Memory

Bad Man

When Jihyo arrived at Jihyo's hometown , her mood always become better and make her happy . The scenery is quite good . There are many farmers and the land look so fertile .

This scenery always make her happy since she used to live at here . Kim Jong Kook felt grateful that he brought Jihyo here .

JK : Do you like it?

JH : Yeah , I felt better . Thanks take me here .

JK : Anything for you

JH : *smile*

JK : So which place you want to visit ? You can show the way?

JH : Jeongmal?! Then take me to restaurant. Their food are the best. You should try.

JK : Really? Then let's go .

They drive to Jihyo's favourite restaurant . But on the way to the restaurant he stop when he saw a park . He look at the park for a long time and make Jihyo mad .

JH : Jongkook-ssi?

JK : .......

JH: Jongkook?

JK : .........

JH : Yah! Kim Jong Kook!

JK : Ah, yeah?

JH : What are you looking at ?

JK : Ani, i think i have ever come to here . This place look familiar for me .

JH : Jeongmal?

JK : I dunno? I think i had ever play here .

JH : Ah , molla . Let's go to the restaurant now . I'm hungry .

JK : ah, arraseo .

After that he drive to the restaurant but he kept questioning the weird memory in his mind . He keep thinking but he can't remember well what was that but he was sure that he ever been there .

After a while they arrive . Jihyo quickly went in to the restaurant while jongkook park the car . When jongkook already parked the car he went in the restaurant and smell familiar .

He stood for a while and kept thinking when he ever smell this . Jihyo keep calling him but no respond from him . It make her pissed off and she shouted since there's no people .

JH : YAH! KIM JONGKOOK!

JK : uh... Uh , yes, yes ,wae?

JH : are you deaf enough ? I already call you for three times and you ignore me?

JK : Ah , sorry i'm thinking about something

JH : What is it?

JK : i feel i have ever come here .

JH : You sure?

JK : * nods *

JH : Ah , molla . Let's eat . I'll eat well ^^

Jihyo quickly eat happily and feel happy since she has not come here for quite long . When jongkook taste it , it was really delicious but he think he had ever been here .

'What is this ? This taste ? that park ? The smell? When is it?' He keep thinking while he was eating .

After they finish the food , joong kook ask him where would she want to go.

JK : Jihyo-ah , where would you like to go?

JH : *silent*

JK : answer me

JH : Maybe , i want to go to a place .

JK : Where?

JH : My past boyfriend grave .

Author note : anyeong readers! I like to greet you all and congratulate Uri Commander who won ' Best Entertainer for Informative Program' . *clap hand * *aplause* .Well i don't want all get misundertand because this story from 'Fated Love' to ' Bad Man' . I'm sorry i don't tell you all at the previous chapter. And for any mistake i wanna say sorry to all readers , subscrisers and voters . Thanks still subscrise and vote for ' Bad Man ' .