What's Happening?

Bad Man

BANG!!!!!

The crows fly and make their sound . It make everyone who see it become shock .

JH : Oppa!!!!!!!!!

GR : Argh , my feet .

?? : Please let him go or you'll die .

There's a girl sound behind the mask . Now Gary's left foot hurt and now the gun was throw away near Jongkook .

Her sound is so familiar to everyone even Jongkook knew her well .

JH : You...... Eunhye?

She reveal herself and make everyone shock and gasped . It was really Eunhye . She's now look so mess and she must have drink for a night .

EH : Neh , the one gonna kill you Song Jihyo . You take my boyfriend , you make my life miserable without him . I'm so stupid why must i love someone who doesn't love me . And now it's your fault to make him hate me and never talk to me . It's your fault that you make him crazy of you . Because of your fault i gonna kill you Song Ji Hyo .

JK : Eunhye , please don't . I know you don't want to

EH : What do you know oppa? I really wanna kill her . She's nothing to me .

JK : No ,please don't . I'm begging you please let her go and just kill me . EH : Kill you eh? What for ? To make me my life more miserable . No way!!!!! My life is quite miserable and now knowing that you love make my life miserable .

JH : Miserable ?

EH : Neh.

*Flashback*

*Eunhye 10 years old*

EH : Appa , i want to buy ice cream .

EH's Dad : This , go and buy ice cream.

EH : Yey! Gomawo appa .

It's bright sunny day on sunday . Eunhye's dad brought his family to the theme park .

This is the first time Eunhye come here since her family is busy . She was amazed . She try many kind of game and she like all especially feris wheel .

She try many kind of snack and she like cotton candy alot . She like this moment where she spent some times with her parents . She hopes this moment could never .

It was already 6p.m. and theme park is going to close . Eunhye feel sad that she has to go home . She feel tired and felt asleep . While her dad drive he talk with her mother . They talk alot and talk about the happiness about today .

EH's dad : Yeah,yeah,yeah . That was fun .

EH's mom : Yeah , it will be fun if she is our real daughter .

Her father stop the car and make Eunhye awake but it looks like she is still sleeping because she face the seat .

EH's dad : could you just please think that Eunhye is our real daughter . Don't keep think her as adopt daughter .

It make Eunhye shock especially the 'adopt' part . She wanna cry but she doesn't want let her 'parents' .

EH's mom : Okay , i'll try .

After that moment , Eunhye feel wanna die . She wanna suicide but she scare . But everything change when she meet Joongkook .

She fall in love with him . His eyes , smile and kindness are so damn perfect for her . She change her mind and really wanna live with him . After that she ask her dad .

EH : Appa , can i married him?

EH's dad : Eh? What do you mean ? Married? You're still young .

EH : Appa...... It can be after i'm 20 years old right?

EH's dad : Jinjja? You want him so bad eh?

EH : Mmmmm......

EH's dad :okay i'll try to talk to his dad .

EH : Yay ! Love you.

*End of Flashback*

JK : So you're adopted child eh?

EH : Neh , please don't leave me oppa . I don't have anyone else beside you.

JK : I can't . There's something that make me love you

EH : I know you love her alot . So i'm gonna kill her now and you'll love me .

JK : No , please don't . Let her go , please .

EH : What will you do if i let her go .

JK : I will ..... I will ........

While they keep busy talking . Some of the villager call the police . The park is now as quiet as water . There was only have Jongkook , Jihyo , Gary & Eunhye .

The silence was quite long enough and Jongkook laughed . It make everyone surprise especially because Jongkook already pointed the gun at Jihyo .

JK : Hahahha , well done Eunhye-ah . You help me .

EH : W-wh-wha-what is happening?

JK : Well , you help me and thanks to you now i can kill her .

JH : Yah! Oppa , what is this ? You lie to me?

JK : Let me give you a simple answer 'Yes' .

GR: WHAT?!?!??!?!?!?!!? Are you crazy enough ? Why would you kill her ? She's innocent.

JK: Innocent eh? Innocent? Are you blind enough . Her family are top wanted family at police .

EH : What?!?!?!? So , you lie to her .

JK : Neh ,now i gonna be rich .

JH : If that you want than killed me .

JK : Ah , i wished i could but now i will keep you alive . Eunhye help me here .

EH : Okay .

GR : No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author Note : What happened to Jongkook? I must give him the wrong medicine *hahhaha* *joke* . Well is it true that Jihyo's family are top wanted or just a lie . Maybe it's true eh . Find it out at next chapter . And sorry for not keep updating........