Mission Failed

Bad Man

The next day , Jongkook follow up with Haha's idea . The first one is to make Jihyo like a princess . Like usual , Jongkook will think hard what will he do .

'Remember Jongkook-ah . Make her like a princess .' Jongkook think

Jongkook wait infront of Jihyo house and as usual Jihyo always go to university early . Jongkook come toward Jihyo and offer her a ride .

Of course Jihyo will reject and walk away . But Jongkook keep following Jihyo and use umbrella to cover her . It make Jihyo feel frustated an annoyed .

JH : What do you want?

JK : I don't want your skin get darker .

JH : Chih , don't act like that .

JK : Act what?

JH : Don't act caring in front of me just because of that incident .

JK : i'm here just wanna to apologize to but you always go away .

JH : do you know there is one thing that you can do to make me forgive you .

JK : What?

JH : Leave me alone and never make me never see your face anymore .

JK : But.....

JH : Bye .

Jihyo leave jongkook and Jongkook walk back to his car desperately and cry like a little kid in his car . It hurt him that she act like that . 'How can she been cold towards me? Why? ' Jongkook think . Jongkook drive to school and go to his classroom .

In the class he can't concetrate study .

" Tomorrow is holiday for end of last exam and there is a event from school . Such as camping and prom nite everyone can participate . Okay , that's all . Have a nice holiday everyone ." The teacher said .

The class has ended but Jongkook can't leave the class . Jongkook keep thinking the word Jihyo say to him .

'Leave me alone and make me never see your face anymore' .

It kept repeating in jongkook's mind . Haha felt pity to his hyung come toward him .

HH : Hyung , what happened to you? You look pale .

JK : Haha-ah , it's already over .

HH : What over? Your relationship with Eunhye already end? Ey , don't you like it ?

JK : It's not that . It just.....

HH : Just what?

JK : Jihyo don't want to meet me anymore . She also hate me . What must i do ?

HH : owh , i see . Well you can do one last thing and make her come with you to the school event .

JK : School event?

HH : Aigoo , don't you heard it? That our school gonna have event such as camping and prom nite . Make her sure and come with her .

JK : Really? Mmm, but it's difficult .

HH : Hyung , there's a way for everyone who want to try . Himnae hyung!

JK : Ne.

Author note : i'm sory for being lazy update and haven't been upadte for several months . I'm really sorry to all my readers . By the way ,i'm gonna make double update as the sign of my apology . For all my readers i'm so sorry and happy reading .