chapter 22 - Aish i have to take care of him

I promise I won't leave you no matter what! :)

ok since no one tells me... hmmm then i shall jus follow the flow then:D

 

 


 

" well i have to telll u this , its kinda shocking... its.......................................................................................

 

" its this guy who is well kinda famous.... he has a ver outgoing personality... he is ver cute... aegyo king to me of cos.... i love his voice when he sings me to sleep" i saw him shook his head , so i decided not to tell anyone jus yet...

" well since u dun wanna say , we shant force you... we are not soo KPO even though we are the typical type of singahporeans."

" hahah thanks"

after chatting awhile more .. it was time to showcase my songs... and 3 songs were picked out by my fans ;

1) super girl

2) he could be the one

3) who said

 

and there was it... the end of the radio interview...

we left and decided to go to the nearest club for a drink or two...

we went to Serangoon Gardens Countryy CLub... since u were a member there and it has been ages since u last been there... like after ur debut...

We went down there and went to the karaoke bar to sing.

We sing and dance and drank until it was late....

the scenario there was like this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUBxIJ23YXM

 

Your POV:

 

Everyone was dead drunk except me , gladys and manager unnie...

we had to carry them all to the car... each of us took two guys,..
DAMN YOSEOB AND KIKWANG WERE DEAD DRUNK AND HEAVY..

i decided to take the wheel as gladys and unnie were kind of drunk and i didnt drink any alcohol as i didnt wan to do so...

FINALLY WE REACHED HOME! i called my maid to bring the guys up while i brought yoseob to my room to clean him up...

I threw him on the bed and he groaned...

" yeobo yeobo yeobo yeobo..." was all he could said..

i laughed at his cuteness and took of his shirt while cleaning him up...

suddenly out of no where , he sat up and vomitted on the floor...

i ran away from it and carry him another side while cleaning his mes on this body also...

" AISH THIS PABO! HE IS GONNA GET IT FROM ME TOMORROW!"

 i cleaned him up and changed his clothes.. ( YESH EVEN HIS PANTS AND UNDERGARMENTS!)

whne i was doing so , i saw it and well i stifled at laugh as it was tiny! hahah!

but i knew that it wont be when he is ... like previously , he made it soo erected that it hurts me a lot.. hahah!

i decided to clean his face as he was smeared with vomit when i felt that his forehead was hot...

but what exactly happen? he didnt go under the rain nor anything... i panicked and called my personal doctor over..

he gave a check on yoseob and prescribed me with his medication...

he told me to cold pad him until his fever was gone... but i knew it wont be easy bercause it was a HIGH FEVER...

i took a tub of water with ice inside and left it on the chair while taking the handkerchief to cold pad him...

i did it the whole night and did not even sleep... when it was 5 in the morning. i went to the kitchen and boiled some soup to ease his headache that i knew he would have after drinking soo much,, i made some for the rest and left a pot in each room heated with a note so they will drink it when they wake up...

i took care of yoseob and cold pad him until it was 9 am in the morning and i decided to take a quick bath and brought in some food that chef cooked so that this little patient of mine would have something to eat..

i did the cold padding process continuosly the whole night and at 10am he woke up and saw me sitting beside him cold padding him..

" Yeobo , why arent u sleeping?"

" uh? when i brought u home yesterday u were dead drunk .. so i cleaned u up and realized ur head was bruning.. i called doctor here and he told me to cold pad u the whole night and so i did as he said... yeobo does u head hurt? come sit up lemme take ur temperature..."

" thanks yeobo, im sorry for keeping u awake the whole night.. would u like some rest first?"

" nah its ok, i will stay awake until ur much better. come on open ur mouth,, lemme take ur temperature.... hmmm u fever has gone down .. now its jus slight fever... come drink ur soup and eat alittle , ur tummy must be ver acidic and empty by now... hmmm faster eat."

" arent u gonna eat?"

" i have no appetitie.. u eat first ok?" i saw that he was geting better and i felt happier... i gaze at this guy i loved dearly and him being sick made me soo worried.

" yeobo , please dun ever scare me like this again oK? i was soo worried that something might happen to you.."

" yeobo , im just sick... dun worry .... i wont make u worry for me again... Im so happy to have such a nice girlfriend and wife-to-be"

" wife-to-be? hahah! ur soo cute... palipali eat...and get some rest... sick patient must rest more...."

 

Yoseob's POV;

 

wow yeobo stayed up all  night to take care of me... Im soo blessed.. thank god for giving such a nice girll... i have never seen such a caring side of her... It feels soo warm. i love it... and i knew from that moment that she is the actual real one for me....

i ate happily and gave her a peck of her lips...

" YAH YEOBO! U WAN ME TO GET SICK IS IT?" she freaked out..

" u wont yeobo dun worry.... hahah!!!! "

jus then someone came into the room...

i sat up properly and greeted them.................

 

 


 

 

wonder who it is uh> hahah!! must be someone older ryt?? I KNW! i manage to summarize two chapters into one...(: hope u guys like it ! continue to support! please comment! especially u AUDREY:D hahah!!! Till then BYE!

 

audrey!----> BYE-YEOM!!!! i will do ur kikwang soon:D lemme go check out how to write first;D hope u do comment soon... hope u like the main image! haha kikwang!!!!