Drama?!?!?!

Bad Man

Jihyo start to walk slowly out the room . Her feet felt heavy like it command her not to leave the room .

When she gonna leave the room , she heard a chuckle . A chuckle that change into laugh . That laugh is come from that man . That man who is still lying in the bed . She then look him .

JK : Hahahahahha .

JH : Yah! What are you laughing at ?

JK : The cartoon is so funny . Hahahahaha.......

JH : Oh (with dissapointed sound)

JK : Surely Jihyo it's funny .

JH : What? What?

JK : Surely Jihyo would you think i'm gonna forget someone who make my heart melt .

Feel so happy she go to hug Jongkook . She cried a lot happy that at least that dream not come true . Jongkook try to make him feel better .

JH : You.....You're a bad oppa , bad namja .

JK : Calm down Jihyo-ah . I'm sorry i'm overacted.

JH : You make me look like foolish . Like i'm stranger too you . It make me scare that i lost you after a long seperation . I scare you forget about me . I....... I........ don't want you do that again .

JK : okay , okay now stop crying okay .

Jihyo feel angry that he tricked him . Then she become bad Jihyo and gonna punish him like usual 'pulling hair'. It make Jongkook shout out loud .

JK : Yah , Jihyo-ah . What are you doing? JIHYO-AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH.................. It's hurt .

JH : It suit you . How dare you make me cry and broken heart . Huh?!

JK : Jihyo-ah , stop it . I'm still a patient you know . Jihyo-ah .

Feeling better after pull his hair . She stopped it . When she stopped it Jongkook quickly pulled her into his hug.

JK : I missed you a lot .

JH : Me too ...

JK : I'm so scare that i lose you . I'm scare ......

JH : Shhh..... Shhhhh..... Now relax.

JK : I'm scare my dream come true .

JH : What dream ? Can you tell me?

*Dream stories*

It was morning when Jongkook already wake up . 'I can't wait to meet Jihyo ' he thinks . But suddenly Jihyo run to him .

JK : Hey , baby .... I miss------

His word was cutted when Jihyo just run past by him . It was strange for him . Then he look back and saw him lying in the bed .

JH : Oppa , you leave me alone . And now you really leave me forever? How could you? *cry*

JK : Jihyo-ah , i'm here . What's happening ? Am I.....? No , i can't !!!! Jihyo-ah!!!!!!!!! Am i really DEAD???????!!!!!!!!!! Noooooo........ Noooooo Waayyyy!!!!!! Andwae ..............

*dream stories end*

JK : And then i wake up and i'm so scare that i'm really dead .

JH : It's okay . At least now you're fine .

JK : Yeah........

Then Jongkook start to kiss Jihyo passionately. It was quite long that they kissing except the accidentally 'kiss' . It was right and make them think that there is no tomorrow . It's so warm and warm . It turn them on and now Joongkook is on Jihyo's top.

It stopped when the door opened . It was Jongkook's 'parents' who come to visit . It was awkward and Jongkook's parents look in shocked .

JK : Hi , Omma , appa . How are--

It was cutted because suddenly Jongkook's 'mother' slap Jihyo . It make him shocked and not believe what he had seen .

JK's Mom : How could you? How dare you?!!!! When we are not beside you try to seduce him. How could you bastard girl .

JK : Yah , what are you doing to my girl?

JK's Mom : To your girl? A bastard girl like this should must die . She is the one who make you get into this trouble .

Jongkook can feel his anger and his head gonna explode and make him wanna slap his 'mother' . But he stop it because he still respect them . He will not be here if not because them .

JK : Leave me alone !!! You two are not anything in my life.

JK's Mom : *shocked* What?!? What do you mean ? Did this girl change your mind? I must give her a lesson .

JK : Yeah , she change me . At least she is the evidence that you're not my parents .

JK's Mom : What do you mean?

JK : At least i already have known that you're only adopted me when there's an accident in Jihyo's hometown or exactly my hometown .

JK's Mom : That's not true........ THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!! Right, darling????

JK's Dad : Fuh.......... I guess it's time for us to let him away . We can't always keep this secret .

JK's Mom : WHAT?!?!? How could you...?!?!? Please , Jongkook-ah your father is talking nonsensely .

JK : You're the one who is talking nonsensely . Now please get out and i will get out from your house quickly and pay all my food that you have buy for me and i'll also try to pay all what i wear . Thanks and please go ....

JK's Mom : Jongkook-ah ..............

JK : I said Go!!!!

JK's Dad : Okay , we will go . Come on yeobo...

JK's Mom : No , please Jongkook-ah don't leave us .........

JK : What am i to you? You even make me mad by saying bad to my future wife .

JK's Mom : I'm just mad . But please forgive me . Jongkook-ah .

JK : It's too late .

While Jongkook's dad dragging his mom out . His mom shouting and crying . When she out of the room , she fainted and the nurse help her get in to the ICU .

-Back to Jongkook&Jihyo-

JK : Woah , this make me mad .

JH : Oppa , actually you still must forgive them . You know sometime we can make mistake . So please at least forgive them .

JK : I dunno , i think i can't

JH : Please oppa , please oppa . How if you in that condition . Wouldn't you sad?

JK : Fine , but please don't make me come into that problem . I'm not a woman

JH : Chih , who said you're a woman . And what's the meaning of future wife eh

Jihyo pinch Jongkook's belly .

JK : Ah........ Jihyo-ah , that's hurt . Of course you're my future wife . And you're gonna give me many kids like 5 or 11 or maybe 20.

JH : WHAT?!?!? I'm not a baby factory . Yah! You ert .

And Jihyo pull Jongkook's hair . This time Jongkook just laugh . At least Jihyo didn't reject that she's his future wife .

JK : it's painful . I'm just joking . Okay.

JH : Joke a lot then . I'm gonna make you bald earlier before you're 30 .

JK : Creepy . Don't be mad , please .

JH : Okay, treat me a meal .

JK : Okay , after you become my wife .

JH : What do you say?

JK : Nothing.

*beep* *beep*

To : Jongkook

From : Appa

Jongkook-ah , please forgive us not to tell you about this . Your mother now has fainted and she is lying at room 504 . Please come visit your mom even if you hate us .

Jongkook felt sad that he make her fainted . He felt wanna cry but he stop it . Jihyo look at him and ask .

JH : What happened?

JK : Ah , nothing .

JH : Nothing,eh?

JK : Neh

JH : Ah , okay . I need to go home too. I'm gonna visit you tomorrow . Bye-bye .

JK : Neh , bye .

After Jihyo go , he think shall he go to see her or not .

Author note : Well , i guess i'm gonna end the story and look i'm thinking about writing 2 new stories *Yeyyy!!!!!* . 1st story will be start soon when this story end and 2nd story will be write with my co-author : cindysu15 . Well i hope you like my story a lot and actually which one do you think Jongkook will do?

A. Go to the room

B. Not going

Thank you for always waiting my updates my reader . Hope you have a great day ahead . Have a nice day