Chapter 5

You Are My Brother

Chapter 1

 

“OH MY GOD!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM…!!!!!!!!!” The voice of yelling came from the building hysterically. Everybody looked at the source and startled. Everyone was silence at once. No one seemed breathing, except for Changmin, Junsu, and Yoochun. For Changmin, he believed that he did the right thing. But for Junsu and Yoochun, he had no idea who was that man.

There was a man with the elegant looks appeared with a very worried face. He walked straight to Siwon who was helped by his friends.

“Oh My God, what happened, dear? Who did this to you, son?” The leader of college foundation asked as he stared at Siwon’s horrible face. He got pissed off at once as he checked the wound. His beloved son was badly injured.

Siwon glared at Changmin who was standing not far from him. Changmin smirked as he saw what he had done to Siwon. Siwon looked like a trash for him now.

“That’s him, dad. He beat me up for no reason. I didn’t do anything wrong, dad.” Siwon said, still glaring at Changmin. He smirked in victory as his father stared at Changmin angrily. Without hesitation, his father believed him. He always believed whatever his son said to him.

Siwon’s father stared at the headmaster angrily. He didn’t know how this thing could happen. His son, the only son of the college foundation leader, could be beaten up by someone without any reason. He was sure that it would smear the good name of the college.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Choi. But we didn’t know yet about what had happened, so we couldn’t-“

“What?! Are you kidding me? This kid-“ Mr. Choi pointed at Changmin. “-had beaten up my son for sure. Do you let that thing happen in your college, Mr. Kang?”

The headmaster sighed. “No, Sir.”

“That’s why I would give a strong punishment for him, if I was you.” Just with a sentence, he could shut the headmaster up. The headmaster couldn’t do anything about it. He was trapped between the strongest people in the college and the famous people who couldn’t be easily tricked. Everyone knew who Kim Changmin was.

“Why did you fight?” Junsu turned his head to his brother. He wasn’t stupid. He could know for sure that Siwon’s father must have a great position in this college. If Junsu didn’t defend this kid, this kid would get a problem for sure.

Changmin kept glaring at Siwon and didn’t even turn his head to face his brother. “Why should I answer? You won’t believe me, will you? I did the right thing though,”

Junsu was pissed off for sure. He had to run immediately all the way here and this big-headed brother made everything harder for him. How could he know this boy was right if he didn’t even want to spill out the reason?

“Are you trying to piss me off, Changmin-ah? I ask one more time and if you still being like this, I’m done.” Junsu stared at his brother sharply. “Why, Changmin-ah?”

“He just helped me…”

Junsu turned his head to the source. It was Yoorim. He approached them and looked at Changmin, then to Junsu. Junsu could tell clearly that she wasn’t lying. But Junsu still want a clear answer about what had happened. He cracked an eyebrow and stared at Yoorim questioningly.

“Just trust me, oppa. He just helped me from him.” Yoorim glared at Siwon.

Before Junsu could say anything, Mr. Choi had approached them angrily. Siwon had sent to the hospital just a minute before and they had to face the scary man alone. They were sure that anyone would help them.

“You-“ Mr. Choi pointed at Changmin. “-will pay what you did to my son, young boy.”

Changmin would give punch right at Mr. Choi’s face if Junsu didn’t prevent him. Junsu held Changmin’s hands as he glared at him. When his brother calmed down, Junsu released the hands and stared at Mr. Choi calmly.

“I’m sorry for what my brother did to your son, Mr. Choi. I hope you can understand at all.” Junsu said politely. His brother did the wrong thing after all.

“Could you see my son? Your brother beat him up for no reason, Junsu-sshi.” Mr. Choi insisted.

Junsu frowned. “You should know the real story before you judge something, Mr. Choi.”

“Are you? You didn’t know anything, Junsu-sshi.” Mr. Choi replied slyly.

Suddenly one of the college students appeared and came to Changmin. He whispered something which made Changmin’s face became serious.

“Hyung, there were reporters outside…” Changmin said slowly.

“W-what? How?” Junsu startled. How could they come here so fast? How could they know? They must have been told by someone.

 “It was you, wasn’t it?” Yoochun said bluntly to Mr. Choi. And not surprisingly, Mr. Choi smirked in victory.

 “I said before, you will pay what you did to my son.” Mr. Choi chuckled slyly. He turned around and walked away. After walking a few steps, he stopped and turned back facing Junsu and the other two.

“You better be prepare, Kim Changmin. You have to be responsible at your attitude.” He said firmly with such strength in his gaze.

Junsu cleared his throat. “Mr. Choi, I’ll forgive you this time for calling the reporters. But I won’t do it again, if you dare to touch my brother and his friends.”

Mr. Choi smirked. “Who are you saying that to me? I will sue you for sure.”

Junsu was tense up. His face was serious and his gaze was deathly scary. “You better find out the real story before you do that, Mr. Choi. Because once you sue me, you won’t able to back again. No matter what will happen.”

After Mr. Choi leaving, Junsu turned his head to his brother. “You better not lie to me, Changmin-ah.”

“We should go now, Junsu-yah. The reporters are here.” Yoochun said while he was wearing his hoodie and the black glasses. He didn’t want to get caught. There would be a problem for him if he got caught by the reporters. It would be so obvious though, if he showed up with Junsu, just like Mr. Choi might say to the reporters.

Junsu took off his jacket and put it to Changmin. He made sure Changmin was wearing the hoodie properly. Then he took his black glasses out from his pocket and gave it to Changmin.

“You don’t want your purple face in the media tomorrow, do you? Just put it on and go with Yoochun.” Junsu said as he felt Changmin eyeing him with resisting look.

They had managed everything properly. They had arranged a scenario. Junsu would back alone to the parking lot so that the reporters would think that he was alone. Then after he got his car, he would pick Yoochun and Changmin behind the campus. Both of them passed through the way where Changmin and Siwon had fought just now. About the college students, they had the headmaster shutting them up.

The car stopped in front of the main entrance of the company. The left door was opened by the security and Junsu got out with sour face. He just walked in at once, leaving Changmin behind. Both of them headed to his room in the second floor. Because they didn’t want their mother to find out the fight and get worried, they decided that Changmin would come to the company first to treat his wound. Then he would go home with his brother later.

Junsu walked straight to his room. He was late for the important meeting for sure. He had to change his casual outfit to the formal one before going to the meeting room. So there he was, in his room with his brother.

“I’ll have a meeting for one or two hours, maybe.” Junsu said as he locked the door and walked to the closet in the corner. He took out one set of formal suit and walked to the toilet inside his room.

“Ne…” Changmin muttered as he sat down on the couch. He took off the hoodie and the black glasses. Then he grabbed a magazine and read it.

Two minutes later, Junsu got out of the toilet with his formal suit. He looked great in white shirt and white trousers combined with light blue single button cotton blazer. His pale face wasn’t visible since he had a white skin and also was wearing a white suit.

“Make yourself comfortable here, Changmin-ah. You can walk around the company if you want.” Junsu brought his stuff from the desk and stared at Changmin. “Just don’t go out from the company, okay?”

And either he was imagining or not, he could see Changmin nodding his head slightly. Then he walked out of the room.

While Junsu had gone, Changmin closed the magazine and throw it on the table. He didn’t read it seriously though. He looked away to the large window along one side of the wall. He didn’t know why, but he felt a bit guilty. Perhaps he shouldn’t make things harder for his older brother.

Tok tok tok! The door was knocked softly. Then the female secretary showed up with her warm smile. She bowed politely.

“Master Changmin, the doctor will be here in ten minutes.” She said calmly, even she was scared to death with the man’s cold gaze.

“Who told you to call a doctor?” Changmin asked coldly.

The female secretary looked down to the floor. “Master Junsu, Sir. He told me to call a doctor to treat your wound, Sir.”

Changmin sighed and looked away. “Go away…”

The female secretary went out of the room at once. She didn’t need to be told twice.

Changmin lay down on the couch with his left hand as a pillow. His heart was touched by ‘his’ kindness. ‘He’ was still nice for him. ‘He’ always undertook ‘his’ role as a brother so well. But he hated ‘him’. He hated ‘him’ for being nice to him. He hated ‘him’ for always being a good brother for him. He hated ‘him’ for making him look alike useless. He hated ‘him’ for making everything harder for him to stay away. He hated ‘him’ for ‘his’ kindness and luckiness.

“Okay, everyone, everything have been discussed.” Hyukjae said. Then he turned his head to Junsu.

“You want to add something?” Hyukjae whispered. Junsu shook his head. He looked a bit pale and tired. Maybe he was tired because of that incident. Yeah, he knew that the younger master fought in the college. That was the only reason why Junsu could be late for this important meeting.

After dismissing the meeting, everyone went out of the room, leaving Junsu and Hyukjae alone. Hyukjae still tidiedhis stuff while Junsu was sitting peacefully in his seat. He looked like was sleeping.

“Junsu-yah, will your mother get suspicious seeing your brother’s face?” Hyukjae asked. He turned his head to Junsu since Junsu didn’t answer and keep silence. Junsu was curled up into a ball in his seat.

Hyukjae approached him at once.

“Are you okay? What’s wrong?” Hyukjae lifted up Junsu’s face. Sweat covered up Junsu’s face. Hyukjae got goose bumps just by seeing how pale the face was.

Junsu breathed heavily. He closed his eyes while holding his chest. He panted hard and seemed holding pain. Hyukjae was worried to death. He knew exactly that it would happen if the younger man kept forcing his own self too much.

“Where is your medicine?” Hyukjae asked in panic.

“Hhh… in my… hhh… bag…” Junsu managed to say between his breathe.

Hyukjae quickly grabbed the bag and took some bottles out. There was two bottles full of pills. He immediately helped Junsu to drink it. He took an empty chair and made Junsu lay there comfortably.

Hyukjae wiped away Junsu’s sweat and caressed the younger man’s cheek. Slowly, Junsu’s breath became normal. He couldn’t stand looking his best friend fighting with his own body just to breathe normally.

“Do you want to move to your room later or now? Or going home, maybe?” Hyukjae asked. “Don’t worry; I’ll take care of the rest.”

“Leave me here… I’ll be fine,” Junsu said in a low voice while closing his eyes. He was powerless and weak now. He needed rest too badly. And he didn’t want anyone to watch him like this, even it was Hyukjae.

“Okay, then… I’ll be outside. Just call me, I’ll come.”

Just before Hyukjae stepped, Junsu reached his hand. Hyukjae stopped and turned back to him.

Junsu opened his eyes and stared at Hyukjae deeply. “Don’t tell him… please…”

Hyukjae got down on his knees and pushing Junsu’s hair out of his eyes. “No… I won’t… Just take a rest.”

Junsu smiled and fell asleep soon. He looked so peaceful and looked like an angel. He would always be an angel in Hyukjae’s eyes though. They befriended since childhood and would always be like that. Hyukjae would help him no matter what it took just like Junsu would do.

 

 

 

 

Thank you so much for subscribing and commenting...

I really appreciate it^^

I hope you can enjoy the story...=)