Chapter 9

Before I Say Goodbye
 Haeyeon stumbles lightly as she stood up when Chanyeol abruptly pulled her. She followed his tall figure to where he was taking her. 
 
The boys were chatting with each other, and when they saw Chanyeol approaching them with a playful grin on his face,they stop talking. 
 
" I brought someone " Chanyeol pull Haeyeon from behind him and pushed her towards Baekhyun. Haeyeon stumbles to his chest but Baekhyun caught her arm. He look at Chanyeol , slightly angry " She's hurt, you know ? Why were you so hard ? " he spoke as he held on Haeyeon's arm. 
 
Chanyeol rubbed his head and smile sheepishly " Sorry . Are you okay , Haeyeon ? " he asked , giving her his famous smile. Haeyeon nodded and release herself from Baekhyun's grip " I'm fine " 
 
" Why do you brought her here , anyway ? " Kai asked as he eyed Haeyeon suspiciously. 
 
" I just thought Baekhyun wants to partner up with her " Chanyeol said making D.O , Suho and Kai snorted together . Sehun stood in confuse but too bad no one's there to explain to him. 
 
" You do ? " Haeyeon asked obliviously at Baekhyun. He replied with a shrugg. If he admits it would be embarassing for him, and he couldn't deny either. " So , you guys stay together okay ? I'm going to find myself a girl too " Chanyeol chirped and walk away from them. 
 
" Yeah , me too. " Kai said and walk slowly away from them. He managed to wink at Haeyeon and when he caught her slightly blush , he laughed in ace. 
 
Haeyeon couldn't help but to blush though. Since they are getting closer by now because Kai is Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's friends, it's hard for her to coat herself with coldness. She can't help it though, they are all good-looking and she would lie if she said she's immune to that. 
 
" Do you want to go first , or .. " Baekhyun spoke while swaying from side to side awkwardly. He's being shy all of a sudden. 
" Let's go before your friends " she replied and nodded. Since she found her partner too soon, she doesn't know what to do right now. 
 
" How is your knee ?" he asked and stare at her knee as if he could see through the fabric covering her knee. " It's fine. It does still hurt but it's fine " she replied and Baekhyun grinned to himself because she replied in a long sentence. How silly of him to feel happy about that .
 
Seconds later , Kai came back to them with annoyed expression. Haeyeon and Baekhyun look at him with raised brows. " What's wrong ? " Baekhyun asked. " I don't like any of them " he said along with a disgusted face. 
 
Baekhyun laughs " You sound like gay, Kai " 
 
Kai rolls his eyes and eyed Haeyeon beside Baekhyun. " How about you give me Haeyeon and you partner up with someone else ? " he grinned slyly while giving another wink at Haeyeon. 
 
Redness crept up her face and she look away.
 
 " Look ! She blushed. " Kai cheered and laughed unbelievably as he crossed his arms " She likes me , Baekhyun " he said proudly. 
 
Haeyeon frowns deeply " I do not " she said. Kai laughs again looking at her serious face. " Fine. You can have each other " he said and sighs. " Ahh, I really need to find myself a girlfriend " he sighed again desperately. 
 
" Kai ! " the three of them turns towards the voice which they knew it's Chanyeol. He came with two girls by his side. " I picked a girl for you " he said. He came closer " Pretty eh ? " he whispered to Kai. 
 
Kai rolls his eyes. " Whatever. Come on " he said as he walks away. 
 
" Go follow him " Chanyeol commanded and the girl run shyly ;following Kai from behind. Chanyeol look back at Baekhyun and Haeyeon " Come on " he said and they followed him without a word. 
 
Kai was standing in front of Chanyeol while Baekhyun stood behind Chanyeol. They were lining up to begin the night walk. 
Chanyeol leans closer to Kai and whispered to him " Hey, let them go first " Kai smirked slyly and nodded. He turned to look at the two awkward people and called them . 
 
" Hey, how about you go first ? " Kai said and Chanyeol stifle a chuckle. Haeyeon look at Baekhyun for his respond. She's feeling curious about his friends too though. They were being weird when she's with Baekhyun. 
 
" O...kay ?" Baekhyun replied and walk in front of Kai. 
 
Kai high fived with Chanyeol without her noticing but Baekhyun saw it so he glared at them. He wants to argue with them but since Haeyeon is here he knew they would worse. 
 
The two girls beside Kai and Chanyeol were standing shy as if their attentions were on them. Kai and Chanyeol were acting like they don't exist as they kept whispering and laughing hard with each other.
 
 Kai leans closer from behind as he went closer beside her face. " You're so beautiful " he said in awe. Haeyeon was surprise with the closeness as she walks away a few feet from him. " You're being weird " she said as she frowns deeply. She wants to make a rude remark but afraid that she might hurt them , because they were truly nice towards her. 
 
" No. I'm just making someone jealous " Kai said as he laughs again. " Why were you and Chanyeol kept laughing ? " she asked again with seriousness. They both can't keep in their laughter again so they burst out laughing together like idiots.  
She frowns confusedly while looking at them. " Shut up , guys " Baekhyun scolded. " You're being childish here " he rolls his eyes as he walks along the line. 
 
" Don't mind them . They're just being crazy " Baekhyun whispered softly for her to hear. Haeyeon nodded. 
 
The two guys came closer to them all of a sudden " What are you guys whispering about huh ??? " they asked. Baekhyun turn annoyingly and pushed them hard till they stumble backwards. But still they laughed again. 
 
Haeyeon can't help but to laugh too. They are being themselves in front of her, although they are too loud , but she likes it. " Crazy bastards " Baekhyun muttered. " Yeah " Haeyeon agrees. 
 
" Okay, next " Mr Ahn said and they both went in together into the forest following the small road. As they grew further and further , they disappear into the dark until Kai and Chanyeol can't even see them anymore. 
 
" Woah, I wonder what will Baekhyun do in the dark with a hot girl " Kai thought out loud his ert mind. Chanyeol chuckles " Nah. Baekhyun's too polite " he said mockingly. 
 
After exact 10 minutes. Chanyeol went in with the girl he partnered up with. He walk some meters away from the teacher and stopped there. 
 
" Why are we stopping ? " the girl asked. Chanyeol turned to her and leans closer to her making her blushed hardly. " What is your name ? " she felt disappointed but she replied anyway " Bomi " 
 
Chanyeol smiled , though it can't be seen in the dark. They were together alone in the dark road. It's creepy but somehow the girl were fangirling inside as if Chanyeol had a thing with her by stopping. 
 
He looks at his digital watch. * 4 more minutes * he thought. " Why are we stopping here ? " Bomi asked again with extra girly voice making Chanyeol's inside cringed. He rolls his eyes as he knows she can't see it. 
 
" I got a surprise for you " he said . 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for reading ! I hope you will leave a comment please ? I hope so :') 
Sorry for grammatical errors ^_^