Reveal It! Now!

Bad Man
BANG!!!

The sound of gun shot make everyone run and make the park left only Jihyo&Jongkook.

The shot was missed and hit the tree. There is a person who wear mask are pointing the gun at Jongkook & Jihyo .

?? : Ah , i'm really bad at shooting people , huh?

JK : Your voice , it's so familiar . Are you? No please don't

?? : Wae? Scare? Afraid? Sissy boy?

JH : Mmm, you sound like my friend . Mmm , like Kang Gary?

?? : You're really smart girl , Jihyo-ah .

He left his mask and make them surprise . It was true he is Kang Gary .

JH : Mwo!!!!!!!!! Oppa?

GR : Hahaha , i suppose to shoot him but i'm bad at shooting .

JH : Yah! Are you crazy enough ? We're friends , right?

GR : Hahhaa , yeah . But now it's not because i love you Jihyo-ah . You know how stupid i am to make someone love who i love .

JH : Mwo?

GR : Tell her Jongkook-ah . Your agent, your secret of life .

JH : Agent? Secret? What is it?

JK : Jihyo-ah , mian .

GR:I'll tell you the truth .

*Flashback*

Kang Gary phone's ring and the caller's name make he bad mood . He sighed and really wanna reject his call but he owe him many thing like his life was support by his family . He answer the call .

JK : Yoebuseyo?

GR : What do you want?

JK : Calm down , this is the last time i will ask you to help me. After that you're free .

GR : Chih , fine . What do you want?

JK : Okay , get me some info about jihyo past boyfriend and give me how his attitude .

GR : Araseo , just remember this is the last time .

JK : Okay , give me the information this morning .

GR : Araeseo . Bye .

JK : Bye .

He close his phone and shout out loud . He feel used and he wanna punch him . He search the identity and he send it to Jongkook . He didn't know what it for but he sure he really need it like usually .

He go to school and after he arrive , he see Jongkook try to flirt with Jihyo . He feel hurt and he know that information must be to flirt with Jihyo . He felt stupid and know he really mad .

After that , he try to search information about Jongkook and learn using the gun . But he always miss the shoot and always failed . He search the information about Jongkook and found that Jongkook is adopted kid .

He then drive to Jihyo's hometown and he saw them at the park . He is late , he is late to make Jongkook is the jerk.

*End of Flashback*

JH : So you Jongkook, using Gary to get my heart ?

JK : Mian , i must say that is true .

GR : Hahaha , now you know that your past boyfriend is a jerk

JH : I must say you're wrong but i'm grateful that you do that.

JK : Jihyo-ah?

JH : Thank you gary oppa , if he didn't do that i might now didn't know he is my past boyfriend .

GR : Heh! Funny . Huh? You are stupid , Jihyo .

JH : I might be stupid . Stupid of love . But i'm grateful that he is back . By my side . You oppa better watch your mouth .

GR : Erghhhh , you Jongkook i'm gonna shoot you till die until you can't breath then i'll end my happy life married Jihyo.

BANG!!!!!!

The sound of gun make everyone shock .

JH : Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author Note : 안녕하세요 , i'm back . I must say that i'm gonna be busy or hiatus for a while because of school . Well i hope you all like the story . This gonna be end soon like about 4/5 chapters again . And i already prepare new stories . Well i hope you vote it so i can know which one will i start .

A. Horror

B. School

Please vote by comment .