Chapter 9

You Are My Brother

I bring the new chapter . . . ^_^

I'm sorry for make all of you wait for a week . . . ^^

So, here is the chapter . . . . .

 

Chapter 9

 

(Forever you) You are so beautiful

Come into my heart; permeate in (into my heart)

Come closer (to my heart) and those swelled up wounds of yours

(Forever you) You are so beautiful

That died-off love of yours too

And your tears too wipe away my wounded pain

I love you I love you

 

 

The clasped hand was heard loudly as Junsu finished singing. He sang this song beautifully.  With his perfect feeling, the audience fully enjoyed the song in each word. They could see through his eyes what the song meant.

Junsu smiled warmly and bowed. “Thank you…”

He retreated to the backstage. After receiving congratulations and compliments from the staffs or his crew, Junsu went to the waiting room. There were some singer friends of him waiting for him.

“Hyung, you’re the best, hyung!”Doojoon, a member from Beast, said, giving his thumbs up. The other members of Beast also cheered up Junsu.

Finally today he could stand on the stage again after a while. He didn’t feel tired even a bit after the flight from Japan. Whatever it took, as long as it acceptable, when he had said ‘yes’, he would give all his best to keep his word. Beside, however, he never felt tired for singing. Instead he felt happy and lucky to be there, singing for every ear which heard his precious voice.

Junsu smiled to his junior. He remembered his life when he was still very young like them.

What a happy life with such young age, where I dont have much responsibility, because theywere still help him

Someone opened the waiting room’s door, making Junsu snapped out of his mind. He whipped his head aside only to find his manager, Jung Jihoon, gave him his smiley eyes. Junsu turned his head back.

“Heechan is waiting for you in the lobby.”Jihoon said.

Junsu raised an eyebrow as he looked at his manager. He didn’t get what his manager said.

“What did you say, hyung?”

“Your girlfriend is outside, in the lobby. Waiting for you,”Jihoon said, giving him his teased smile. But Junsu didn’t bother to reply him.

“Really?  I thought I said that I’m busy today to her. I…,”Junsu stopped his talk when his cell phone rang loudly. He took it out of his pocket. It was Heechan.

Then Junsu gave it to his manager. “Answer it. Tell her, I’m busy and I’m going to the office right now. The point is that I don’t have time to talk to her.”

Jihoon frowned. “But, you won’t go to the office, right?”

Junsu glared at him, signaling him to answer the call instead of talking too much.

Jihoon talked to the phone and did what Junsu told him. Seconds later, he hang up the phone, satisfied. He gave the cell phone back.

“Junsu-yah, why don’t you meet her? She seemed a little disappointed.”Jihoon asked as he sat down on the couch. It was a common question which everybody in that room would like to know the answer.

“Of course she was, hyung. She had gone here to support his lovely boyfriend, but she got nothing than an unreasonable rejection.”Suddenly Jajeoong popped out of nowhere and joined the conversation.

Junsu whipped his head aside only to find Jaejoong acted innocently to him. He already guessed the voice as him. Because no one would dare to say things like that to him, if it wasn’t one of his best friends, especially Jaejoong.

Junsu packed his stuff. “Yah, have your section ended?”

“Yeah, it ended almost 10 minutes ago.”Jaejoong stared at him intensely. “Don’t turn the topic, Junsu-yah! You didn’t answer it yet.”

Junsu made a face. “I’m sorry, I have to go.”

Junsu walked to the door. “Bye, guys!”

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow. He could smell something was going wrong with his best friend. But he didn’t know yet what was happened.

^¥^¥^¥^

Teeeettt!!! Teeeettt!!! Teeeettt!!! Junsu was enjoying watching TV in the sunny bright morning when he heard the annoying bell ringing loudly. He glanced at the door, but didn’t make even one step. He oddly felt very lazy today. His activity would start in the afternoon after lunch, since last night he just had a singing job. So this morning he really wanted to spend like common people would do such as watching TV, playing games, and other else.

Teeeettt!!! Teeeettt!!! The bell rang, again, deafening his ears if it was possible. He frowned. It should be his maids who open the door, but where did his maids do until they didn’t hear it?

Instead of cursing the God fate, Junsu walked out of the living room to open the front door. As soon as he opened the door, he saw a familiar woman figure standing with a smile formed on her lips.

Junsu smiled warmly and invited her in. “Hey, Yoorim-ah, long time no see!”

Yoorim hugged him slightly before coming in. “Oppa, I miss you!”

Both of them headed to the living room. Junsu learned something when he threw himself to the couch. Yoorim was looking around which meant she didn’t come for him. Unknowingly, Junsu smirked.

“Are you looking for Changmin?”It was a rhetorical question which was out from Junsu’s mouth. The girl blushed as she nodded. Seems like everything is gonna be fun, he thought.

“So, when did it happen? Why did I never smell it?”Junsu asked.

“It was after the fight, you know, when he almost got reported to the police.”  She blushed insanely as she said.

I didnt even knowWhat a bad brother am I!

Junsu chuckled. “Good, then. For both of you…I’m one hundred percent on your side.”

“Thank you, oppa.”She smiled nicely. “Oppa, where is Changmin?”

“I think he is sleeping, Yoorim-ah.”

Her looks was down a second after he told her. Junsu felt bad saying it.

“Aish, that boy. We should have a walk in one hour. How could he forget?”Yoorim muttered under her breath. It was useless she had worn nicely for today.

Junsu was surprised hearing it. A date? Changmin was still sleeping in his room for God’s sake. It looked like something bad was gonna happen. He had to do something to save his brother.

“But it was this morning when I saw him sleeping.”Junsu added. “Maybe he had awakened by now. I better call him up,”

Junsu immediately sped away to Changmin’s room. As expected, the boy was still sleeping soundly in his lovely bed. Junsu jumped on his bed and shook the boy wildly. “Changmiiinnnn…!!!”

Junsu had used all his power for waking up his little brother, but the boy was still in his dreamland. But Junsu wasn’t gonna give up. He threw the blanket out and took the bolsters. He smirked, because he was so confident that his little brother would wake up with his way.

“Hyung…! Go away, I’m sleepy…,”Changmin growled as he moved around. Junsu who wasn’t ready lost his balance and fell to the cold floor. His last effort obviously wasn’t succeed.

“Yah, you really…If you don’t want to wake up, then fine, just tell me instead of kicking me with your super power.”Junsu cursed his younger brother.

He winced in pain as he stormed out of the room. He walked back to the living room with pout in his lips.

“Yoorim-ah, I think…,”Junsu didn’t know how to continue his words. He felt bad to say this, but in the other hand, he had no choice.

“He is sleeping, isn’t he?”Yoorim shot him right in the heart. Looking at how Junsu stuttered to answer was enough for her. His boyfriend was clearly sleeping. And the point is, when Changmin is sleeping, even the earthquake hardly could wake him up.

Yoorim smiled bitterly. The looks on her face was no doubt, disappointed. “I think I’m jst gonna go…I have to work on my college task anyways,”

Junsu was silent. He could see clearly how she tried her best to look fine. He knew that she was disappointed. He felt that he had to do something. He didn’t want his brother’s relationship shaken just by this simple matter.

“Really? I think I’m just gonna wake him up again. Just wait here, okay?”

Just a moment before Junsu stepped forward, Yoorim held his hand. “It’s okay, oppa. I’m fine.”

“I think I better leave now, oppa. I got my task to do.”She added with smile in her face.

^¥^¥^¥^

“UWAAA!!! What time is it now??!!!”Changmin squealed as he woke up from his morning sleep. He widened his eyes, looking at his wall clock in his room. It was 1 o’clock at the bright afternoon. He immediately rushed out of the room down to the living room.

He was running downstairs when he saw his older brother was using his shoes. It seemed like he would go to the company.

“Hey, slow down, dude! You could get killed falling from the stairs!”Junsu shouted at Changmin who approached him.

“Hyung, did someone looking for me when I was sleep?”Changmin didn’t bother to reply his hyung. He asked instead.

Junsu stood up and straightened his clothes. “You mean your girlfriend, right?”

Changmin blushed slightly. “Erm…Yes?”

Junsu chuckled as he patted the younger’s shoulders. “What a good news we have here, don’t you think?”

“Come on, hyung. I’m deathly serious.”Changmin said while stomped his foot impatiently.

“And you are in deathly serious problem.”Changmin raised his eyebrow. “Because she came here and found you was sleeping when you supposed to be on a date with her.”

Changmin scratched his hair messily as he threw his body on the couch. “Aish, she’s gonna kill me for sure.”

“So, what is exactly your problem? Did you forget the date or what? You know, forgetting a date is inappropriate thing to do if you have a relationship with someone.”

“I didn’t forget it, hyung. I just fell asleep. That’s it. Suddenly I woke up and I already missed it.”

Junsu stared at his brother. He looked terrible and Junsu wasn’t gonna left him like that.

“Come on. Don’t be so desperate, Changmin-ah. You looked horrible, you know?”Junsu said as he wore his tie.

Changmin looked up at his brother. “Hyung, when Heechan noona is angry with you, what do you do to make up with her?”

Junsu stunned at the question. Heechan. The sweet memories of her, replayed back in his mind. He remembered her beautiful smile. Her sweet voice. Her lovely caring attitude.

Oh my God, I miss her so much

“Junsu hyung?”

Junsu snapped out of his mind. He came back to the reality. He continued wearing his tie as nothing happened.

“You better call her and apologize.”  Junsu gave an advice as he took his bag. “Meet her, will be better. At least, she knew that you try to make up with her.”

“I’m off to the office. Bye!”Junsu walked out to the front door.

“Changmin-ah, don’t forget to tell her the truth. She will know that you were truly accidentally fallen asleep.”Junsu shouted just a step before left to the door. “And bring what she likes!”

“Why should I bring it?”Changmin shouted back. He never had this kind of situation since it was the first time he had a special relationship with someone.

“Because she will much easier forgive you...”Junsu said as he entered his car. Even it wasn’t his high-pitch voice, Changmin still could hear him. Seconds later, the car was already left the mansion.

Junsu drove his car in a speed way like always. But the only different thing was that he drove it with a mess heart. Even he had tried to erase her in his memory, it wouldn’t go away. It was getting stronger instead. And he hated it.

Because it was hurt to remember her. It hurt him just to think what the situation they had now. It was pain when he predicted how they would be. But it was strange when deep inside his heart; he found a slightly happiness just from her presence.

^¥^¥^¥^

 

 

 

This chapter just like an overview of what will happen next... =)

I think the next chapter will be more and more interesting than this chapter

The next chapter will show you the future of Junsu relationship with Heechan

i hope you can wait for the next chapter

Don't worry, I'm writing on it .. ^^

 

 

 

 

Please do subscribe . . . *bow*

I really appreciate all of you ... ^_^

All of the subscribers and the viewers can make me regain my power

I will update this story as soon as possible...^_^

 

 

Comments are lovely ... <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3

Love you all <3 <3 <3

 

NB: Does any of you know how to add picture as the main image in this story? Please teach me...

       I don't know how to and I'm sorry for being this stupid and ask you such a question . . . *bow*