Winner

Bad Man

Jongkook's lip met Jihyo's lip and everyone shout like a crazy people . It was the first time Jongkook have an accidently kiss a girl . And it make Eunhye jealous eventough she know that Jongkook have ever kiss many girl but she feel so jealous toward her.

Jongkook realize what happen and how is his condition . He open his eyes widely and Jihyo also do the same at the same time . They look each other for a while . Jihyo realize her situation and push away Jongkook . Jongkook also shock because Jihyo push . He hope it could be longer since he like it .

'It's feel different when I kiss Eunhye , it feel like my heart will burst out . Does it mean i love her? ' He think.

Eunhye see Jongkook's face and he looks happy . She can hold it anymore and comes to Jihyo and slap her .

EH : Hey , you b*tch girl . Are you using this chance to steal my boyfriend?

JH : *slap Eunhye* Are you crazy? What is perfect from him? Who also wanna kiss him?

JK : Ya ! It's not her fault . It's just an accident.

EH : But it looks like oppa like it

JK : Yeah .... , I mean No .

EH : *sigh* don't lie to me .

HH : Aigoo , stop fighting and let's continue the 3rd tournament .

JK : Emmm , yeah . Let's go to changing room first . I need to change my shirt .

( At Changing Room )

HH : Hyung , it look like you like Jihyo . Do you really like her?

JK : Huh ? Ani-eyo . It's just an accident . Okay?

HH : Eyy , don't lie to me . I know you like her maybe even love her.

JK : Okay , nae dongsaeng . You got me . Yeah , maybe i love her

HH : Woah , hyung . I never heard you love someone .

JK : Yeah , I dunno . But when i kiss her , my heart feel wanna burst .

HH : Woah , hyung . I hope hyung can be with her better than with Eunhye . Jihyo look more beautiful than Eunhye .

JK : I hope so .

Everyone come back to the field for last tournament . The last one is tug of war .

(Jihyo Side)

JH : Okay , everyone let's win this round and you all can bully him if we win .

JM : Araeso , i can't wait for that too .

JH : Hahaha , great .

(Jongkook Side)

HH : Okay , let's win or we will be ashame of ourselves . Hwaiting!!!

All : Hwaiting!!!

Everyone stay on their position .

"Okay, everyone ready!!! Set !!!! Pull!!!"

Everyone pull it quickly because it only one round . They were quite tight and they aren't moving .

But after 3 minute Jihyo's side start to become weak and they got push and lost . Haha shout happily like a kid and everyone feel happy except jihyo and her friends . Jihyo come to jongkook .

JH : So what will i do?

JK : No need . I don't need you to become my servant

Author Note : Sorry for the short chapter and sorry for make you all wait so long . I hope this story is not to bad and please give me some comments and requsts . I will try to make your requests come true. Happy reading everyone <3