and I walked out. 

We sang "Be mine" by our hoobaes.. It was smooth sailing and we eah saw Gladys and yeobo's shock looks. I think Gladys didn't know dongwoon was gonna do this EH?  

" So will ~~~ marry me? " and dongwoon said " so will Gladys marry me" at the same time.. 

Yeobo started tearing nodded her head.  I spun her round and round. 



~~~~ POV:

" so ~~~~ will you marry me? " he said. My mind was only abt the guy infront of me. The wonderful perfect guy.. 

Wad can I react? I smiled and tears were on the brim of falling out alr. I nodded and the next I knew was that yoseob spun me round and round! 

" jagiya..put me down. Im getting giddy.. " he let me down and slipped the diamond ring onto my finger. It was....pretty! I turned around and saw that everyone has a girl with them. Gladys and I hugged each other and screamed. 

" oh!! Damn finally! Walau! Ur gonna my sister-in-law Liao lah! Call me xiao-Sao(sister in law) ok!!!! Hahaha! Yay! We are getting married!! OMO I love you Gladys! "

" YEAH YEAH! I LOVE YOU TOOOO! hahaah! Soo fun! HAHAH! Let's get married on the same day!!! "

" WITH US TOOO! " we turned around and saw..

DooJoon oppa with Gina unnie

Hyungseung oppa with Hyunah unnie

Junhyung oppa with Hara unnie

Kikwang Oppa with hyosung unnie..

" WAIT! WE ARE ALL GONNA GET MARRIED ON THE SAME DAY SAME VENUE? " Gladys and I shouted. And the rest including yeobo nodded their heads

" Beast are a group. We do things together! And btw. We will be having a concert soon. And we shall announce this news to the b2uties. Since we can't keep it privately. " yoseob said. 

" wait wait! But wad abt my studies? " I blurted

" hmm abt that. Since u and Gladys are still studying. After married. You guys will complete the degree and jus relax and enjoy life.. We will take care of you.. " dongwoon said

" do you think the b2uties will accept this? I'm afraid they'll kill us..  SERIOUSLY! " Gladys said

" no worries. I think they will kill us first. Because we are idols ourselves too! Maybe during the fight. The b2uties will find hot guys thr our fans? " the girls ,  except gladys and i , blurted out...

" AISH. Gladiie.. How ah? Ahyah! Let's jus DO IT! hahah! So u ready ?" I said

" yah! U sick minded! Do it with me sure no baby derh la! Walau! SIBEI(very) dirty minded leh! U hor! Buay tahan u ( can't stand you ).." she became vulgar (a/n: sibei is smth like "die father" a direct translation..so it's a vulgar according to adults. And us teenagers , uses it as if its the meaning as "very"..that's it:) ) 

" learn from u derh what ! " I said 

" YAH YAH YAH! let's go! Oppa is cold! " jagiya said and held my hand and left. 

We went into the van while beast manager drove us off..

" hyung , our plan was a succeed"

" good to know yoseob. But how are u gonna say it out? I know it's hard. And cube ent allowed u guys to get married but how are u gonna tell the b2uties? " 

" hyung woonie and I tot of telling it during our concert. And it's the one in Seoul next week. I think b2uties will understand ryt? " 

" hopefully so. I dun wan like leetuek getting married with sora like this. A commotion world wide. " 

" but isn't sora noona loved by ELFS now? " kikwang blurted out. 

" wadever!! Anws! When's the date u guys getting married? "

" intention of having it 2months from now. Since hyungs' yeobo all can't wait. HAHAH" he chuckled and earned death glares from them all. 

Finally we reached home



YOSEOB'S POV:

" yeobo.. Come in and sleep with me tonight please? "

" arrasso! Lemme go get my clothes now ok? "

" neh! I'll be waiting in the room "

Soon , she came in and left her things on the table. 

" yeobo? "

" mmph? "

I spun her around and held her waist and she stared at me wide eyes. 

" I PROMISE I'll take good care of you from today onwards. And love u more than ever. U will only be mine. I love you.. (--> eng from here onwards) thank you for appearing in my life darling. Thank you so marchh! I lub you.(<-- end of English) " he said

" your English is improving EH? "

" yeah. That reminds me. When are u gonna tell ur fans abt us getting married? "

" I'll fly over to Hollywood there and tell it thr a live press conference. My manager(mum) will help me out. I told mum and dad abt it. And they were overjoyed. HAHAH! Anws oppa. Let's get changed and sleep ok? I'm tired. "

" arrasso.. Come here into the bed.." I hugged her to sleep. 

" good nights oppa........thank you for appearing in my life" she whispered the last part. But I heard it

" thank you too.. I love you too. " We drifted off to sleep in our wonderland:) 





How is this chappie? Touching EH? Hahaha! 4more chappies left :) but something will happen during the marriage I think;) let's see my mood HAHAH!  No comments for me is it??>.<

HAPPY NEW YEAR READERS:)