Shocked!

Bad Man

Jihyo felt sad , miserable , ruined , and broken . It all mixed in Jihyo feeling . All she can feel is hatred to Eunye who shoot him .

Haha come with Jongkook 'parents' . When his parents see Jihyo . They asked her .

JK'sMom : How about my son ? Is he okay?

JH : He.... He...

JK'sMom : Answer me!!!!! How is he , Aigoo my son ......... *cry aloud*

His mom started to fall down and his father catch her . They cry and his mom cry a lot .

JK'sDad : Be strong , he's gonna be fine . He's a strong son like me

JK'sMom : How??? How can he got into this problem?

JH : He.... He ...... bring me to my village . When we at .... the park he is shot----.

JK'sMom : You ..... Bastard !!!!!! You're bad fortune to my son . He got into this problem because of you . You.... killed him . Aigoo.... Jongkook-ah...... Get lost you bastard!!!

HH : Please don't like that , Jihyo-ah you better leave first . I'll tell you his condition .

JH : Neh , oppa .

JK'sMom : And you Sukjin , i'm gonna fired you and kicked out your niece immediately.

SJ : What?????

JK'sMom : You're no longer work with me . Go away you all .

While Jihyo go away , Jongkook's mom curse her . She feel hurt a lot . It make her mind start to think that this is because of her . She walk slowly to her car with her family . She walk like a zombie . When she sit at the car , JongRi start the car .

When on the way to home , she cry a lot .

JH : It's my fault .

JR : Noona?

JH : It's my fault . It 's my fault that he is in this situation . It's my fault samchon is fired from his work . It's my fault you get kicked out from the school . It's my fault *cry loudly*

SJ : Jihyo-ah , Samchon kenchana-eyo . It's not your fault anyway . It's Eunhye fault that Jongkook is in that situation . For sure , i'm gonna stop working when you graduate from that school . So be strong ,Jongkook will wake up . Just be strong .

JR : Neh noona , actually i think some of the student are . They bullied me a lot . I always need to bring double shirt so i can go home like nothing happened .

JH : I guess you're right .

*beep**beep*

From : Haha

To : Jihyo

You can visit him tomorrow , his parents will be come late so you can come earlier like 1 p.m. Please come , Jongkook hyung must need you by his side .

From : Jihyo

To : Haha

Okay oppa . I'll come earlier than that .

From : Haha

To : Jihyo

Don't think too much okay . Be strong . Don't think about what Jongkook hyung's mother . She must be depress and talk nonsense .

From : Jihyo

To : Haha

Neh oppa .

At night Jihyo couldn't sleep . She get a bad dream . From a bad dream to another bad dream . It haunt Jihyo and make Jihyo feel scared .

The first dream that Jongkook is dead . And another dream is Jongkook forget him . It make her scared and cannot sleep .

She walk outside for some fresh air and find Sukjin .

JH : Oh ! Samchon .

SJ : Oh , Jihyo-ah . You can't sleep .

JH : Neh .

SJ : Come here .

(Come closer to Sukjin)

SJ : Whenever i can't sleep i always play a song . A favourite song that can make me feel calm .

JH : Really? Thank for the advice .

SJ : Neh , now go back to sleep .

And then Jihyo followed her samchon's suggestion . She then sleep peacefully and dream of Jongkook .

The next day , she come to the hospital early . She already told her samchon . She already bring fruits and some snacks for him . When she come inside he see Haha .

JH : How is he ?

HH : He's already wake up . You can see him .

JH : Jinjja?

HH : Neh

Jihyo step in and see Jongkook watch TV . Jihyo feel so happy and really wanna hug him . She go to hug him

JH : You're okay!!!!!

JK : Ouch , who are you? Why Haha let a stranger in ?

JH : What you don't know me?

JK : No, who are you ? Do i know you?

JH : But ..... But ......

Jihyo feel sad that he forget her . She then try to be strong in front of him .

'Does dream always come true in reality?'Jihyo think

JH : O...okay , i'm sorry for barging into your room .

JK : Neh...

Jihyo start to walk slowly out the room . Her feet felt heavy like it command her not to leave the room .

Author Note : Aigoo........ :'( Jongkook forget about her . How will Jihyo make Jongkook remember of her ? Or she will leave him? Find the answer at next chapter ^^ . Anyeong~