Cause Of That

Bad Man

JK : Because i'm your past boyfriend .

JH : What?

JK : Yeah , believe me . I tell the truth .

JH : *slap him* Shut up , you liar . Don't tell me you're my past boyfriend (leave him)

JK : *take her hand* Kajima , cheon song im

JH : Owh , great now you know my other name huh? How do you know it ? Internet ? Or haha ?

JK : Then must i tell you something to proof it?

JH : Just tell me then

JK : There is a secret box in this park and it's near the slide .

JH : *shock*

JK : Let me get it to you .

JH : (Follow him)

Then Jongkook go to the slide . While he dig it Jihyo keep looking at Jongkook . After a while jongkook dig up a box and it was quite old .

JK : This is it

JH : Huh , it's not enough .

JK : Need another proof?

JH : Neh

JK : The passcode is 1508 . Base on your birthday and the time i say i love you .

JH : Then do you know what inside that box?

JK : There is a lot of pictures , couple bracelete and the tape of song we like

Then Jongkook open the box and there are the things that Jongkook said .

JH : Th...Then , they tell a lie to me?

JK : No , Jihyo-ah .

JH :*cry* You're bad , oppa .

JK : Yeah , i'm a bad person . I leave you alone here .

JH : But how ? They say you died , didn't you?

JK : Well , it a long story .

Jongkook tell her the story

(Let's change the past boyfriend into Jongkook)

*Flashback*

The car explode but Jongkook's mother hug him and make him safe . It take time for Jongkook to awake and he saw him at hospital . He lost everything in his mind and forget everything . He only see doctor and a couple .

JK : Nuguseyo? Where am i?

Woman : You're at hospital . You're bad injured .

Man : Kid , who are you?

JK : i dunno . I didn't remember . But who are you two?

Woman : We are---

Man : Your father and your mother . Don't you remember?

Woman : Yeobo?

Man : Hahahaha , he's our son right . Your name is mmmm...... Kim Jong Kook .

JK : Owh , really .

Woman : Ah , neh .

Man : excuse us first , we need to talk .

They walk out from the room

Woman : Yeobo , are you really serious? Are you crazy ?

Man : i'm not . He lost his mind right. It's the only way we can have a kid .

Woman : But......

Man : Trust me , let's raise this kid until he is grown up well .

Then Jongkook follow them to their house . Jongkook is grown up well and meet Haha as his playmate . Eunhye who is the leader of a famous team in his school like Jongkook and ask her father if she could married him.

Her father agree and they tell that to Jongkook . At first , Jongkook refuse but he accept it because his father keep force him .

One night , Jongkook on the way to his room he pass his parents room . They are talking about Jongkook .

Woman : Yeobo , i afraid that one day Jongkook leave us .

Man : why you think like that?

Woman : You don't remember? We meet him at the road after a car explode . He is lying hopeless and there's a little kid die there . His parents also die . I'm afraid that he know that and leave us .

Man : Kenchana . That's not gonna happened .

After Jongkook heard that he fell down and feel shock . He then walk to his room keep thinking and thinking about gone from this house and at last he move into an apartment . He really don't wanna see his 'parents'

Man-Kim Jong Myung Woman - Lee Hye Min

*End of Flashback*

JH : *cry* Oppa , if that's true then why you don't try to find your true identity ?

JK : At first, i was thinking about that . But i can't remember anything .

JH : Then it's good now then you remember back .

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!

But a loud shot of gun heard and make everyone run away .

Author note : HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna say sorry to all reader and all people if i make mistake and i will change it step by step in 2014 . Well , hope 2014 is a good year for everyone . Keep reading and subscrise and also vote !!!!! KAMSAHAMIDA!!!!!!!!!!