Chapter 6

Before I Say Goodbye
Baekhyun pushed Haeyeon into the inner seat in the bus. He sat beside her and breathe angrily. Haeyeon crossed her hands and look out the window. The other students are going on the bus and whenever they will pass Haeyeon’s and Kai’s seat, they will start whispering.
 
Baekhyun turn to Haeyeon with roughened forehead “ You should just ignore him like you always do! Kai is short-tempered you know. Who knows when he will hit you if you piss him off” Baekhyun scolded her in a whispering manner. 
 
Haeyeon scoff lightly “I’m used to short-tempered people and I’m used to getting hit” she said without looking at him. 
 
Baekhyun grit his teeth of her stubborn behavior “ But still” *It hurts my heart* he thought unknowingly. 
 
He look away from her and sigh. Why is she so difficult. Baekhyun left her and sit with his friends. 
 
 
 
Haeyeon look around the campsite ; wondering if anyone would want to share the tent with her. And as expected , no one dare to approach her at all. 
 
She puffed her cheeks and walk to a couple of girls who are chatting. " Hey " she called ; trying to sound rude, but not to rude. (lol, what am i thinking?) 
 
The two girls were surprise to see her and Haeyeon could see them gulp. Haeyeon look away and scoff lightly *As if I'm going to scratch their faces* 
 
" I'm sharing tents with you" she said bluntly making them gape in surprise. " What?" they said , voice came in whisper. " I'm sharing tents with you" she repeated with the same expressions. The two girls , Eunhae and Jaehyun , look at each other with no words. Honestly , they don't want to share tents with her especially. To them, she's arrogant and evil. 
 
Since they kept silent for too long for Haeyeon to adapt , she voiced " I'll put up the tent so you guys just sit here, deal ? " she said and without waiting for their answer, she began. 
 
The girls finally let her do the work alone since they just can continue their gossip. 
 
Haeyeon regretted that she agreed to do the work alone , since putting up the tent alone is no joke. But since she doesn't want to humiliate herself, she kept trying not to make a fool of herself. 
 
Meanwhile, Baekhyun and his friends had succeeded with their tents. He glanced around the campsite and notice Haeyeon struggling with herself. He eyed the girls near her and notices they were doing nothing. 
 
Chanyeol notices his friend staring somewhere and he followed his gaze. * Ahh, Haeyeon again. He's no joke* he chuckled quietly while thinking. 
 
" Aren't you going to help her?" Chanyeol asked making Baekhyun jumped in surprise. He then shrugged " Nah  " and walk off. 
 
Chanyeol shook his head. One time Baekhyun is all eager of Haeyeon , then he starting to ignore her. What is going on in his mind, Chanyeol doesn't even know himself. 
 
Chanyeol brushed his hands to his pants and walk to Haeyeon ,who's busy with her fail tent to notice he's there. 
 
" Aww, little girl having problem ? " he greeted her with a joke. Haeyeon turn with surprise and sigh when it's only Chanyeol. " Kinda " she replied, trying to figure out how to stick the tent to stand. " Want my help ? " he ask cutely making Haeyeon suddenly laugh quietly , almost unaudible. 
 
" I'll take that as a yes" he said and help her hold the tent up. " Here, hold this " he said gently, making Haeyeon follows him without protest. 
 
" Why are you doing this alone anyway ? " Chanyeol asked and glance at the two girls. Haeyeon laughed lightly " They're royalty . They can't do these things. I'm kinda helping them " Haeyeon replies sarcastically making him chuckled in amusement.
 
 
 
" Yah, look at that. What the hell is he doing ? " D.O poke Baekhyun and point at the two with his chin. 
 
Baekhyun was chilling with his friends near their tents, and he turn lazily. He saw his best friend with Haeyeon and when he saw that her lip curl up a bit made him feel something strange. He knows that Chanyeol always make people laugh but this situation gave him a strange feeling. 
 
" Ah, I don't know. Ignore him " he said coldly and snatch the snacks D.O's eating from his hands. 
 
 
 
" Thanks " Haeyeon said as she finished putting up the tent with Chanyeol's help. " Are you going to pay me? " Chanyeol joked. Haeyeon's lips curl up a bit , just a bit , but enough to make her look so pretty. " I thought you were sincere " she said and Chanyeol laughed. " I am. I'm just kidding, no worries. Your money are safe with you" he said and pat Haeyeon's forearm in a friendly manner. 
 
" Chanyeol ! " Baekhyun called and they both turned to look at him. " Oh, I'm coming " Chanyeol said and jog to his friend. Haeyeon watch as Chanyeol went away with Baekhyun , and she notices Baekhyun glance at her before going away too. 
 
Haeyeon purse her lips and shrugg it off. She knows that Baekhyun is annoyed at her now, and she doesn't want to pay more attention about it. She turns back to her cold self and walk to the girls who will be sharing tents with her. 
 
" The tent is done " she said. The two girls who were sitting look up and smile. " Thanks. Will you help find the firewoods too ? I heard that it gets really cold during the night " Jaehyun said while Eunhae snickered beside her. 
 
" You guys do nothing " Haeyeon stated , eyeing them curiously. " You're the one who wants to put up the tent yourself. We were planning to that that earlier " they gave lame excuses that she felt like vomitting onto their faces. 
 
" Fine " she said and walk away from them, since she doesn't want to argue with stupid people. Anyway, at least she doesn't have to stuck with those people. 
 
 
 
Haeyeon had a few firewoods she's carrying. She can only carry small ones since she can't afford the big ones. It is 1 pm now , and it's getting hotter by now, even though the forest is full of tall trees. 
 
Her steps become uneven and she can't see properly. She feels so dizzy and didn't see a big rock in front of her. She tripped on the rock and fell to the ground with a loud thud.