Chapter 6

You Are My Brother

Chapter 6

 

"Changmin-ah, how is your college, honey?" Chunghee asked her youngest son.

Junsu, Changmin, and Chunghee was eating their dinner together. They were enjoying this moment so much since they didn't enough time to spending together. They all were busy with their own activities.

"Mmm... It's fine, Mom. I didn't make a problem, at least." Changmin took a glance at Junsu full of meaning as Junsu smirked annoyingly.

Didn't make a problem? You were even almost reported to the police station, Changmin-ah. You owe me for not splitting out 'that'.

"It's good, honey. I hope you really have changed." Chunghee gave a motherly smile toward his son.

Chunghee turned his head to Junsu. "And you, honey, how are your work? You didn't make yourself exhausted, did you?"

Junsu smiled calmly, reassuring his mom not to worry about him. "It's okay, Mom. I still can manage it."

"Good, honey. Cause I don't want you to be exhausted." Chunghee said sincerely.

"Mom, our company had a party invitation in Busan this weekend. I can't go cause I have a sing job this weekend." Junsu said prosaically. "I think you should go there, Mom."

"No, I can't, honey. Who will accompany your father if I go?" As expected, Chunghee denied it at once.

Junsu glanced at his brother. Their eyes met for seconds. Junsu really wished that Changmin would return his 'kindness'.

"He is right, Mom. You should take a break for a while. I and Junsu hyung will take care of everything here." Changmin said purposely. All of sudden, Changmin agreed with his brother.

Junsu smiled, amused at how good Changmin could be at talking. "See, Mom? You really should go there. I promise I'll take care of everything when you're gone."

Chunghee sighed. She couldn't bear to deny it. Because there were hope in their eyes which she wouldn't have a heart to break it. They knew she would never deny something if the brothers had persuaded her.

Not surprisingly, Chunghee agreed. "Okay, fine, kids. I'll go there."

Junsu was grinning widely like an idiot while Changmin smirked evilly.

I didn't owe you anything, Junsu.

"But I want either you or Junsu to accompany your father when I'm gone. How is that? If you promise me, then I'll definitely go." Chunghee said to Changmin.

Changmin smiled in victory. "Okay, Mom. I promise we'll accompany dad every day."

Chunghee smiled in return. He could be relaxed when everything had settled.

"Mom, I had arranged you a plane in tomorrow morning. There will be a car waiting outside the airport. And the party is two days from now." Junsu said after finished his dinner.

Chunghee chuckled. "Wah, I didn't think that you have arranged everything. How could you know that I will agree?"

"Just instinct." Junsu giggled like a kid.

^¥^¥^¥^

"Hi, Junsu-yah!"

When Junsu was working very seriously in his desk, suddenly a familiar voice blurted out with a door opened. He wasn't surprised to find his two friends, Jaejoong and Yoochun, standing by the door.

He knew how his best friends were, especially both of them who always did something without permission. And he was right. Jaejoong went straight to the couch and leaned comfortably while Yoochun went to the refrigerator and took a coke as usual. But it was like Junsu didn't mind with his friend's habit. He was used to it.

"Where have you been? It's seldom seeing both of you together," Junsu asked as he finished his work. It would need a little touch to be perfect as he wanted.

"We just accidentally met in the management office." Jaejoong answered simply. Fortuitously, the three of them were in the same management artist.

"Yeah. Because our schedule had over early and we had nothing to do, visiting you here would be the best choice than being unemployed in the home." Yoochun added.

Yoochun walked over Junsu and peeked to what his friend was doing. But there was nothing makes sense to him. Just paper scattered everywhere in the desk.

"Are you busy?"

"Not at all, just finishing my last work before lunchtime." Junsu answered without looking up. Yoochun nodded and left to the couch.

Twenty minutes later, Junsu had finished his work.

"Ah, it's over..." He stood up and stretched out his body. It felt sting after sitting in that chair in a whole day.

"Yah, you just sat there all the time and heck you acted like you've been running through the city." Yoochun said bluntly.

"Yah, Yoochun-ah, you try it. Sitting here in a whole day is much worse than practicing dance in a whole day." Junsu replied. His body was stiff and numb in fact.

Junsu sticked out his tongue and Jaejoong couldn't hold out his laughter longer than usual. Junsu looked cute and childish, even though he was already an adult.

Tok tok tok!!! The door opened and the three of them didn't expect to see Yunho standing by the door with the same surprise face like them.

"Yah, when did you come?" Yunho came in to the room and sat in front of Junsu's desk.

"We came just a half hour ago." Yoochun sipped his coke.

"Wah, are you fooling me around? Don't tell me that the three of you had planned this," Junsu joked as he clapped his hands cynically.

Jaejoong shook his hands, amused by the accidentally moment. "No... We're not..."

"Why don't we have a lunch together? It's already lunch time," Yunho asked. "Actually it was my only purpose to come here."

"It's a good idea. Beside, my work has done." Junsu said excitedly. It was a seldom thing that he could agree at once when they asked him to hang out. He felt a bit guilty because of that.

Yunho stared at Yoochun and Jaejoong, demanding an answer.

"I'm fine with that." Yoochun said as he gathered his stuff on the table.

"Yeah, me too. I'm free for the rest of the day until next week." Jaejoong grinned as he stood up.

"Good. Because all of you has agreed, shall we go now?" Yunho said wisely. Without answering, all of them stood up and prepared their selves.

"Come on! I'm already dying of hunger." Yunho said while doing his best aegyo which he just showed it when there was just the four of them.

^¥^¥^¥^

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Gimhae International Airport. Thank you for your flight and enjoy your trip in Busan..." A stewardess spoke out in the speaker just a minute before the plane stopped.

A woman stood up and exited the plane together with other passengers. After spending 10 minutes to get her suitcase, she got out from airport from the local departure door.

Just after she stepped outside, a man in black suit approached her politely.

"Mrs. Kim, welcome in Busan. My name is Kim Kibum and I will responsible for your needs here. If you need anything, you can tell me." The man talked nicely. He had a really nice look and was very polite. No wonder he could be Junsu's best men after Hyukjae.

"It's really nice to meet you, Kibum-sshi. Nah, I think it would be better if we go to the hotel now." Chunghee said.

Kibum bowed his head respectfully. "Sure, Mrs. Kim. Anything you want."

Chunghee followed Kibum walking to the expensive Limousine car right in front of the gate. Five minutes later, the car had already exited the airport.

Chunghee stared out of the window. The air in Busan was really nice. She felt fresh when she inhaled a deep breath. She should be happy, but the fact was she didn't.

It was right if the kids purpose was to make her happy. Because she never took a break for visiting her husband in the hospital after he was hospitalized. But how could be something right, felt so wrong?

She closed her eyes and leaned back in her seat. She felt wrong to come here. She felt wrong for this trip. She felt wrong for everything.

Without she realized, suddenly a loud voice was heard more than one time and then everything out.

^¥^¥^¥^

"Come on, where do you want to eat?" Yunho asked just after they got out of Junsu's room.

"I heard that there is a seafood restaurant not far from here. My friends said that they have the best seafood." Jaejoong said certainly.

"No, we're not, hyung. It's not good for health." Junsu replied at once. He was the carest person about food. Perhaps because he was living a healthy life since he was child.

Junsu stopped at the secretary table. "Noona, I'm going for lunch. Call me just if there is an important thing."

"Yes, I will, Junsu-sshi."

"Do you know where Hyukjae is?"

"He is in the staff room in the fourth floor since this morning."

"Thanks." Junsu turned his head to his friends. "We'll go to the fourth floor first. I need to talk to him."

"Anything you want, Sir." Yoochun teased. Then the three of them laughed heartily.

In less than five minutes, they already reached the staff room in the fourth floor. To Junsu's surprise, Hyukjae was watching the TV which was placed in the center of the room. So did the staff.

The staff was surprised to see him coming in. They stepped backwards. But they hesitated to go back, since it was lunch time. Beside, Hyukjae still stood there boldly even he knew Junsu and his friends was coming in.

"It's okay. It's lunch time, right? You can do anything in your break time." Junsu chuckled, seeing the reaction. The staff smiled and bowed politely to their boss and his friends.

"Yah, Hyukjae-yah, where is the proposal?" Junsu said as he and the other three approached Hyukjae.

Junsu frowned when Hyukjae didn't reply him as usual. He watched the news on the TV, feeling curious of which breaking news could make his best men looked so damn serious like this.

"... The car slipped over to the cliff. The victims number is still unknown. But the police had confirmed that all of the victims were dead..."

"Oh my God... The car was broken into pieces. No wonder the victims were dead." Hyukjae commented as he turned his head to Junsu.

Junsu nodded. The car picture looked really horrible. But somehow he felt uneasy about this.

Hyukjae gave him some papers. "This is the proposal."

Junsu took the papers. He glanced at the TV before he read the papers.

"... The police officer gave the further information just about 5 minutes ago. They had known the car plate number. It is xxxxxxxx. Until now, the police still ..."

Junsu froze as he heard what the reporter said. The papers fell to the ground unconsciously, receiving attention from people around him. He lifted up his gaze in the blink of an eye. He stared strictly at the TV.

The room silenced at once.

"What's wrong, Junsu-yah?" Yoochun asked worriedly. The other two was watching the TV, figuring out what would make their friend like that.

"That's my car..." Junsu whispered. Even though Junsu said it in low voice, it was still loud enough to be heard by people in the silence room.

Hyukjae's jaw was dropped. It was the car that he commented. It was the car which was crashed so badly.

"Where is it now?" He asked.

"In Busan..." Junsu said weakly. He looked down as if his head had no weight. "... with my mother."

^¥^¥^¥^

 

 

 

 

 

Junsu's mother is dead or still alive ? =p

You will find it in the next chapter which I will update it tomorrow morning

Because I'm so sleepy tonight..

 

I'm really sorry for not updating this story for one month ^_^

I had finished this chapter since two weeks ago..

But I was spending my holiday out of town and there was no internet..

So I update it when I'm back home^_^

 

Thank you so much for subscribing and commenting... <3 <3 <3

I really appreciate it^^

I hope you can enjoy the story...=)