What Is This?

Bad Man

JK : Help me , eunhye-ah .

EH : Neh

GR : No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Andwae!!!!!!!!!!

JK : You! Shut up! Everything will be okay .

While Jongkook take out the handcuff he glance to Jihyo . She look so calm like nothing bad is happening .

Jongkook smile and when Eunhye keep holding Jihyo's hands suddenly he lock her hands . She shocked and Jongkook and Jihyo just smile .

JK : Looks like you're a good actress Jihyo-ah . Not bad . Hahahaa

EH : What ? What is this , oppa? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

JK : Well i can say it as acting or drama

EH : What?!?!?!?!? Holly bully i'm really fooled by you .

JH : Well , oppa treat me ice cream after these .

JK : Ok , but first let me tell you why i can fool you

*Flashback*

*5 minutes ago*

JK : Hahahha , well done Eunhye-ah . You help me .

EH : W-wh-wha-what is happening?

JK : Well , you help me and thanks to you now i can kill her .

JH : Yah! Oppa , what is this ? You lie to me?

JK : Let me give you a simple answer 'Yes' .

JK whisper to Jihyo ' Please act well so we can fool Eunhye and stop her foolishness '

*End of flashback*

EH : Hahaha , you're great couple . You two work together so well . Even you can fooled . Bravo... Bravo....

While Jongkook tell the truth , Gary only stare in disbilief and don't understand what is hapenning.

He even feel shock,happy , confused ,and hurt . All mix in one it's hard to tell which one is dominant .

After the incident the police come and arrest Eunhye and Gary to hospital . Eunhye feel sad , angry ,mad and wanna take a revenge to both of them .

Just when she see a gun behind the police's back , she pull it out and point it at Jongkook and shoot it . It was quite loud and make Jihyo shock . The nearby police take the gun away from her and take her away .

Jongkook feel that he's gonna to die . He can't breath and his breath is so heavy . He slowly fell into the earth . Jihyo see Jongkook fell try to shout for help .

Luckily there's a police and medical team to help them . And then they were to hospital .

While on the way to hospital jihyo keep crying and shouting Jongkook's name . The monitor show that his heartbeat is decreasing .

They arrive at the hospital and the nurse help them and push him into the ICU . Jihyo wait outside she felt numb , sad and wanna punch Eunhye till die .

Suk Jin & Jong Ri know that Jongkook is in danger . Accompany Jihyo , they try to make Jihyo relax .

SJ : Jihyo-ah , kenchana?

JH : Ani , Jongkook oppa is in danger .

JR : What? You still care to that bull?

JH : *slap him* You know he's not bull . He's my boyfriend . MY PAST BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!

JR: What?!?!?

SJ : Mwo?

Jihyo tell everything happened and till how Jongkook get hurt .

JR : Oh , Mian noona . I think he's a bastard .

JH : Well now you must think diffrent .

JR : Okay

SJ : Everything will be okay .

JH : I hope so.

The operation begins . The doctor try to take the bullets out from the body . The operation take about 2 hours . The operation already end and the doctor out . She asked how he was

Doctor : I'm sorry , he's in comma . Fortunately , the bullet didn't hit his heart . The bullet is 5cm in front of his heart . But unfortunately he lost many blood during the way to the hospital . I'm sorry we just need to pray for his health and hope he will be allright .

JH : Okthokae? Doctor you must save him . No matter what . Please don't let him die .

Doctor : We'll do the best .

JH : No ..... No ..... You must . Please chaebal *start to cry * OPPA!!!!!!!!

JR : Please be storng , noona .

SJ : Yeah , please be strong Jihyo-ah . Every relationship always have their own problem .

JH : I dunno . I think i can't

JR : Please don't say that . You must be strong

Jihyo felt weak and sit in the floor . Sukjin and JongRi catch her and try to make her stay strong . She need to be strong in this situation.

Author note : Poor hyung , he got shoot because Eunhye ._. . Well this story is about to end . It only 3-4 chapters . After that i'm gonna make new horror+school fanfic 'Yeay!!!!!!!!!!!' Okay byr. Btw , Happy valentine day . Wish the couple are longlast forever and neverlast and single will found his/her soulmate in this year . Annyeong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!