A Man Choice

Bad Man

He keep thinking what should he do , must he go? Or not? It make him frustated . He keep thinking and don't realize Haha come in .

HH : Hyung...

JK : ........

HH : Hyung?

JK : ...........

HH : HYUNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK : Ah , mwoya?

HH : are you deaf enough so i must shout you to call you , huh?

JK : Ani .

HH : So tell me what happened.

JK : What?

HH : You know , your parents come when Jihyo is here , right ? What happened in here ? Is everything under control ?

JK : You such a horrible that you don't tell me that they hate Jihyo nae dongsaeng .

HH : I'm sorry i got my bussiness . You know girlfriend 's problem . So how about Jihyo ? Did they hurt her?

JK : Ne

Haha feel shock . He feel bad that Jihyo is being hurt by Jongkook's 'parents' . It make him feel bad for not being there when his parents come .

HH : What? How? Why?

JK : Just kidding . I already fix the problem and she is fine like usual .

Feel relieved he took a deep breath and blow it out .

HH : So what happened actually ?

JK : Well .....*tells the story * and then Jihyo leave me after i get the message from my step-father.

HH : So you're actually not their son , eh ?

JK : Neh

HH : It doesn't mean that you gonna leave me right hyung? *make a sad face*

JK : No way , i only have one dongsaeng and it's you .

HH : Yey! Love you hyung (hugs him) . But what you're going to do? Visit them?

JK : I dunno .

But suddenly Jihyo's voice suddenly appear from his heart . ' Forgive them , oppa ' . It mkae him realize even deep inside his heart he hate them for not telling the truth but he must forgive them even thanks them because now he is still alive . He made up his mind .

JK : I'm going .

HH : That's a good choice

JK : But one thing i need you to do .

HH : Mwo?

JK : Accompany me .

HH : I thought you won't ever ask . Okay , i will .

At 7p.m. , Jongkook & Haha go to visit them . It was near since they're in the same floor . When Jongkook is in front of the door he took a deep breath and knock the door . A sound from inside room can be hear .

JK's Dad : Come in .

He come in and make Jongkook's 'dad' happy . It make him come to hug him and wanna too cry . It show how much he missed him and he think this will be the last time he saw Jongkook .

JK : How's she?

JK's Dad : She's still lying in bed .

JK : Is everything alright?

JK's dad : Neh .

JK : Then , i will go .

JK's Dad : Wait... Can you accompany me and wait until she awake?

JK : I hate to . But okay , i will .

They sit and it's quiet . They don't talk and not even dare to see each other . They just dare to look awhile . No sound was heard . Only the ticking sound of the clock was heard in the room . It's already pass 1 hour but no communcation , try to break the ice of silence Jongkook try to talk .

JK : I think i need to go back . I'm a patient and i need to rest .

JK's dad : you can go .

Before he leave , he leave a letter . A letter that tell everything he feel now . After Jongkook leave his father read the letter .

To : Oppa&Omma

From : Jongkook

I already forgive you two . Even deep in my heart i hate you because you lie to me but i can't hate you because i'm here because of you two . I'm sorry to make mother to get fainted . i hope you two can let me go . You two still can visit me ^^

His father feel happy from what the letter . Finally he get an apology from Jongkook.

When Jongkook go outside , he see Jihyo sitting in front of the room.

JK : What? How ?

JH : Well done oppa . You're brave enough to forgive them . I'm proud that you can do that .

JK : But how or when you got in here?

JH : Follow you

JK : Follow me? So you don't go home ?

JH : I have already gone home and come back quickly to see my oppa .

JK : Hehehe

JH : Okay , now i can come back . Sleep well .

JK : Wait Jihyo-ah .

JH : Mwo?

JK : Before you go home can you come with me ?

JH : Okay

She follow Jongkook come back to his room . When they arrived Jongkook sit at the bed and Jihyo prepare to leave .

JH : Okay , oppa . Can i leave now ?

JK : Wait , can you take shirt out from the wardrobe?

She go to the wardrobe . When she open the wardrobe , she found a beautiful wedding dress .

JH : What is this ? Are you gonna to wear it? Hahahahaha

JK : I'm not gonna wear it . It's yours .

JH : Mine?

JK : Yeah , i want you wear it in my wedding party.

JH : What do you mean?

JK : Come closer .

JH : (come closer)

JK : (take a box out ) would you marry me?

JH : Oppa....

JK : i know it's too soon . But would you be my wife , my part of life , Song Ji Hyo?

JH : No , you're not romantic . I mean why you propose me at hospital . It's digusting .

Jongkook feel sad . The idea of propsing totally failed and it make his heart break apart . It wanna make him cry so he try to sleep but didn't face Jihyo . But Jihyo already smile and wanna laugh to see Jongkook so miserable .

JH : But i don't want to say no to this idea and the one who is proposing me . How can i reject the handsome one?

JK : Wh.. What?

JH : I mean yes absolutely yes oppa .

Jongkook get up from his bed and hug her and start to kiss her . It was quite like it'e the end of the world . Jongkook break the kiss and he feel so happy .

JK : You make me get a heart attack ,you know

JH : Let me guess . Who give me a heart attack first?

JK : Hehehehe

JH : But oppa how you can get the ring?the dress? Without get out?

JK : It's easy . I call it as friend service.

JH : Yah , not fair .

JK : But at least are you happy?

JH : I'm happy as long i'm beside you .

JK : I love you . I promise i'm gonna make you happy .

*5 Years Later*

Kid : Omma , i want a super muscle bowl ramyeon.

Mom : Eh? That's too many for a kid like you .

Kid : Omma , i want be as strong as him .

Mom : You mean this handsome waiter .

Kid : Neh .

Mom : give me this one , please . And Mong Juice please

JK : Okay , you choose a great food little kid . You choose top seller one . Good choice .

Kid : Kamsahamida , ajuhsi .

JK : Ne , wait for a minute , okay .

JH : Neh .

The restaurant is quite famous which have been well known worldwide . The name shop is Spartace . Many visitor have come to try their food and they always said the food is 10 out of 10 . The owner is know as Kim Jong Kook . Jongkook already run this restaurant for almost 3 years .

Jihyo is still working although she is pregnant . But suddenly Jihyo feel pain . It make Jongkook come to here

JH : Jongkook-ah , it's hurt .

JK : Omo , i'm gonna take you to hospital . Samchon , Jong Ri-ah please take care the shop .

SJ : Okay .

Jongkook drive Jihyo to the hospital . On the way to hospital , Jongkook feel happy plus worried . He feel happy that he will become a father and he feel worried he is late too late to bring Jihyo to hospital .

When they arrive , the nurse start to take Jihyo to the room . While Jongkook keep waiting it make him worried hear Jihyo keep shouting . When he heard a cry he felt happy and relieve .

The door of room open .

Doctor : Kim Jong Kook-ssi?

JK : That's me. How's my wife ? Is it okay?

Doctor : Everything is okay . Comgatulation you have a healthy son.

Jongkook feelhappy and can't say anything.

JK : Can... Can i... Visit her?

Doctor : Sure

He quickly come in and see Jihyo is lying and a little baby boy or his son is lying beside Jihyo . He feel happy that they are saved . He come closer to them

JK : Hello , son . It's me you appa . You really handsome just like me and you have a great eye like your mom .

JH : Mmmh... Mmmh

JK : Jihyo-ah , are you allright?

JH : Ne , yeobo .

JK : Thank you , Jihyo-ah . You deliver me a handsome boy .

JH : I'm happy oppa . Where is he ?

JK : He's beside you .

JH : Oh , annyeong baby-ah . What would you name him?

JK : Kim Seung Jong.

JH : A great name oppa . Hello , seung jong-ah omma is here .

Quote : We can be seperate , time can seperate us and even world can seperate us but love would never seperate us . Love will always make us near even you are dar away . Love make us together

Author Note : Hahaha , i hope i make a great ending . The name of the food is just suddenly come out from my mind . I hope i make a great ending . Thank you for keep reading my story . Please keep checking my story . I'll be back soon .