Confession

Bad Man

The next day , he go with his car to Jihyo's house . After 10 minutes he arrives in front her house . He calls her to make sure she is at home . He come to his house to make Jihyo not mad at him . He call Jihyo with another phone so Jihyo will come out .

JH : Yeobuseyo?

JK : Go out , please . I need talk to you

JH : Wae? Who are you ?

JK : Joongki , i need ask you something .

JH : Joongki ? Ne , araeseo

JK : Faster .

Jihyo go out from her house . she go out and only wear a simple tshirt . She see a car that look exactly like jongkook's . 'Oh! Jongkook's car in front my house? Ah, it's impossible .' Jihyo think .

After a few walk and gave no response to jongkook's car . Jongkook press the car's horn and make Jihyo glance at his car . Once Jihyo glance heard that horn's sound , she look to the driver and was upset to see Jongkook comes to her house .

She continue walk back to her house and leave Jongkook . Jongkook see that run toward jihyo and success to catch her hand .

JK : Jihyo-ah , we need to talk .

JH : Let go my hand .

JK : I won't unless you want talk to me .

JH : Fine , what do you want .

JK : Mmm , Jihyo . I'm sorry that i make you cry and also i hurt you but i don't intend to do that . Please forgive my stupidity . I must admit that i hurt you but can you forgive me and forget what happen now?

JH : Just that?

JK : Jihyo actually i like you a lot .

JH : Liar .

JK : i don't lie to you . I really hope you can forgive me and date with me?

JH : Date with you? Are you crazy enough?

JK : Actually i think you won't accept this but i feel sad when i'm not with you .

JH : Woah , you're really a good actor? Huh?

JK : I'm not acting Jihyo-ah . I really .... really wanna be with you .

JH : Just forget it . I won't ever date with you .

JK : But.... But ...... Fine i'm gonna force you date with me .

JH : How?

JK : You haven't finish your job as my servant so i'll gonna change you become my date .

JH : Woah ........ Really you're quite smart . Chish , i hate to say but you're right . Huh! Fine i'm gonna date with you .

JK : Yes! Don't forget to be ready tomorrow morning since it is holiday .