First 'Date'

Bad Man

Jongkook wake up early and feel nervous about his 'date' . He go prepare himself and he already where he would go .

He will go according to Haha's advice . After taking a bath he keep testing his shirts . ' This green one? Old style . This blue one? Too weird for date . This white one ? Too ugly . ' Said him .

He keep trying all his shirt and finally he choose to wear red shirt with cute animal picture . He went down and start the engine and drive to Jihyo's house .

On the way to Jihyo's house , he bought a bouquet of roses and a cup of americano . After he arrived , he call Jihyo to come out from her home .

JH : Yeobuseyo?

JK : Ah , Jihyo-ah

JH : Ne?

JK : You don't forget what will we do right?

JH : Do what?

JK : Date

JH : Date? Ah... , just a moment please .

After a while , jihyo come out and Jongkook wave his hand to Jihyo . Jihyo come and just come in to Jongkook's car .

JK : Jihyo-ah , this flower for you .

JH : .............

JK : Jihyo-ah , this americano for you

JH : ...........

After no response , he just start to drive to the 'date' place .

JK : Jihyo-ah , is there any place you want to go?

JH : ............

JK : If you didn't response i'll tickle you .

JH : Okay , what do you want ( with angry voice )

JK : do you want to go any place? Maybe like park? Amusement park?

JH : Ani , just go what you like .

JK : really ? That's great . I already choose a place .

He drive to that place . After a while , jihyo feel familiar with the scenery . It look like she ever come to this place . She never expect that he would bring her to this place .

JH : Mmmmm , Jongkook-ssi ?

JK : Ah , finally you talk . It was awkward with you like this . But could you don't talk to formal ? You can call me oppa .

JH : Oppa ? Are you going take me to.....?

JK : Yeah , i'll take you to your village .

JH : Huh? Why here?

JK : You don't like it? We can change the place.

JH : Ani , kenchana . I like the place .

JK : Glad you like it . Ah , glad Haha gave me the best advice .

JH : Haha?

JK : Yeah , he tell me that you live here so it might be great if you have a nice weekend at here .

Jihyo feel happy that Jongkook care for her . But she felt a little bit unhappy because it make her remember her 'dead boyfriend' .

Author Note : Well , i'm back with update . I'm sorry to make you all wait to long and i'm is this chapter to boring or too short ^^ mianhae