Chapter 10

You Are My Brother

I bring another chapter for all of you. . . . .

I hope it would be better than before . . . ^^

 

NB: Does any of you know how to add picture as the main image in this story? Please teach me...

       I don't know how to and I'm sorry for being this stupid and ask you such a question . . . *bow*

 

So, here is the chapter . . .

Enjoy it!

 

 

Chapter 10

 

Heechan parked her car in front of one of the famous caféin this city, L’Arce Café. This caféwas her favorite and her boyfriend knew it too well. They often had dinner or lunch or else in this café.

Today was Saturday night, a night when usually couples would have a date. But it was not like her. Instead of having a romantic dinner with her boyfriend, she was coming alone to this café. Her beloved boyfriend was very busy lately with his work.

Because it was raining, Heechan half ran to the front of the caféand immediately entered. She was just about to approach her favorite table, when she realized that there was a man with a girl on that table.

She widened her eyes in surprise. She knew both of them. She felt thousands of needles stabbing her heart. Her heart didn’t want to believe at her eyes. For the first time in her life, she wanted to just be blind so that she didn’t see that hurtful scene.

It was her boyfriend, Kim Junsu, sitting there with a beautiful girl whom Heechan had never seen her before. They were not that intimate, but they looked happy.

She was confused. Junsu that she knew would never do that. She even never thought of once in her life that this would be happened. Everybody knew it.

She was hesitating that he was Junsu, but everything she saw was like a real proof from him. He was her Junsu. It was always her boyfriend.

Finally Heechan chose to approach them. Her step was stopped at once as Junsu kissed the girl’s cheeks. The girl looked surprise, but she did nothing against it.

Heechan stunned just few steps from them. She really didn’t want to believe what she saw. But did she have to always close her eyes from him? No, she wouldn’t. So was this their ending of the relationship that they had for years? If she was right, she would want to have the reason, because her head was filled with one word, ‘why’.

Suddenly Junsu’s eyes caught her. But she was more surprised when she saw an annoyed face of him. Her heart was broken into pieces as Junsu gave him a cold stare, just like this last weeks.

“Junsu oppa, what are you doing here?”She asked carefully. “Aren’t you supposed to be in the office for a meeting?”

“The meeting is off…?”Junsu was more like questioning since he was just randomly answers it.

“You’re lying.”Heechan took a step forward and pointed at the girl. “And who is she? You’re not cheating on me, are you?”

Junsu looked away, still with his flat expression. Knowing the answer, Heechan couldn’t help but to feel torn apart. Was it really the end of their relationship?

“Oppa, please just say no…”She said weakly. “You’re not cheating on me, are you?”

“Yeah, of course. Satisfied?”Junsu said sarcastically.

“W-what?!”She asked in disbelieve. She heard it wrong, wasn’t she?

“I’m just bored with our relationship. I want to find something new.”Junsu said as he looked away.

“You’re too much, oppa. What did I do wrong to you?”Heechan shook her head weakly. He couldn’t believe that Junsu chose that girl over her.

Heechan stepped forward until she was close enough from Junsu to make him looking at her. “Oppa, look into my eyes and say it…”

Heechan still had her confident that Junsu was not serious with his words. But her world crashed down deeply when he finally said that.

Junsu took a deep breath and looked at her. “I want to break up. Let’s live our own lives for now.”

Junsu was being arrogantly here. He wanted to break up, but deep inside his heart, he wanted her to refuse his request. But that small part was defeat by the bigger one which wanted them to break up.

“Fine. If you really want it, then we break up.”Heechan gathered her last strength to get out of this place coolly. “Don’t find me again and I hope you will be happy in the future.”

Heechan stared at him for the last time as his girlfriend. But Junsu didn’t look into her eyes. He looked away instead. Was it because he felt bad for doing this to her? Or was it because he just had enough of her face and could not bear to look again?

Heechan retreated. Once she turned her back to him, she felt her tears falling to her cheeks. With a chaotic mind, she left. She walked to her car and got in.

She cried hard in her car. She let everything went as he wanted. She didn’t want to become a barrier for his happiness. If he really didn’t want her again, then what for was she still standing at his side? It would be much better if she left to rearrange her broken heart and started over a new life without him in it.

 

^¥^¥^¥^

 

Junsu watched her back until it disappeared behind the door. He had done it. He admitted that he was a bit harsh to her, but it was needed by him stabilizing his heart to break up. If he didn’t do it, the strong barrier that he built with all his strength would be collapsed at once he stared at her eyes.

Nonetheless, he could breathe freely now. Everything went successfully as he planned. Even the result was greater than what he expected. She accepted it at once and he didn’t need to work harder forcing her to break up. But why his heart only felt pain as soon as she said yes? Was it really what he wanted?

Yes, he wanted this. He did this for their goodness. He did this for her happiness in the future. He wanted her to be happy, though not with him. It was impossible with him. Because he himself didn’t even know how long he would still breathe.

“Junsu-yah, are you okay?”The girl asked worriedly. He had been spacing out for minutes since she left.

Junsu snapped out of his mind and nodded. “I’m fine.”

“Really?”Hye Jung persisted.

Junsu smiled and stood up. “Come on, let’s go. I’ll take you home.”

They both went to Junsu’s car and left. They headed to her home. Like he said before, he would take her home safely. Both of them didn’t speak even a voice in the car. They just let the peaceful music from the tape, flowing on the air, taking everything way more in peace.

She didn’t know what to ask or say since she had known the answer from the beginning. He spilled it out once he asked her to do this. He did be honest to her in order to make her join his plan.

 

 

Flashback

“May I ask you, why do you insist to break up with her?”Hye Jung turned her head to Junsu and stared at him who sat right in front of him.

His face changed. It seemed a bit sad. She felt guilty for asking it.

“It’s okay.”Like he knew what she thought, he said. “Everything would be better like that. I do this for her. I want her to be happy, though not with me. I’m fine as long as she is happy.”

“Everything could be solved in a good way, Junsu-yah. There must be another way for both of you.”Hye Jung said.

“No, it’s not, Hye Jung-ah. There would not be a good solve for this time. Either now or later, she’ll be hurt. It’s already too late to change…”Junsu looked away. Yeah, it was already too late for him to change his decision to take the treatment and to not avoid her. It was too late for everything.

It seemed like they didn’t fate to be together. There was always a rock in their way.

End of flashback

 

 

Once they arrived at her house, she got out of the car.

“Thank you, Junsu-yah.”She said from the opened-window of the car.

Junsu smiled. “No, I should be the one who say thank you. I owe you this.”

She smirked evilly. “Of course, you owe e this, Junsu-yah. You have to buy me a meal in order of an exchange.”

Junsu chuckled. “Fine, I’ll buy you some later, cousin.”

“Okay, then. Bye!”She waved her hand. “Be careful and don’t let yourself down, okay?”

Junsu smiled again. “Thank you, cousin. Thank you so much.”

 

 

^¥^¥^¥^

 

Changmin woke up from his nice sleep. He rubbed his eyes lazily and sat up. He felt like hear sound of a piano. He sharpened his ear and he was right. He caught sound of a piano was played. Someone was playing a piano down there.

Changmin took a glance at the clock in his bedroom. It was already past midnight.

Who is that stupid person that playing a piano in this late hour?

Changmin left his bedroom and walked down to the living room where the piano was placed. He was surprised to see the person who played the piano. It was him. The only person who was always considered by him as his enemy. Someone who always looked cool either he was up on the stage for singing or dancing or even just sat behind a piano. Who else he could be other than his older brother, Kim Junsu?

The song of Hana’s eyes from Maksim sounded heartbreaking. Tonight, he didn’t know why he felt that this song was the sad sound of Junsu’s feeling. This song seemed telling the listener the deep sadness that represented Junsu’s feeling tonight.

Why does he seem that sad?

Changmin felt sympathy looking at his hyung like this. It was the first time ever in his life, he saw the ‘fall’of his older brother. Never ever once in his life, he saw his hyung as sad as now.

Suddenly Junsu pressed the piano keys randomly and turned away which was facing his back to Changmin. He took his knees up to support both of his elbows. He hides his face on his palms.

There was no more sound of a piano. There was only a sound of the clock ticking in each second passed and sound of a crying man.

Changmin could not stand looking at that shoulder which was vibrated slowly. His older was crying. He could tell that Junsu was crying not aware of Changmin’s presence few meters behind him.

What was really happen?

Changmin asked in his mind. He was willing to exchange his beloved-food for Junsu to share his sadness with him. But it was way impossible. It was impossible for Changmin to approach him. It would be strange if suddenly Changmin showed up and soothed him. It would be odd since they had never done it for years.

There was nothing Changmin could do in this situation except to be in his hide place and waited for him to stop crying. He accompanied him indirectly. It was better than everything else he could do tonight. And he didn’t know why he did it for no reason. He just felt have to be there and made sure that he was fine. That was it which he could only think for now.

 

^¥^¥^¥^

 

How is it? Tell me your opinion ... ^_^

I hope you can wait for the next chapter

Don't worry, I'm writing on it .. ^^

 

 

 

 

Please do subscribe, comment, or criticize . . . *bow*

I really appreciate all of you ... ^_^

 

I will update this story as soon as possible...^^

 

Love you all <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3