Caught!!!!! PART1

I promise I won't leave you no matter what! :)
"yobosaeyo? "
" neh???? Yeobo bowhwae?
" can u come down and pick me up???? ThAt guy is here again... And he brought someone else... "
" arrasso... Ill bring hyungs down too..incase smth happens.. Pleaze stay inside the car arrasso??? Lock the doors... "
Yoseob called out tne rest of the members and told them what happen. And the rest of them had fire in their eyez.. Knowing that something might happen.... Especially when the two rivals are here...
when they were walking out of cube entertaintment building. Theh saw them... And those two immediately lit up...
" YOSEOB OPPA!!!!!! "
And yes,it was that girl that was outside the house the other day... Whats her name??? Geraldine......(i decided to change it , this is my enemies name!!!:))
" YAH! Get UR HANDS OFF ME... I AM NOT UR OPPA. Hyung help me get her off my body.."
After what seems ages... U got pissed and came out of the car , walkkng towards them , u slapped geraldine's face hard..
" YAH GET UR HANDS OFF MY HUSBAND!!!!!! " u shouted...
" why should I ??? " she retorted..
Right then , a pair of hands grabbed u... And pulled u into his chest.. u looked and saw benedict grabbing u tightly..
" LET GO OF ME U FREAK!!!!!! "
" DONT TOUCH MY WIFE!!!!! "
Jus as he was abt to walk to u, u were struggling and did not know wat else was happening , but someone stopped him... He turned and saw that not only he was held up... The rest of beast members too..jus when he was abt to shout. He blanked out.
While the rest of the two carry on with their plans... Geraldine wants yoseob .and benedict wanted YOU.
But what geraldine didnt know was that , benedict wanted to kill all of them , including geraldine. What a plan eh???
All of we brought to a rural area , busan , N into an old building....all tied up onto the chair and mouth stuffed wib a cloth.
*skip*
" hello , im gonna carry out the plan tomorrow... Im gonna kill all of them at once... Including that thick face ... If she found out im killing her "darling" wont she report to the police ??? And im on the run now... Eh brudder , bring food for me leh. I ver hungry lah. ."
What benedict didnt know was that geraldine heard the convo benedict had on the phone... She immediately ran back to her own places and started figuring out a plan... To save beast and the girl she hates ,you.
" so hey geraldine.... Im gonna go out to the usual place to get those drugs... U stay here and look at them... Oh yah.. Your darling is at room 112 . The rest is at 113.. U go spend time with him ok? Enjoy! " He tot that he should let geraldine enjoy herself with him before he kills her since he pity her...
" really?? omo thank u benedict... Lemme u out then. " she lretend that she didnt know anything.
After sending him off..making sure that he left..she ran into yoseob's room and woked him up
" yoseob , wake up.. Yoseob!!!"
He finally woked up.
"what do u wan after doing this to me??? Go away."
" shut up and listen to me..i need ur help and go free the rest of ur friends and ur wife... That guy wants to kill us all... Im sorry I trusted him. And tot I could be with u.. Please jus listen to me and leave okaey? "
The plan carried on... Everyone was freed.. jus as u guys were abt to leave , someone came back...
" going some where????? "
" ....... "
Benedict took a bat N charged towards yoseob... But dongwoon managed to grab him and threw him aback...
" How dare uuuu!!!!! MAN!!!!!" A group of buff guys came In. and they started fighting..
" STOP!! BEN! THE PERSON U WAN IS ME RIGHT???? U CAN HAVE ME THEN.DUN HURT MY HUSBAND AND HIS MATES... LET GO OFF THEM NOW!!! "
" yeobk! what are u doing??? "
"yah ~~~~!!!! Dun!!! we can beat this guys up.. "
" BEN LET THEM OFF NOW... "
" come to me first.. "
" NO YEOBO... ANDWAE....... "
Beast were all set free and u were grabbed by benedict into tbe car and drove off.
" YEOBO ANDWAE!!!!!!!!!!




Ok the story stops till here....
I shall not be bad , ill tell u what will happen the next chapter... U wont be with benedict... He will end up being caught or dead ???? molla hahaja... Im in the midst off it.. Please comment if u read it alr.. So I know when to post the nexg chapter :)
Cant wait:D please comment.