Last Memory

Bad Man

In the morning , they wake up after hear the rooster crows . Jihyo even couldn't move and Jongkook felt he hug something . They look to the object that they're hugging and their eyes wide open .

JH : Good morning ( with awkward voice )

JK : Good Morning ( with awkward voice too )

JH : Mmm , i'm gonna take bath first .

JK : O...Oh , okay

After that , Jihyo walk to bathroom while Jongkook felt happy . He go to the kitchen and cook some ramyun. While she taking a bath she think about the morning accident .

' Woah , this morning really crazy . But the feeling of his hug like i ever feel it .' She think

After she finish taking a bath , she go to the dining room because she smells something good .

She arrive at dining room and found a bowl of ramyun . She quickly took chopstick and eat it because she was hungry . Jongkook come to dining and found Jihyo eat his ramyun .

JK : Yah! Why you eat mine?

JH : This yours ? Mian , i'll cook for you then . Go take a bath .

JK : Argh .....

Then he go the bathroom and take a bath . He really think about the morning accident . He really like the way he hug her and he really hope that happen again .

After he finish take a bath , he go to dining and find no people . He search Jihyo and found Jihyo at kitchen

JH : Oh , oppa . I'm cooking something yummy than ramyun as my sign of thank you

JK : Oh , Gomapda .

JH : Wait for a minute , it's gonna finish .

JK : Smell good .

JH : Yeah , i cook bibimbap .

After a while , the food already finish . He taste it and it taste so good .

JK : Woah , this is daebak!!

JH : Really, i hope this can pay last night food and today ramyun .

JK : This enough . Let's go somewhere .

JH : Mmm , you can choose where we'll go .

JK : Market? Let's eat and buy something .

JH : Ey , then we will be fat like pig

JK : Hahaa , no problem .

JH : Okay then

They go in the car and go to the market. After arrive at the market they try a lot of food like kimbap , eomuk , ddeobokki , sundae , and many more . They tease like children and they buy a lot of food .

They arrive at a restaurant and order a food . Jihyo saw a paper about the restaurant promotion .

JH : Oppa , there is a competition to eat a big bowl of ramyun less than 1 minute . Do you want to attend?

JK : No , i'm not a good eater.

JH : okay , then . Chogiyo , can i attend this competition?

Waiter : yeah , if you success you can get free coupon of our best seller food and if you fail you must pay 20.000 won .

JH : Woah , so expensive . Mmmm , Okay

And then the waiter delivered the big bowl ramyun . It was quite big for a person . Then it's start . Jihyo eat it quickly and make the waiter shock .

She eat quickly and Jongkook feel shock and amaze . Jihyo then finish eat the ramyun for 59 seconds .

Waiter : Congratulation , here' your coupons . Come back again .

JH : Okay , this oppa . ( Give the coupon )

JK : No need , but you're really awsome . Daebak!!!

JH : Hahhaa , it's so close . But take this oppa .

JK : Hahaha , gomawo .

Then they go home . On the way home , he pass the park . It make jongkook stop the car and go down .

JK : Let's go to the park .

JH : O..Oh , okay .

He go to the bench and sit at there . They didn't talk and was so awkward . While jongkook keep thinking and guessing jihyo just keep silent .

They watch children playing ball happily . But suddenly the ball hit Jongkook's head so hard . It make all people run to him .

JH : Oppa? Kenchana?

JK : Hmm , Argh.........

JH : Wae?

JK : My head feel hurt .

JH : do you need to call ambulance

JK : No need . I think i remember something

JH : What is it?

JK : I remember why this place so familiar .

JH : Waeyo?

JK : Because i'm your past boyfriend

Author note : Omo! This is the part and yes Jongkook is the past boyfriend . But how? The next chapter gonna tell why he is the past boyfriend . Next chapter gonna be about flashback and flashback . I hope everyone keep reading this and keep subscrise . Vote is really appreciate ^^ .